Troy's 2nd - Autos - DP Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle, RQS Diesel

39 for me hehe

While it will be nice to be away for a couple month I'm sure I'll be missing tending to my garden. I think I'll miss having any 420 with me as I will be traveling to Europe and would never travel with it.

Having said that I've found a good shops in Barcelona near where I'm staying that I'll be able to buy some from.

While it will be nice to be away for a couple month I'm sure I'll be missing tending to my garden. I think I'll miss having any 420 with me as I will be traveling to Europe and would never travel with it.

Having said that I've found a good shops in Barcelona near where I'm staying that I'll be able to buy some from.
barca is teeming with good shops and cannabis clubs+ its one of the nicest cities in europe

Tried catching up properly but it was futile lol. Things have been moving quick @Troy01 . Those hindu kush autos, are they the seedsman ones?

Yes - The Hindu Kush Autos were purchased from Seedsman. The actual breeder was Sensi Seeds

You never cease to amaze
Amazing haul you’ve been getting
The little cone has done well, I knew it would
Very nice
Gracias

Thanks Hector - The clone is really doing much better than expected.

I'm really disappointed with Durban Poison. Will be interesting to see what she will produce but not expecting more than 2 ounces per plant.

Yes - The Hindu Kush Autos were purchased from Seedsman. The actual breeder was Sensi Seeds
I was going to ask if they were autos. Ms Stank is running the photo version of Sensi's Hindu Kush right now, its her favorite indica.

Everything looks great Troy!

Ahhh ok ok. I cant wait to get some kush on the go. I got peppermint kush and og kush beans both photos and kush auto from seedsman read the description and it turns out its a hindu kush auto :p gonna take a bit of time to get em going though

I was going to ask if they were autos. Ms Stank is running the photo version of Sensi's Hindu Kush right now, its her favorite indica.

Everything looks great Troy!

Thanks - Yes they are Autos. To be honest I've been a bit disappointed in the size of the plants. I guess I got spoiled with my DP Auto Ultimate.

I am hoping my Hindu Kush turns out nice. It is also my favorite Indica but I have only had it commercially grown.

Ahhh ok ok. I cant wait to get some kush on the go. I got peppermint kush and og kush beans both photos and kush auto from seedsman read the description and it turns out its a hindu kush auto :p gonna take a bit of time to get em going though

This year is the first time I have grown Autos and I have to say so far I am favorably impressed. Just be warned they take longer to mature than the breeders recommendations.

So far the Hindu Kush has been easy to grow and doesn't take much additional care.

Briar Rose is slowing being processed. I'm guessing she is about 2/3 harvested and more to come later. It is kinda nice to do a slow harvest. I've been only spending about an hour a day chopping so far.

Briar is fluffier than Mrs G and has quite a bit of popcorn.

This was a nice nug. I had removed about 18 inches of stem with decent size buds and put them in the popcorn pile.

Day trading while harvesting???

Busted !!!!

I am a pretty active day trader. I mostly deal in indexes and just waiting for our President to open his mouth and tank the market today. I really don't care if the market goes up or down I just need it to swing a couple hundred point in a day.

Busted !!!!

I am a pretty active day trader. I mostly deal in indexes and just waiting for our President to open his mouth and tank the market today. I really don't care if the market goes up or down I just need it to swing a couple hundred point in a day.
I've played with monopoly trading, but never actually traded any real paper...... I decided I'm not good enough to risk true money. I did recognize the graphs ;)

This year is the first time I have grown Autos and I have to say so far I am favorably impressed. Just be warned they take longer to mature than the breeders recommendations.

So far the Hindu Kush has been easy to grow and doesn't take much additional care.
Yeah they do....I am running my first auto, a Jack Herer from Greenhouse and I am at about 106 days from seed and 57 with pistils. Certainly not as fast as I was expecting. Smoked a tester last night.....was really good.

Yeah they do....I am running my first auto, a Jack Herer from Greenhouse and I am at about 106 days from seed and 57 with pistils. Certainly not as fast as I was expecting. Smoked a tester last night.....was really good.

Briar (Auto Ultimate) is at 125 days and was advertised as 10 weeks... I had a test of her a couple days ago and was really impressed with the potency and smoothness.

I started my second batch about a month earlier than originally planned because the first grouping was taking so long. I'm still a little concerned about getting everything dried and jarred up in the next 30 day.

Back
Top Bottom