Twelve12's Breeding Program

JBC420 Hope I get some Tangerine Dream pollen as well, will see if I can pollinate a clone Pineapple Chunk when its in flower. Will this be ok to do?

You can try and see what come out of it. Would be interesting to find out! It should make a new cross and the seeds will be feminized.

KeepItSimple auto strains are produced by crossing ruderalis with its own type or with a hybrid from indica/sativa plant.

Dried Firestorm #7 (Purple Pheno).

Untitled-320.jpg
MG_3268.jpg
MG_3271.jpg
MG_3270.jpg

:Namaste:

JBC420 Yes, leave some lower bud sites along with some fan leaves (if the plant still have them) for 2-3 weeks more. If pollen does not appear after the 3rd week the plant is unable to become a hermie plant. Looking forward to the experiment!

This is not really true ,be carefull the plant can also fertilize itself due stress Etc.
especially with feminized seeds .
Example final weeks .
hermi4.jpg

Great topic do ! lovin it !
Will keep on eye on this .
Great reads.

Casa Verde

jandre2k3 haha Firestorm 007, I like that. May use it once I stabilize this pheno.

WoCha lol thanks.

bigirishdoode yes she is very seductive. She has a unique high.

Dr.RedWhite I'll smoke one for you.

Casa Verde nice plant! Yes self pollination can happen when left over ripen. Thanks.

~

I'll update the new strains soon. They are in early flowering still awesome to look at. Pics coming up soon!

Stress can be a number of things. My 4 diesel plants went thru 3-4 days of temps under 40 (a low of 37 F) degrees at the 5th week of flower and have self polinated in a grand fashion. Lots of feminized seed for me now.

Twelve -

I hope you don't mind, but since this kinda came up again -- I posted this in my (now completed) last journal near the end. I thought it was perhaps relevant to your thread and recent conversations, and is just great breeding info in general:

This is from a book called, "The Propagation and Breeding of Distinctive Cannabis", by Robert Connell Clarke.

"...However, a cross can be made which will produce nearly all pistillate or staminate individuals. If the proper pistillate hermaphrodite plant is selected as the pollen-parent and a pure pistillate plant is selected as the seed-parent it is possible to produce an F1, and subsequent generations, of nearly all pistillate offspring. The proper pistillate hermaphrodite pollen-parent is one which has grown as a pure pistillate plant and at the end of the season, or under artificial environmental stress, begins to develop a very few staminate flowers. If pollen from these few staminate flowers forming on a pistillate plant is applied to a pure pistillate seed parent, the resulting F1 generation should be almost all pistillate with only a few pistillate hermaphrodites. This will also be the case if the selected pistillate hermaphrodite pollen source is selfed and bears its own seeds. Remember that a selfed hermaphrodite gives rise to more hermaphrodites, but a selfed pistillate plant that has given rise to a limited number of staminate flowers in response to environmental stresses should give rise to nearly all pistillate offspring. The F1 offspring may have a slight tendency to produce a few staminate flowers under further environmental stress and these are used to produce F2 seed. A monoecious strain produces 95+% plants with many pistillate and staminate flowers, but a dioecious strain produces 95+% pure pistillate or staminate plants. A plant from a dioecious strain with a few inter-sexual flowers is a pistillate or staminate hermaphrodite. Therefore, the difference between monoecism and hermaphrodism is one of degree, determined by genetics and environment."

i tell you this the purple #1s have strong color traits i noticed yesterday both the male and female plants start showing purple on the flowers (calyx's and balls) right away the males flowers are half purple as soon as you can see them, the females show it too, and they showed sex after only 3-4 days in 12/12 lighting! they are low odor so far, and im just in awe of the royal purple kush, it is the most indica dom plant i have ever grown, the leaves are huge fat things and its secondary branching is awesome its gonna be a shrub bush! the smell in incredible, otherworldly, and the purple maroc is growing at a insane rate,the fastest growing i have seen, also great branching,defo mother material, great smell of anise,pine,spice with very thick stems,,well thats true of them all, the stalks on all 3 strains are super sturdy and thick, well lord indica thats what i have for you on purple strains thus far, hope it helps in your purple selection:high-five::thumb:

WOW BID! You write with such passion and excitement when you talk about the purples. If you were selling me a purple Volkswagen I would have been breaking out my checkbook with that description. LOL I truly can't wait to try them, they look good enough to eat. I also am very interested in the "Full Moon" strain. I am aware of the 17 week flower but to have some good ole thai stik (full moons original dna) will be worth the wait. Back in the 80's a guy had some purple afghanie and turned me and a girl on to it. We giggled till 4am, lol. For me to be able to remember it as vividly as I do is the tell tale sign that I am a purple lover. Besides it was our high school colors. P.U.R.P.L.E. we got purple pride hey! Have a great weekend everybody. :Namaste:

Dried Firestorm #7 (Purple Pheno).

Untitled-320.jpg
MG_3268.jpg
MG_3271.jpg
MG_3270.jpg

:Namaste:

OMG! Someone get me a tissue I have made a terrible mess lol. 12, you need to open up a school for bad ass weed cultivation. I would be the first student to sign up. I would then find a way to get you accredited so we could have students be able to transfer their credits. I believe that one day the knowledge associated with cannabis will be a marketable skill as well as a respected vocation. So keep good notes professor double aught twelve. The future of cannabis is in your capable hands. Hope the tissue remark does not offend anyone, I exaggerate for effect. lol, <^><^><^> :nicethread:

Lord Indica thank you for the kind words. I'll be the worst teacher ever, ok class just google it. Class dismiss. Or people would fall asleep during lecture.

My future is focusing on discovering new genetics and working with scientist to hone into a particular genetic for medical care. Because someday I will be old and in pain and will need the right strain for it. So by starting now which should give me over 50yrs of research and experience to keep my health till peaceful death, or extend it for a few more hundred years. Until then I'm just an amateur, only been doing this for a year.

Introducing New York Thunder (Pineapple Express x Super Skunk). From looking at the seeds my prediction is that more PE genetic is in F1. Just from looking at the seed skin design. The seed of PE usually have a twisted star shape, this time with Super Skunk cross added bold brush marks. I could be wrong just a fun theory. Can't wait to grow these out should be a great cross.

frame029.jpg

I don't think you met these ladies before. Introducing Ice Age. Cross between my Downtown Stumble x ATA Tundra.

MG_3305.jpg
MG_3306.jpg
MG_33021.jpg

Introducing Pule. Cross between Cheese x Grapefruit Diesel.

MG_3309.jpg
MG_3310.jpg

Shoot them again in few weeks can't wait to see how the bud develop. Right now the trichome starting to come out not yet frosty. Still early into flowering like 3 weeks in. Can't do much now but to sit back and watch it grow. We will not know if it is worth keeping until the official smoke test after the cure. From looking at the plant it seem to have a nice look. :Namaste:

Twelve12 you are doing great. When I'm ready, I know you're going to teach me a lot from this journal. It's really a pleasure to read.

Back
Top Bottom