Troy's 2nd - Autos - DP Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle, RQS Diesel

HAPPY DAYS! HAPPY DAYS!!! Look at that frost! Damn @Troy01 Those autos are freaking awesome!:thumb:

I've been impressed with Autos so far. I never dreamed they could produce so well.

Hey Great color choice on the sweater, it definately makes the buds stand out.... Lmao just another mild summer day, green one to all

Thanks --was up early harvesting today and just got back from my walk. It's a hot one out there today, 85 F. Now I'm pooped. Maybe I'll do a little more harvesting.

Looks really good troy! ms G packed on some weight!!!

I'm anxious to see what her totals are. The buds are so dense I can easily fit 2 ounces in a 1 qt jar with room to spare. Her sister, Briar, is much airier.

Just while I think of it... Catalonia is back under direct Spanish rule. They declared independence recently or something to that effect. Hopefully it won't mean a step backwards in terms of legalization there!
dont worry the prime minister of spain has been deposed and catalunia has a new governement lifting the spanish take over

Congrats on the harvest chief. It looks so so good. :drool:

Thinks Thirstymuppet ---Lots of work on Mrs G. I will probably finish her off tomorrow. I'm running short on space to hang. I may shut down the small tent and use it for just drying.

dont worry the prime minister of spain has been deposed and catalunia has a new governement lifting the spanish take over

Yea... I was reading about that this morning.

Dubi - moved to the Big Tent today. It's a bit tight in there but will be able to shut down the 3x3 tent and start saving on some electricity. I've been getting some flax on the power consumption now that summer rates have kicked in.

The Durban Poison are so much smaller than I was expecting. I'm guessing only 1 - 1 1/2 ounces per plant. Being Sativa I was thinking the would be much bigger.

Pretty good looking harvest. Some serious buds hanging there. Nice job.

Thanks Scrogdawg - The 3x3 tent is now finished as a growing tent and I moved all the harvest in there to dry. It's drying slowly so I guess that's good.

Fabulous Fabulous!

Troy congrats! I thought those B’s would never come down :D :D

:rip::rip::rip: Briar R and Mrs G

I love catching up here because your intelligence shines in every post and I learn so much. Anyone investing in Canadian cannabis? I would like to but know nothing and would likely lose all my money like when I tried bitcoin, I had 10$ then 30$ then 3$ LOL

Also 1 oz is still a great haul off 1 plant;) I bet those small ones are potent as F:)

Back
Top Bottom