Twelve12's Breeding Program

Hey SmokingGood61, thanks for stopping by.

Haha, maybe someday when I have a factory or something. The gem is hidden within hundreds of seeds. I can't grow out that many to find it with the space I have now. 10 is the most I can do for this program. Actually the strain list and crosses have changed. I'll update the list tonight.

maybe who knows lol every business start small lol but sounds like a fun experiment. good look :thumb:

love the sound and cross of :adore: Firestorm

Hi Twelve12 hows it going looks like yourve been busy hehe , had trouble with my camera so i didnt bother updating my last grow anyway just drop in to tell you im waiting on some G13 feminised,OG kush fem ,pineapple express fem, and a normal G13 x hashplant seeds.
i ordered last week so hope there here mon or tuesday .
i will be doing what your doing xcrossing them and with a bit of luck the G13x hashplant would be a nice male but i have some hammer x afghani pollen in fridge ;) just in case .

p.s i allways seed 2 budds :)

update twelve12 just got my beans and i also got these free

2 free TH seeds Burmese Kush Feminised seeds
2 free DNA Rocklock Feminised seeds
2 free Reserva Privada Cole Train Feminised seeds
4 free Big Bud#1 regular seeds

so im going to germ 1 Rocklock Feminised
1 G13 x hashplant regular
1 G13 feminised
im just waiting on great white shark and hammerhead x afghanica cuttings to root so i will grow those next grow and just grow the 3 seeds big enough to start taking cuttings for next grow .

we starting to get a few varieties :morenutes: all i need to do now is buy a decent camera so i can take close up like you :thumb: what sort of camera do you use?

oh im also waiting on this to arrive should be interesting read.

Cannabis Breeder's Bible
The Definitive Guide to Marijuana Varieties and Creating Strains for the Seed Market
By Greg Green

maybe who knows lol every business start small lol but sounds like a fun experiment. good look :thumb:

love the sound and cross of :adore: Firestorm

We'll see in 5-10 years. I hope the USA wake up and legalize the use and grow of Cannabis world wide. If not, I will have to move out of the pyramids and to Europe and start my own seed bank haha. Firestorm is coming to your nearest bong.

Lots of good info in this thread so far. I'm sure there's more to come so consider me subbed.

I just finished reading the articles in your blog and all I can say is thanks for posting these. I learn something new every day of my life and today the credit goes to you sir. :bravo:

Thanks fromscratch. Breeding topic is very interesting. When we breed successfully it will add to the collection of existing strains. Some day we're able to share them world wide, like breeders before.

:nicethread: twleve here to learn

We're learning together. Thanks for joining the adventure.

all i need to do now is buy a decent camera so i can take close up like you :thumb: what sort of camera do you use?

oh im also waiting on this to arrive should be interesting read.

Cannabis Breeder's Bible
The Definitive Guide to Marijuana Varieties and Creating Strains for the Seed Market
By Greg Green

Hey Ozman, did you get the seeds from attitude? That's the only place that offer free seeds. If you get it from else where please let us know. Free seeds are great! The ones you got are sought after strains.

The camera I use is a DSLR Canon 5D with L lens (24-70mm 2.8/f). Any 10-14mp point and shoot camera will do great no need to get serious gears to document the grow. Unless of course photography is also your hobby/profession. :)

That's a good book from read the review. I'll be sure to add that to the reading materials in few weeks. Thanks for sharing that with us.

nice genetics oz, wish I could score free big bud seeds, thats a producer for sure.

The big buds sounds interesting. Nirvanna have some great genetics.

We'll see in 5-10 years. I hope the USA wake up and legalize the use and grow of Cannabis world wide. If not, I will have to move out of the pyramids and to Europe and start my own seed bank haha. Firestorm is coming to your nearest bong.

true true one day the U.S will ..cant wait..aslo im with you on this journey lol :bongrip: :popcorn: . might become a legendary breeder :allgood: haha

bro i got some free seeds from the single seed centre. you have to spend 25 to get them, but you get 2 freebies. I bought the AK and OG18 and got the cheese and roadrunner for free, 4 seeds for less than $40, not bad considering the clones I'll grab from them. I got my SLH from them too, I've had a 100% success germ rate

After the first attempt at breeding two different strains; Pineapple Express (female) x Grapefruit Diesel (male) we have a new strain "Firestorm". Planted 10 seeds and today 2 sprouted. They're in 1gal airpot, coco coir, Blue Planet Nutrients. The F1 are mostly uniform. I'm going to split the project from this point into two goals.

Goal 1: Cross the F1 to get F2 (it's where varieties occur, the fun of selective breeding comes to play)
Goal 2: Take pollen from F1 and cross it back to the mom (P1)

2 clones are taken per plants for preservation. Once I find the best male and female from F1 I'll keep those clones and discard the rest.

MG_1468.jpg
MG_1469.jpg
MG_1470.jpg

Really excited to see the growth of Firestorm. Hope it has some traits from the Pineapple Express's high temp, beautiful bud formation, and fragrance.

After the first attempt at breeding two different strains; Pineapple Express (female) x Grapefruit Diesel (male) we have a new strain "Firestorm". Planted 10 seeds and today 2 sprouted. They're in 1gal airpot, coco coir, Blue Planet Nutrients. The F1 are mostly uniform. I'm going to split the project from this point into two goals.

Goal 1: Cross the F1 to get F2 (it's where varieties occur, the fun of selective breeding comes to play)
Goal 2: Take pollen from F1 and cross it back to the mom (P1)

2 clones are taken per plants for preservation. Once I find the best male and female from F1 I'll keep those clones and discard the rest.

MG_1468.jpg
MG_1469.jpg
MG_1470.jpg

Really excited to see the growth of Firestorm. Hope it has some traits from the Pineapple Express's high temp, beautiful bud formation, and fragrance.

hehe thats the way ,in my opinion it makes growing even better if thats is possible hehe .

thanks for camera info i will buy 1 you mention or simlar 10-14mp point and shoot camera when i get some cash:)

I allways buy my seeds from Herbiesheadshop he has 3 web sites 1 for packs of 10 or more and the site i use ! Herbies Pick And Mix And Single Cannabis Seeds - Updated:15/09/2011 - The UK's Largest Pick And Mix And Single Cannabis Seed Bank
this one sells single seeds and packs of 5 i think and they have auto flower site as well

stealth delivery is also good my seeds where all mixed in with all these little beads hobby stuff very good stealth havent had a problem yet and used this seed bank 3 times now.

This is SO COOL I CAN'T STAND IT!! :yahoo:

I'm really enjoying following this thread! Great job so far Twelve! Great job indeed! :)

Thanks GG7. Layering projects for each cycle is fun, using the most of available time. I'm excited to see how these will turn out.

i want that PE

Crazy how I started with bag seeds now got my own, took awhile finally, next step is to look for uniqueness. Purple polka dots buds.

hehe thats the way ,in my opinion it makes growing even better if thats is possible hehe .

thanks for camera info i will buy 1 you mention or simlar 10-14mp point and shoot camera when i get some cash:)

I allways buy my seeds from Herbiesheadshop he has 3 web sites 1 for packs of 10 or more and the site i use ! Herbies Pick And Mix And Single Cannabis Seeds - Updated:15/09/2011 - The UK's Largest Pick And Mix And Single Cannabis Seed Bank
this one sells single seeds and packs of 5 i think and they have auto flower site as well

stealth delivery is also good my seeds where all mixed in with all these little beads hobby stuff very good stealth havent had a problem yet and used this seed bank 3 times now.

No problem. Digital cameras are so advanced these days any of the ones from recent years will provide high quality images. Some are video cam in disguise. I'll look into Herbiesheadshop. Thanks for the details. Got some purple ryder and lost one seed during planting (squeezed a bit hard and it jumped out of my fingers and landed into a bucket of hydrotons), the other seed didn't germinate. $35 down the drain lol. Next strain on the list to get is Black Domina, Blueberry (DJ Short), Flo (DJ Short, and some 100% strains both sativa and indica. How's your grows?

and its begins ! :love:.. i will :cheer: threw this whole process lol. just a thought i know you cant tell yet but cant hurt to guess lol. which will one knock you OUT ? :hmmmm: lol

im still going to stay wwith the firestorm..

looking good though.

Not sure which of the 10 will be a knock out. I hope none would like to stay awake and enjoy the flavors and different ride THC provides. ;)

I want to cross the Firestorm to the Afghan Kush or Heavy Duty Fruity, those two are currently taking roots and will see if they're male or not in a few weeks. Also got the White Widow that I hope is a male to cross with Firestorm. Will have to time the growth to obtain fresh pollen for the ready female. Fresh is preferred over frozen.

okay then lol
& all sounds lovely. i can smell the widow now :yummy: .& i see the firestorm is loved.
maybe a cheese strain next lol

but how many time you trying to cross firestorm ?

How many time you trying to cross firestorm ?

Until the canvas is complete. Which is hard to say at this early stage of Firestorm. I see it as a canvas, whatever traits we like to paint on to this canvas will take a lot of time trails and errors to try and create a masterpiece.

Added 8 of the Heavy Duty Fruity clones into the DIY aero. They should be ready to bloom in 5 days, and will know the sex within two weeks. Male or female I'll embrace both. It will put the perpetual back a week if they are males. Either way a week is not that big of a deal. Just another week of flushing hehe.

Also got some Afghan Kush (unknown sex), Grape God (unknown sex) so these could be potential father. I already got rid of the Grapefruit Diesel was not the best male, it was the first to get the program started. Now, I'm picky.

Germination is stressfull i mean at the moment i just put 1 G13 ,,1 G13xhashplant ,1 rocklock and 1 col train in water to pop.
well what a story the G13 i bought 2 seeds both 75 bucks each yea shit myself anyway i put all of them in water to crack them,
left over night well only the G13xhashplant cracked so i put it in some soil and thought stuff it put them all in soil if they pop they pop well the G13xhashplant started to poke thru the soil but i looked at it and it didnt seem right so i got needle and microscope and i see that the seed pod is stuck to the seedling some how well i fixed it with some love :)
the rocklock is coming up no problems and the G13 looks like it just poping up but the col train i nocked the pot over lol and put all the soil back in so if it comes up it will be a bonus but man its stressfull but im happy cause its a bummer when you buy 1 or 2 seeds and they dont germi so im happy by the looks i got 3 out of the 4 seeds to pop and maybe the 4th will come up . So i got these strains growing and some white shark and hammerhead x Afghanic x Blackjack going once i get up and organised i start a journal :) Sorry about the grammar i sucked at english and spelling lol.

p.s i bought a High Grade Vision Microscope - Quality Control Scope if you want it just google it or i got it from== every one does it . c o m
just take away the paceing some reason wont let me link it 30 dollars its fucking awesome highly recommend.

Back
Top Bottom