Troy's 2nd - Autos - DP Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle, RQS Diesel

Plants look great! How is the sand working for the gnats? The perlite i put on the top of my pots isnt helping much, so i would like to try something else. Last night i found two dead gnats stuck to the leaves on my GG#4.

Still having problems with gnats. Not sure if related but seems like I have more gnats than I did before the sand. I gave them another dose of Beneficial Nematodes. I've also been spraying the top of the soil/sand with neem oil daily and I'm not sure what's getting them but been finding hundreds of them in my drainage water and not seen many flying around.

Still having problems with gnats. Not sure if related but seems like I have more gnats than I did before the sand. I gave them another dose of Beneficial Nematodes. I've also been spraying the top of the soil/sand with neem oil daily and I'm not sure what's getting them but been finding hundreds of them in my drainage water and not seen many flying around.
sounds like you nuked them good and the ones still flying around are wondring why their hair falls out in droves ;)

sounds like you nuked them good and the ones still flying around are wondring why their hair falls out in droves ;)

Could be. This is the first time I've used CoCo and I have a feeling it is conducive to fungus gnats because I water 3 x a day. I was just hoping to find something that kills those buggers. At least I haven't had any fungus on my plants.

Good news.. Fire inspection is over and they didn't even notice my camouflaged tents. It is amazing how the tents were so dank without the fans running.

Haha nice cover up! What’s the HOA?

Congrats on the great haul. That’s a lot of jars!

HOA = Home Owner's Association It is the governing body of our Townhouse Community. Do you have something similar in Canada?

All's back up and running. After firing up the tents I noticed my smaller tent was running really hot (30 C) and humidity 85%. Yikes. Went down to figure out what was going on and found out I had accidently pulled the fan vent line off of the fan... Whew... glad I noticed it when any damage was done.

Very beautiful ladies!

Nice stem shot:)

Thanks @newty - I'm going to need to find some good recipes soon. Next up is going to be some gummy bears. Never made the before.

Ooooooh I just got all my ingredients for gummies. I’m going to use infused extra virgin avocado oil instead of tincture. Let me know if you want my recipe? I don’t want to mess with alcohol, especially since I’m a recovering alcoholic lol! The use of everclear makes me a little nervous.

I might just put an old fashion pic tutorial up as I’m finding less time to make videos right now. I’ll get back to that when I finish work soon;)

Ooooooh I just got all my ingredients for gummies. I’m going to use infused extra virgin avocado oil instead of tincture. Let me know if you want my recipe? I don’t want to mess with alcohol, especially since I’m a recovering alcoholic lol! The use of everclear makes me a little nervous.

Probably a wise idea. Having a big bottle of Everclear around may not be the best idea in the world in that case. :/

I’ve made one batch with oil, and they turned set up okay. My issue with that batch was that the oil wasn’t very good. I’ll have to try again.

Back
Top Bottom