TrysHard's Hydro Grandaddy Blueberry Indica Grow 2014

I just started a beneficial bacteria tea batch using the recipe the Capn got from Heisenberg. Wow that sounded weird! Making a two gallons. Here's what it looks like:

P4233802s.jpg

I think I figured out how to post the higher resolution pictures lets see. I reset my camera to use higher resolution, not its max but now each file is about 4.5 meg instead of 300k like my earlier posts. You can see much more detail. Hope this works:

I know I'm late but I'm along for the ride. TH you have some beautiful looking buds there. Those stringy plants in veg turned out to be some nice full ladies. :bravo: can't wait to see ur final results :goodjob:

I know I'm late but I'm along for the ride. TH you have some beautiful looking buds there. Those stringy plants in veg turned out to be some nice full ladies. :bravo: can't wait to see ur final results :goodjob:
Thanks for the complement, yeah in the pictures they looked a little stringy in veg, but that was primarily under flouro, once under the main light they started to bush up nicely.

I guess I'm trying to get this to 100 pages on my own. LOL Ok more pictures, its been a week since I did any comparison pictures for growth. I also just recently added 2.5ml p/G Diamond Nectar (1/2 strength) and 2.5ml p/G of Koolbloom. I plan on using the DN for one more cycle and continuing the KB till flush. I have been using Floralicius Plus at 1ml p/G since the start.

Ok for the pictures:
4-23 Overview:
P4233826.JPG

4-18 Overview:
P4143755.JPG

You can see quite a bit of change in 5 Days

Cola 1 on 4-23:
P4233828.JPG

Cola 1 on 4-18:
P4163762.JPG

Cola 2 4-23:
P4233829.JPG

Cola 2 4-18:
P4163763.JPG

Cola 3 on 4-23:
P4233830.JPG

Cola 3 on 4-18:
P4163765.JPG

Just a nice Bud:
P4233831.JPG

I think they are going nicely, I am looking forward to adding the Heisenberg Tea to the mix tomorrow when its ready. I hoping new root structure even at this late date will be beneficial.

I thought I would edit an overview picture to show you where the cola's I have been taken pictures of are in the big picture.

Annotated_overview.jpg

To really get a feel for how big they are getting I changed the perspective of the overview picture. I sat on a stool and took it from the side to show the relative height of the colas.

And a couple of the bud pictures are the best I've taken yet so I thought I would share:

Very nice update TH!

That's gonna be a real nice harvest!
Thanks, its killing me, still have 4 weeks to go. But just imagine what they will be like in 4-5 weeks. I have this 30 power hand scope but it is s*****y its real hard to see the trichomes very well. But what I can see they are spreading like a virus all over the colas. I ordered a new one on ebay I hope it works better.

Looking really good. I wish my colas were that big and frosty. The waiting game is such torture. Those things are gonna fatten up so much in the next month. Subbed up for this. +rep for those sweet ass colas

PM Thanks for the props. For a first grow I am very happy and I have to thank many of you on 420 as it has been a wealth of info for me and I look forward to being part of this community for a long time.

Whoo Hoo! :bravo: I just got my first little block in my avatar and am now a regular member not a junior one!

Nice looking grow. How hard was the hydro setup?

It is very easy. You just have to be careful and lay out your pots where you want them because once you hook them up together into the system you don't have much room to move them. You probably have a 6" lea way. Haven't had any leaks and the fittings are all just pressed in so I'm impressed with the fit. Overall it has been trouble free and almost too easy to maintain. Just check reservoir levels and PH and PPM daily, and I change out the nutrient about every two weeks. I was just checking out Light Addicts post on his ebb and flow and the one I have is similar. The switches are a little different configuration but they are magnetic also so they shouldn't malfunction.

I was just looking at my last bud picture and I think I saw some nutrient burn, my first. I recently added some supplemental nutrients, I need to check them when the lights come back on. What do you think?

All the other leaves look fine, its probably just a reflection. I'm just bored and paranoid! LOL

Given how far into the grow you are, I would say that that's normal. Just the plant using up its own reserve resources. I could be wrong, so I'll wait for someone else to chime in.

I'll just have to wait until the lights come on. To keep the heat down I have the lights off from 10am to 10pm. Which drives me even more crazy as I want to check on them all the time and I can't due to the daylight! Tonight they are going to be getting their first drink of the Heisenberg Tea!

Back
Top Bottom