Troy's 2nd - Autos - DP Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle, RQS Diesel

btw that did ye test the "test cola" ? she looks very yummie

I haven't tested it yet - but that's on the agenda. I'm not big on smoking and mostly consume my product in tincture and edible form. I'll have to give it a try.

Flushing - 5/25/18 -Mrs G

Starting to get Mrs. G ready for harvest. I flushed 25 gallons of water through Mrs G today. The trouble with having a 7 gallon grow bag. The runoff has dropped to about 500 ppm. I think I will have to do some more flushing tomorrow and see if I can get rid of some more built up salts. My tap water is only running at about 55ppm

do whatever you like friend ... dont go smoke it when ye dont smoke it hehe

See ya twisted my wrist. While I was down trimming the undergrowth out of Mrs G I decided to give that test bud a try. I have a little pinch hitter so gave it a try.

Smoke Report Auto Ultimate - Mrs G

The smoke was very smooth and had mixture of fruity and diesel flavor. The flavor may mellow out after a proper cure. While I only had a pinch it gave me a nice powerful head high (reminds me more of a Sativa than a Indica) the high blossomed after about 5-10 minutes..

Mrs G - nice tight bud after hanging for 4 days

some day Auto Ultimate will get its chance in my tent hehe

I think you will like Auto Ultimate. She is very easy to grow and appears to be a consistent and stable strain.

Ms G turned out well for ya T... Right nice up in there in ya hood... I love to visit ya place about once a week.. BUT Always with almost uncontrolled anticipation... LOL Green and safe weekend to you, and all... PS love the watering system, between you and Stanks I will be set up to be Ummmmm ok Lazier...LMMFAO...

Thanks MadHacker - I always enjoy your visit. I am sure you will love your auto watering system. I would say it saves me a good 15-20 minutes a day. The girls are currently drinking 3x a day (i'm in CoCo) and consume about 4-5 gallons a day.

I've not visited them this morning (still sipping my first cup of coffee). I did quite a bit of defoliation on the Hindu Kush plants yesterday.

Mrs G got another flush today with 15 gallons of water. Her run off ppm is running 450. Wondering if I should do some more flushing. PPM is running at about 55. Any suggestions?

I put the pot in a cement mixing trough for the flushing

The girls are currently drinking 3x a day (i'm in CoCo) and consume about 4-5 gallons a day.

...Wow.... I am gonna grow in a CoCo type style, Pro Mix really with a little extra locally and responsibly farmed Peat... For moisture and Nute retention, but I really thought the amount of water daily would be marginally lower... I will definately keep that tip in mind as I search and implement my brand new 450 square foot grow area... Green day..

...Wow.... I am gonna grow in a CoCo type style, Pro Mix really with a little extra locally and responsibly farmed Peat... For moisture and Nute retention, but I really thought the amount of water daily would be marginally lower... I will definately keep that tip in mind as I search and implement my brand new 450 square foot grow area... Green day..

I haven't grown in Pro Mix so far. I'm in pure CoCo without any peat added. I would say it is almost impossible to overwater. Like you I'm thinking that the peat may hold onto some of the water.

The CoCo in the second grow is much more porous than my first batch. The watering and nutes really flow through them. I use a shop vac and suck off the run off and reuse it after testing the PPM. I only occasionally check PH as I'm using Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect products.

So you've run 40 gal through her now and still getting 450ppm on runoff? And the last 15gal only dropped ppm by 50? Seems like you are running into diminishing returns on flushing now. When do you plan to chop her?

So you've run 40 gal through her now and still getting 450ppm on runoff? And the last 15gal only dropped ppm by 50? Seems like you are running into diminishing returns on flushing now. When do you plan to chop her?

Not sure of when I will chop her. I was hoping for some Amber but so far little to none showing. I guess I will keep checking. I'm guessing within the next week or two.

I think you will like Auto Ultimate. She is very easy to grow and appears to be a consistent and stable strain.
i must admit ivegrown DP two times now and i am in love with that brand dayum they have some kickass genetics going for them ... + they do a lot of cooperations with other breeders

I've been impressed with DP so far but will probably not be growing for awhile. I think I will have enough stash packed away to last me awhile. Happy for that as I'm getting a lot of flack from my spouse about the electric bill. Ugh....Our summer rates are much higher than winter rates.

Back
Top Bottom