TTKlaus' 3rd Grow Journal - Dragons Rose

Day 99 from seed - Day35 of flower. 5 weeks of flower today. Only 3-4 weeks to go! They recovered from the nute deficiency! I also realized my water was too alkaline, fixed that too! I started with 7 seeds of the #Dragonrose, one turned out to be a male. My cabinet can only fit 4 of my soil trays side by side, so I have 3 trays left , 2 of them have one plant each and the other tray has 3 plants in it. This is the tray on the far right, the scrawny plants. The trays only hold about 2.5Qts of soil. I think the 3 plant tray needs more nutes. I will also only put one plant into a tray next time, and try to figure out a way to double the soil quantity. The plant in the center tray is definitely the strongest, has the largest buds, has the largest leaves,etc. This is the plant I will keep the clone of for my mother!

TTKlaus

Nice looking strain. I figure they aren't, but the tray look sort of like my window box flower trays. I'm using a couple of them...one has a Seedstockers Northern Lights in it. The other a Sugar Black Rose Auto.
The Sugar Rose, I cut off the bottom of the small round pot it was in and planted in it directly into the new tray. Maybe another one of your trays with medium and make cutouts for root migration for the plant one and stack them? The pot inside the tray is looking fine so far and increases rooting space quite a bit.

OK Guys. Been super busy! The chop....
I was hoping to finish up after week 10, however, I noticed some fluffy white mold on a few buds during week nine, so I harvested right away. I ended up with 81 grams. Or .81g/watt. The buds where very nice and dense. I am a light weight and can't smoke the stuff, it is too strong for me and knocks me off my feet! I took it to a laboratory to have it tested....
Total Cannabinoids 25.32%, Limonene 36.79%, a-Pinene 22.22%, Myrcene 18.99%, b-Pinene 12.91%. Adjusted THC was 22.2%. Everybody who has smoked it thinks it's really incredible with great flavor.

I have started a new grow, got clones from someone and cloned one dragon rose as well. I doubled the soil from 2.5 quarts to 5 quarts and I am using my new flower light for this one. I will start a new thread. Stay tuned.

What else has been happening?

TTKlaus

Back
Top Bottom