Troy's 2nd - Autos - DP Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle, RQS Diesel

Daaang Troy, great stuff! My last auto did 96 days and I thought that was too long lol

It’s going to be epic when those girls come down:)

Did I read that you made canna choc chips? And I know your doing other cool stuff in the kitchen ?? I’ll take pics of those please;) I’m dying to see your Jubes :D

Daaang Troy, great stuff! My last auto did 96 days and I thought that was too long lol

It’s going to be epic when those girls come down:)

Did I read that you made canna choc chips? And I know your doing other cool stuff in the kitchen ?? I’ll take pics of those please;) I’m dying to see your Jubes :D

Yep... the Chocolate Chip Cookies have been great. I slept 9 hours and 20 minutes on Friday nigh. For someone who suffers from chronic insomnia I'm elated.

I made them with dark chocolate chips ----

Those are some yummo looking Cookies, now I got the munchies GREAT... LOL Happy Green Holidays T

They are yummy for sure and good for insomnia. From ingestion to when they kick in is approximately 2 hours.

Trichomes pics :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::welldone:thats my colour for harvest right there! Lol

Thanks @Lowded118. I was hoping for some amber but it I don't see any in a week I may go ahead and chop. I like the size of the Colas and the density of the bloom so I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

I can really get addicted to looking at pictures of the trichomes. I feel like I'm in a ice cave.

Missed reading your adventures @Troy01 .Hopefully I'll stay around some more after a little absence......

Still pro as usual. :thumb:

Missed reading your adventures @Troy01 .Hopefully I'll stay around some more after a little absence......

Still pro as usual. :thumb:

Was wondering where you were hiding. Good to see you back.

I got a call that a company had an emergency and wanted me to come in as a contractor (out of town).....just got there, and totally killed my phone (screen was basically done and touch didn't work)....Siri kept the spouse from sending out a search party..... Couldn't use it other than calling.

I got a call that a company had an emergency and wanted me to come in as a contractor (out of town).....just got there, and totally killed my phone (screen was basically done and touch didn't work)....Siri kept the spouse from sending out a search party..... Couldn't use it other than calling.

That's a bitch.. I am dead without internet access.

Back
Top Bottom