Troy's 2nd - Autos - DP Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle, RQS Diesel

Ms G clone is doing well
I knew it would thrive for you
Maybe a bit smaller but she will do ok for you
They all look amazing
You’ll be in meds for a while

Thanks Hector - The clone is really doing remarkably well. I'm guessing she will produce about 1 ounce. Jarring up is doing good and I think they are all close to being stable.

The meds from the first 3 1/2 plants are dried and in their jars stabilized at around 62%. I record the humidity of each jar on a piece of tape to keep track of it until it stabilizes. I ended up buying an additional 20 digital humidity meters. I got them very cheaply on eBay and they ended up shipping from about 15 miles from my house so arrived quickly.

Getting my stash hidden away for my fire inspection on Saturday. I'm planning on chopping the second 1/2 of Olga on Sunday.

The meds from the first 3 1/2 plants are dried and in their jars stabilized at around 62%. I record the humidity of each jar on a piece of tape to keep track of it until it stabilizes. I ended up buying an additional 20 digital humidity meters. I got them very cheaply on eBay and they ended up shipping from about 15 miles from my house so arrived quickly.

Getting my stash hidden away for my fire inspection on Saturday. I'm planning on chopping the second 1/2 of Olga on Sunday.

thats a stupidly big amount of herb to have in yer cupboard ... dayum...

thats a stupidly big amount of herb to have in yer cupboard ... dayum...

I'm really amazed at the harvest so far. The second grow I predict will be much smaller. I really believe that the size of the pots (7 and 10 gallon in the first grow) produced substantially more than the second grow in 5 gallon and smaller pots.

Sup T... Dont look now but I think I just saw an entire Elvin village... Or maybe I need to put this damn Haze down... IDK.... Looking good in da hood.... Green days...

May just be the Haze --- LOL.... I think I'm going to have a Merry Green Christmas. Wish I could bring some with me on my European Vacation in July. I'm hoping to be able to pick some up in Spain.

ill be in portugal in July ;)

That's great July is a great time for Spain and Portugal. Are you going to be in Lisbon?

We are starting out in Scotland to celebrate my Aunt's 90th Birthday then 2 weeks in Spain followed by a Med Cruise and ending in Venice where we will spend a week. I'm concerned with how busy Venice will be but the AirBnB where we are staying is out off the tourist area in a really quiet area. We stayed in the same place last year so know what to expect.

Stealth Mode for the Fire Inspection today. Even though I live in a legal state I don't want to advertise my gardening adventure. I'm the President of the HOA so try to show a conservative side. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Plants look great! How is the sand working for the gnats? The perlite i put on the top of my pots isnt helping much, so i would like to try something else. Last night i found two dead gnats stuck to the leaves on my GG#4.

Back
Top Bottom