Tryan2grow1 Second Time Grow - Autos In DWC With Mars-Hydro LED

Many tops opened up by some simple LST.

Northern Light
420-magazine-mobile594933641.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1955236802.jpg

They are all looking good...I was gonna ask you about the spots on the NL... If she isn't starting to flower you can hit her with foliar feeding... Even quicker absorption then the roots ...Did you happen to try n top her.... Thinking of doing that to my current TW. My NL seedling having a hard time taking off ...

What nutes are you using and do you have hydraguard or something in your res

A quick review of this journal has all the information you have inquired about. Got spots due to a rookie error of not using a cal-mag supplement when I switched to RO water. Both ladies are showing pistils but the foliar spraying is something to think about for future grows especially with photoperiods. Due to being the first autos these ladies were to be grown au natural unless height restrictions were needed. As you can see the NL was outpacing the height of the BM so some simple LST has been done. GH 3 part nutes at 1/4 strength with Hydroguard and Z7 is what inhabits my res at this time. With this synapses you should be caught up. So far so good Munny. Even with the hiccups. Keep it green. :passitleft:

A nugget from the last harvest whilst we sit and wait for the latest harvest to grow and mature.

420-magazine-mobile1061578537.jpg

Ready for the grinder....very nice meds. These new gals can only aspire to be as good as their sisters.

Here are the latest statistics on tonight's reservoir check. The Northern Light had a water level decrease by 1/8", a ppm decrease of 8ppm and a steady ph at 6. The Blue Mystic had a water level decrease of 1/4", a ppm drop of 4 ppm and a ph decrease. The water level and the decrease in ph were both solved by adding 32 oz of tap water. This brought the water level back to 1'' below the net basket and the ph to 6. No changes to the Northern Light res at this time. So the Northern Light status stands at falling, falling, static. The plant diagnosis chart says this is good. The Blue Mystic is on the falling, falling, falling row. The chart states to make a res change and increase the nutes but the plant is still eating. So having topped off the Blue Mystic and having made no changes to the Northern Light, these reservoirs are good for a few more days. Photos to follow.

Hey Tryan2grow1.
What day are your ladies on? Trying to get a feel for where mine should be at this point.
Happy you got them back on track too!

These gals were put to germ on 8/8. So I am calling this Day 34 from germination. Thanks for looking in. Getting both plants dialed in now.

Res change tonight. Straight RO water @ 25 ppm. With nutes and supplements total ppm 720 with a ph of 6. GH 321 for veg still at 1/4 strength, full dose calimagic, hydroguard and Z7.

Tryan2grow1 Second Time Grow - Autos In DWC

The plant diagnosis chart says that it is a good thing when the water level falls, the ppm falls and the ph rises. The chart also advises to raise the ppm a bit. So top off water was made with nutes at 1/2 strength and supplements at full strength. Ppm was brought back up to 720 and the ph down to 6. Rocking and rolling here team. Without further ado, the ladies.

Northern Light
420-magazine-mobile1580113051.jpg
420-magazine-mobile182060016.jpg
420-magazine-mobile133731754.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1715908822.jpg

Blue Mystic
420-magazine-mobile1119065260.jpg
420-magazine-mobile778131195.jpg
420-magazine-mobile160942060.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1001617499.jpg

Maybe if these two gals had an example of what they are expected to become would motivate them to do so. Look at what is curing so very well. Just over a month now in the jar. These ladies should be jealous for these are great meds.
420-magazine-mobile1358744603.jpg

Back
Top Bottom