Twelve12's Breeding Program

Introducing New York Thunder (Pineapple Express x Super Skunk). From looking at the seeds my prediction is that more PE genetic is in F1. Just from looking at the seed skin design. The seed of PE usually have a twisted star shape, this time with Super Skunk cross added bold brush marks. I could be wrong just a fun theory. Can't wait to grow these out should be a great cross.

frame029.jpg

Sorry but...ive never got great looking beans like that....

most fantasticalicousadellic looking and sounding new subjects my friend ,50yrs till your in pain? i used to think that till a random thing happened and i went from being superman musclehead to disabled cripple in a flash, at the age of 35, cherrish your health and know it can be taken in a heartbeat, i want you to never NEED cannabis for pain, but your work will undoubtedly help many, just saying lol :peace::thanks::thumb:

Yeah your right. I use it now for pain, nausea and most of all it makes me be in an all around better mood. Peace, love and happiness. Need I say more. Hopefully you will never need it for pain like B.I.D. said but if you do, I would say that firestorm wouldn't let you down. Listen to me, all I have to go on are the pics of firestorm lol. That's bad when you can so easily fall in love with a girl just by looking at her picture.

Bassman59 thank you it will be very exciting in the up coming days.

WoCha it seemed all the beans from new cross are exotic looking. Look back on the journal you'll see more of different cross and their shell design.

bigirishdoode you're right pain can come anytime. It can be from accident, internal health drop, virus, diesease, etc...the estimate of 50yrs is from the body age naturally. Of course we don't have to use just for when we have pain, it can help on many other aspects of life.

Lord Indica you're right Firestorm has high CBD it seemed. People really like the effects and say it is stronger then any other strains from my garden available. Can't wait for Downtown Stumble to be out there. It has a very strong fuel aroma, diesel smell, should be ready soon.

Twelve12 when you are legit im hoping we get offered a grand tour of your warehouses, entry fee and free pack of seeds on the exit how about that for a niche... Do i get a cut now? haha

Relying on laws to change to live your dream is a bum deal, would you ever consider moving to an area where this is legal?

jandre2k3 right, good thinking.

Lord Indica most definitely it will be some grand opening giveaway party. Until then back to the laboratory.

GodSpeed haha don't worry I'll hook it up. It will be a dream come true. When the law change I'll definitely be out there. For now, I have to just save up and move to a country that allow cultivate and distribution of seeds. Also growing exclusive strains for my coffee shop. It shouldn't be too hard others have done it. Just takes some large bank roll for the transition.

jandre2k3 right, good thinking.

Lord Indica most definitely it will be some grand opening giveaway party. Until then back to the laboratory.

GodSpeed haha don't worry I'll hook it up. It will be a dream come true. When the law change I'll definitely be out there. For now, I have to just save up and move to a country that allow cultivate and distribution of seeds. Also growing exclusive strains for my coffee shop. It shouldn't be too hard others have done it. Just takes some large bank roll for the transition.

It's funny, when I get up in the morning the first thing I do is check out "double ought 12's" (our nickname for twelve12} breeding program. Talk about getting the day going in a positive direction. When I first became a member of 420mag, I couldn't believe that their was a whole community of growers just dying to share their grows with all of us. My white widow is coming to the last 3-4 weeks of the grow and because of the wealth of information within the confines of this site, I do believe that I can consider this grow to be stellar. They are just dripping with Trichomes. I have never seen so much trichome development before and I guess I will be a producer of the diggity dank untill the end of my days. Growing your own is such a treat. It's unlike any other vegetable or fruit, it's incredibly rewarding in every aspect, not just in product. Because of twelve 12's breeding program I can see myself starting one (breeding program) in the not so distant future. Thank you for that by the way twelve12. Peace:blunt:

12 your dream is similar to mine, spiffy and i often work/talk/fantasize about the wellness/dispensary/school/restaurant:thumb: facility we want to build she will be the one managing the business,teaching i'll be mainly the growing,lab,cooking focused, but we will both be involved in all areas, its our shared vision for our future, i know the laws will be changing and we will be ready!!!

It's great you have someone so close to you that shares your passion sounds like you already found you gem, my wife isn't realy interest she likes grow fruit an veg, occasionally tends to my garden but she would rather not, would be great for her to share my passion and get the buzz I do, how much is just to much? Eat, sleep and dream, be seen to be doing wronge and punished for this forbidden fruit, natural gift that god wanted us to have yet we must hide and tiptoe, for our freedom is at stake.

:peace:

It's great you have someone so close to you that shares your passion sounds like you already found you gem, my wife isn't realy interest she likes grow fruit an veg, occasionally tends to my garden but she would rather not, would be great for her to share my passion and get the buzz I do, how much is just to much? Eat, sleep and dream, be seen to be doing wronge and punished for this forbidden fruit, natural gift that god wanted us to have yet we must hide and tiptoe for our freedom is on stake.

Mate I know what you mean. Im lucky my other half loves it nearly as much as me, nearly lol. :love::high-five::peace:
But we talk everyday(or I do) on how it should be allowed for me to have like 6 big tents , growing not jusy cannabis, everything! But you have that sort of set-up an un-wanted guest come knocking to take your stuff and make you a criminal!!!!
AArghhh!!! Its a plant!!! Your at war with a plant and your loosing badly, quit, smoke with us, medicate, get high, whatever makes you happy. Don't we don't care, just let us do what we please in our homes!!:peace::love::peace::Namaste:

It's great you have someone so close to you that shares your passion sounds like you already found you gem, my wife isn't realy interest she likes grow fruit an veg, occasionally tends to my garden but she would rather not, would be great for her to share my passion and get the buzz I do, how much is just to much? Eat, sleep and dream, be seen to be doing wronge and punished for this forbidden fruit, natural gift that god wanted us to have yet we must hide and tiptoe for our freedom is on stake.

i am very lucky i see it as the universe balancing things out for me, i have some serious problems i could easily give up and eat pharma till death i have mountains of their garbage,but i fight for my life, and get rewarded with all my many blessings, :high-five::circle-of-love:
Mate I know what you mean. Im lucky my other half loves it nearly as much as me, nearly lol. :love::high-five::peace:
But we talk everyday(or I do) on how it should be allowed for me to have like 6 big tents , growing not jusy cannabis, everything! But you have that sort of set-up an un-wanted guest come knocking to take your stuff and make you a criminal!!!!
AArghhh!!! Its a plant!!! Your at war with a plant and your loosing badly, quit, smoke with us, medicate, get high, whatever makes you happy. Don't we don't care, just let us do what we please in our homes!!:peace::love::peace::Namaste:

yes its my home, i harm no one, i sell nothing,im not important, please continue to ignore me, im a tiny little fish, a sick fish at that... thats my sentiment:morenutes::Namaste:

most fantasticalicousadellic looking and sounding new subjects my friend ,50yrs till your in pain? i used to think that till a random thing happened and i went from being superman musclehead to disabled cripple in a flash, at the age of 35, cherrish your health and know it can be taken in a heartbeat, i want you to never NEED cannabis for pain, but your work will undoubtedly help many, just saying lol :peace::thanks::thumb:

Totally have 2 agree... At the tender age of 40, my health turned and headed South; slowly at first, it accelerated each year to now where I am 90% disabled in that I can no longer do physical work. I was a Carpenter all my life. Go figure. "This won't happen to me" is the mantra I had and most seem to also. I cannot regret any day I have been alive. MMJ gives me a return to some assemblage of a quality of life. Not perfect, but it sure beats the $hit out of the pharma. alternatives. I am in favor of complete legalization. I also believe that the MMJ movement will ultimately keep this from our reach...

Lord Indica What seed bank is your White Widow from? I just got some Black Widow, aka the original White Widow so will see how she is. Taking advice and learn will tend to make one's grow better. I know mine did! Should seen some of my earlier grows, lol. Glad to know the knowledge here made your White Widow frosty.

Directly or indirectly this journal inspire many to start their own breeding program. I don't take credit for it. Breeding is inevitable and growing come before breeding. Growing is fun but breeding adds more fun to growing. Like making flowering plant better with bloom booster. Not required but will make it better, lol.

Would like to see a journal of your journey into the breeding world.

bigirishdoode you're blessed to have someone there with you and into the same thing. You'll make a great team. Just have to hang in there like everyone else and wait for that day, if it ever come and stay legal forever. Until then we'll be polishing our skills and wait.

sfttailpaul I used to think I'm superman then broke my arm when I was a kid, then realized how fragile we all are, inside and out. Yet the spirit is strong and allow us to continue on with the fight for what is divine. Heaven is already here on Earth just the political system turned it into a living hell. You're right it is not perfect nor long lasting (effects) it still gives us back part of ourselves when we medicate. The feelings I get from this plant encourage me to spread it world wide, even to a different universe if I can. Maybe that's how we got it came from a distant galaxy…

Twelve12, I got them from Nirvana. I have nothing but positives to say about them. They are super fast, stealthy, willing to help and always willing to make things right if they go wrong. I can't say I will never use anyone else because I am sure I will but if I want something and they have it I will get it from Nirvana. My wife encourages me to grow because she is in the medical field and she knows how much it helps me. I honestly can't see how mother nature could possibly fit another trichome on my WW lol. It smells like a lemon baked sugar cookie in the NE corner of my abode. My wife likes to stick her head in there and take a deep breath. She said that their is not another scent like that in nature and wants me to make some soap with that fragrance. I have no idea how to do it yet but I have been reading about how it might be done. This plant is amazing and ever since my accident it has been a true life saver in every sense of the term. I ended up having a condition called degenerative disc disease which at the present has left me with 2 herniated discs and a left leg that has no feeling in it. The WW helps me by taking away nausea from my pain meds, pain relief and an over all sense of well being which then is made even better every time I walk into my grow room. My wife and I are looking for a new house which she has promised me I can expand from my walk in closet to an entire bedroom that I will divide for veg/flower. I get a whole bedroom? I said. She absolutely. She knows it's become my favorite past time. I have learned that the bigger the pot the better the grow. So next batch will be grown in 35 gal totes. Can't wait peace.

It's great you have someone so close to you that shares your passion sounds like you already found you gem, my wife isn't realy interest she likes grow fruit an veg, occasionally tends to my garden but she would rather not, would be great for her to share my passion and get the buzz I do, how much is just to much? Eat, sleep and dream, be seen to be doing wronge and punished for this forbidden fruit, natural gift that god wanted us to have yet we must hide and tiptoe, for our freedom is at stake.

I, too, am blessed in becoming a cultivator, in that my wife finally came around and "allowed" me to grow on a much larger scale/professionally. I spent the better part of three years trying to convince her. One cannot simply d what one wants in a marriage, one has to respect one's spouse's beliefs, even if misguided. Because she wasn't comfortable with growing, I spent that time messing around with "A" plant because she was paranoid about the "legality" of growing, and one plant wasn't such a big deal. Besides, it was a tremendous learning curve, exploring Aeroponics, my passion, and building most all of my equipment and electronic controls. The guy across the street (grower also & I taught him..) was even hinting to her all the time that we should be growers. We were sinking financially, my health and physical abilities almost non-existent, and like many others, have decided to explore this venue as a means of: 1) Income, 2) Helping others, 3) Addictive "hobby" 4) I'm good at it, 5) My experience of over 47 years enjoying, learning, growing MJ allows my re-introduction to the art of cultivation. She likes MJ and needs it too but uses it more for sleep than recreation. I like the effects of THC, so my quest is to find and specialize in these types of plants, and grow some of the more "medicinal" strains for the several others that need the MMJ for pain, insomnia, appetite and etc., etc...

Back
Top Bottom