Troy's 2nd - Autos - DP Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle, RQS Diesel

I've played with monopoly trading, but never actually traded any real paper...... I decided I'm not good enough to risk true money. I did recognize the graphs ;)

Day trading is really time consuming and you really need to be tied to your trading platform while in the market. I mostly buy Dow and Nasdaq Call and Put ETF's. When the NASDAQ is up 1.5% (like today) I bet the market is going to drop. Conversely if the market has a sell off I'm in buying calls. I guess I'm best defined as a contrarian investor.

Day trading is really time consuming and you really need to be tied to your trading platform while in the market. I mostly buy Dow and Nasdaq Call and Put ETF's. When the NASDAQ is up 1.5% (like today) I bet the market is going to drop. Conversely if the market has a sell off I'm in buying calls. I guess I'm best defined as a contrarian investor.
Yeah...when I was "monopoly" trading I spent most hours attached to my box. I would anticipate the market, and just get killed most of the time..... I decided I was not emotionally numb enough to trade real money.

Sounds like you have some experience......

Hey Troy. Just doing a bit of light parusing. Haven't got to go through your full journal yet. Skipping through for now. Just jumped to the end to see where you are. It's inspiring stuff. Not just for your growing abilities. A cruise sounds good. I've heard nothing but good things. What's the story with Barcelona? I'm headed there in July. My understanding was that there are clubs but you need to pay in for membership. Are they selling it in shops now? Pterostychus?

Hey Troy. Just doing a bit of light parusing. Haven't got to go through your full journal yet. Skipping through for now. Just jumped to the end to see where you are. It's inspiring stuff. Not just for your growing abilities. A cruise sounds good. I've heard nothing but good things. What's the story with Barcelona? I'm headed there in July. My understanding was that there are clubs but you need to pay in for membership. Are they selling it in shops now? Pterostychus?

Hi Thirstymuppet - Welcome and feel free to make youself at home. It would probably be an arduous task to read from the beginning. Even when I'm looking for something I have a tough time finding it.

My understanding is that consumption ofMarijuana isn't legal but cultivation of weed for personal use was made legal in July of 2105. I understand that as a tourist if you contact the "club" in advance and ask for an invitation to join your request will generally be accepted.

This change in law has led to a surge in the opening of “cannabis clubs.” These cannabis clubs – of which there are now upwards of 700 across the country – are places that will cultivate marijuana and provide a place for members to come and smoke in exchange for a membership fee. There are a wide variety of clubs, some primarily recreational, others catered to specific groups of people, and some catering to medical patients with doctors on staff to give recommendations. The clubs come with a catch – members must be over 21 years old and be a Spanish citizen to get membership into a club, meaning cannabis tourism won’t be booming in Spain until tourists are legally allowed to gain access into the cannabis clubs.

The Spanish region of Catalonia (where Barcelona is located) has legalized medical marijuana, and patients will have to go to cannabis clubs to obtain and use marijuana. The legalization of medical cannabis in Catalonia has led to Barcelona being a hub for many cannabis clubs – over 400 exist throughout the region. The Department of Health has also legalized Sativex for patients in Catalonia – it is a cannabis-based medicine for patients of multiple sclerosis and cancer.

Spain’s culture is very cannabis friendly, and although it is not legal, visitors to the country can typically find marijuana very easily and it’s not uncommon to see marijuana being consumed in public. It’s particularly common in urban centers, such as Barcelona, or outside of bars and clubs at night. We are not encouraging illegal behavior, and it is always recommended to use your common sense and discretion if looking to consume marijuana in a foreign country.

I recall seeing something about needing a permanent address for registration with the club's alright. I think that's when I abandoned the idea. It's probably for the best. I would probably get a bit too lethargic. Especially in the heat. Or worse, paranoid!! :passitleft: "I'm sure that guy is talking about us!!"
Thanks for the info Troy.

Just while I think of it... Catalonia is back under direct Spanish rule. They declared independence recently or something to that effect. Hopefully it won't mean a step backwards in terms of legalization there!

It will be interesting to see how things are in Catalonia as the Spanish PM just lost a no confidence vote and parliament are trying to establish a new government. We will be staying in Sitges which is about 40 km south of Barcelona.

@Troy01 - Most excellent, Mrs G is punching through her supports. I can't believe how awesome her clone turned out to be. I mean you defied auto growing rules and I wouldn't have believed it unless I saw them. So one month until you go eh, we'll miss you around here.

I am sure I will be coming back often to check in on YOU. You are a real inspiration to me.

Do you pretreat your scissors or fingers?

Do you pretreat your scissors or fingers?

I use latex gloves most of the time so any of the sticky stuff on them just get tossed.

How do you pre-treat scissors? I just trim and then use a razor to scrape it off the scissors. I am just surprise how much has accumulated.

I use latex gloves most of the time so any of the sticky stuff on them just get tossed.

How do you pre-treat scissors? I just trim and then use a razor to scrape it off the scissors. I am just surprise how much has accumulated.
Some people use coconut oil on the scissors and fingers to help with sticky removal.....or so I've read somewhere....

Ok once again the week has gone by so fast, but highlighted by this one T.... Been waiting on the Briar Rose execution... Errr Harvest... LOL.... Interested to see how the numbers faired on this one, as I have been following this since I got active myself on the site... Green Days T, and as always a pleasure to visit... and to all

Amigo
When In Spain you need to take a few days and go to Ibiza
Night life is amazing
Shops boutiques art galleries restaurants all amazing

Gracias for the recommendation. We will probably not make it on this trip but have been to Ibiza a number of times. Like you say - beautiful, vibrant and great night life.

After 10 days in Sitges we are taking a med cruise hitting mostly France, Italy and Croatia eventually ending up in Venice where we will spend a week before flying home. I hate to rub it in ---BUT ---- Retirement is Fantastic.

WOW, keep on going, harvesting that medicine, you will CRUISE through it. hahahahaha

You always know where to find me...look for the icepacks. ;)

Thanks Lady G - I started chopping on you nemesis. Like you she is strong, stands tall and is reaching for her dream.

How do you like this for a Cola - The bud is really dense

Back
Top Bottom