Twelve12's Breeding Program

Ozman Where did you get the G13 for 75 a pop? Germination is always stressful. None of the methods I use has 100% success rate. Often seeds are killed by the method in use, lol. But so far I have good germ rate for purchased seeds, only 2 did not sprout out of 20 I bought over the period of a year. The G13xhasplant sounds great. What made you want to get that and rocklock?

Your English is great no worries. The High Grade Vision Microscope is awesome piece. Recently I got the Veho 20x-400x microscope and it worked great, its digital so I can see it on the laptop.

Right now I'm looking for strain that is heat resistant, heavy feeder, potent, large producer, dense nugs, and finish fast. It's going to be tough hunting down such strain. Wonder if there i a strain out there with these desirable traits? Hehe

The search is on.

if you guys are having germination issues, try just putting the seed directly in soil. I've had 100% success since I started doing this, no pre-germination methods used, just take the seed out the package, and plant 1/4" deep into drenched soil.

if you guys are having germination issues, try just putting the seed directly in soil. I've had 100% success since I started doing this, no pre-germination methods used, just take the seed out the package, and plant 1/4" deep into drenched soil.

I agree. I grow a big vegetable garden every year and some peppers are hard to sprout. I use Jiffy seed staring mix and cover them with plastic wrap until I see sprouts, then get the plastic off quick. Regular potting mix causes them to damp off.

Thanks guys. I'm using coco and haven't try the planting it directly. Got some limited edition seeds and don't want to lose them. Wish I have kept bag seeds through the years for these kind of test runs. I'm confident in the water cup, 24hrs later into paper towel method. Also feeling a bit daring and try it in coco.

Update: Vanilla Kush x Grapefruit Diesel: Downtown Stumble

Introducing "Downtown Stumble" (Vanilla Kush x Grapefruit Diesel). Got 40 seeds from one bud site, very happy to get that many from the first attempt at pollination, can't wait to plant these. I don't think there's any room in the veg tent to hold additional 10 plants. Might have to make some adjustments I really want to start growing them winter is coming up. The cold season is my favorite time to grow indoor. And with that I can finally blast the HID lights without worrying about heat.

No longer have the Grapefruit Diesel male plant. I decided to let it go and make room for another male or two. Right now I got two strains; Afghan Kush and Heavy Duty Fruity (clones) in bloom and will know the sex in a week or two. I also got a few more clones in the aero cloner as second wave. I'll be pollinating a lot of the buds this time, increase the seed production. I'll screen for seeds before sending out the meds to patients. When the buds are dry the seeds are very easy to see, and I use a tweezers to pick them without damaging the buds. That reminds me to get rubber tips so the seeds don't pop away, lol.

These are F1 seeds. I'll inbreed them for F2 then make my selection from there. Will not cross it back to the mom (Vanilla Kush) for this one, the mom did not finish through flowering the heat stress got her and it went into twilight bloom (half veg half bloom). I decided to chop her and harvest the ripe seeds.

11366.jpg
frame210.jpg

Yeah!!

Regular: [Unknown Gender]
Serious - AK47
Next Generation - Grape God
TH Seeds - Heavy Duty Fruity
White Label - Afghan Kush
Nirvana - Super Skunk
Seedsman - Ata Tundra
Seedsman - Top Skunk 44
Mr Nice - Early Queen
Sensi - Black Domina *new

Femnized: [Mother]
Dinafem - Cheese
Medical - 1024
Medical - Hammerhead
G13 Labs - Pineapple Express
Barney's Farm - Vanilla Kush
Barney's Farm - Pineapple Chunk
Green House - White Widow
Green House - Super Lemon Haze

This list will get update as we go along. When adding/removing strain the list gets updated. To identify the new offspring I humbly give them names and will not use a name that is already known/famous (don't want to add another Northern Lights into the bunch) haha.

Here are the completed crosses:

Twelve12's New strains collection:

Female x male = Seed
Grapefruit Diesel x Vanilla Kush = Downtown Stumble *new
Pineapple Express x Grapefruit Diesel = Firestorm
Grapefruit Diesel x Red Dragon = Torque

Update: Firestorm (F1)

Sprouted 8/10.
7 days later (from last update). 2 are in 5oz cup while 6 are in 1gal coco coir airpot.

MG_1639.jpg
MG_1636.jpg
MG_1637.jpg

By next year I'll no longer buy any seeds for a year and work with the strains in my collections instead. The breeding program will provide hundreds. I'll experiment with selective breeding while still have some solid strains producing quality meds for patients.

Downtown Stumble has a funny ring to it. The rumble part reminds me of drunken fights I often see downtown on weekends. People drink too much things can get out of hand...thought about it and don't want any relations to such events. Wish things are legal I want to share my work.

Downtown Stumble has a funny ring to it. The rumble part reminds me of drunken fights I often see downtown on weekends. People drink too much things can get out of hand...thought about it and don't want any relations to such events. Wish things are legal I want to share my work.

If ya share your work with the ones just before they get out of hand..they'll miss the gettin out of hand part. lol ..they'll be out like a light.

You really get some close ups..what kind of camera are you using?...great pics.

If ya share your work with the ones just before they get out of hand..they'll miss the gettin out of hand part. lol ..they'll be out like a light.

You really get some close ups..what kind of camera are you using?...great pics.

True true. haha

I use a digital microscope for the seeds and macro shots. This he one I use from Veho.

1663482939806.png

Ozman Where did you get the G13 for 75 a pop? Germination is always stressful. None of the methods I use has 100% success rate. Often seeds are killed by the method in use, lol. But so far I have good germ rate for purchased seeds, only 2 did not sprout out of 20 I bought over the period of a year. The G13xhasplant sounds great. What made you want to get that and rocklock?

Your English is great no worries. The High Grade Vision Microscope is awesome piece. Recently I got the Veho 20x-400x microscope and it worked great, its digital so I can see it on the laptop.

Right now I'm looking for strain that is heat resistant, heavy feeder, potent, large producer, dense nugs, and finish fast. It's going to be tough hunting down such strain. Wonder if there i a strain out there with these desirable traits? Hehe

The search is on.

Well i found the seed i nocked over in the pot col train and its sprouted so thats 4 out of 4 100% woot im stoked :thumb:

ok Twelve12 i got the seeds from herbieshead shop in uk .

The G13 x hashplant just sounded nice and i thought anything with G13 in it i want :high-five:

The rocklock was free seeds they sent me with my order :morenutes: i told you before but youve probably got alot going on hehe look at my sig for the free seeds i got :peace:

Maybe Big Bud might be the strain your after it sounds pretty good i just got 4 regular seeds but not growing it yet i got alot of strains im not growing this time around but what i have growing is a female hammerhead x afganica and great white shark that have been in veg for about 5 weeks im going to keep them in veg while the rocklock ,G13,col train and the G13xhashplant catch up a bit .

i know there all female eccept the G13x hashplant its regular seed i will start a journal in a few weeks when i get my camera and the seedlings are bigger funny thing is the other 2 plants are going to be huge i feel hehe

man how do you come up with the names of your Xcrosses i cant think what to call new strains i make ,,,i will have to start getting creative i feel e.g hammerhead x afghanica = hammerani or somthing like that hahaha rofl lol

Congrats on the 4/4 sprouted. Haha, yeah I forgot the rocklock was a freebie.

I'll add big bud to my wish list. Decided to get some Black Domina for the December harvest. Can't wait! They're regular seeds so hoping for 1 male and some females.

Your Hammerhead x Afganica is going to be powerful smoke. I love how HH is doing they're budding nicely and hope the cold give the girl some colors. Interested to see how your G13xHP do. Looking forward to your journal with them.

Usually a good smoke or two and a new name is born. I also take notes when reading or watching movies/shows on words that would be suitable or Cannabis strain.

Of course the ones I've named are not official. Might change it later on after the smoke test or may discard the whole line (if the progeny does not exceed the parents) and transfer the name to a newer crosses. My new dream is to have a commercial seedbank someday.

Hey 12, go to a jewelry supply place for tweezers. Rubber tipped ones are for pearls and diamond tweezers have a "rough, nonslip" surface....so the diamonds don't go pop, bye, bye.

Decided to germinate 5 "Downtown Stumble" (Vanilla Kush x Grapefruit Diesel) using paper towel method. Going to add another 5 straight into the coco coir. These are Limited Edition seeds. No longer have the father (P1). Growing them out and inbreed for F2 then on with selections for traits to obtain F3.

Yes I did. I took the advice from DJ Short with naming new strains, one of which not to give violence connotation. Second, not to give a name that is from famous well known strain to ride on their coat tail. It is part of my code of ethics as an amateur breeder

Someday, take care of our health to live long enough to see Cannabis legalized everywhere, and we're free to grow and consume it as we please. Hope it doesn't take too long for the sake of everyone's safety.

Hey man finally got some seeds goin. I had 30 or so bag seeds rooting a fem blue cheese and I'm getting a GDP clone. I'm going to force a clone off the blue chees to hermi and polinate the GDP. Good luck with your crosses man.

Congrats on the 4/4 sprouted. Haha, yeah I forgot the rocklock was a freebie.

I'll add big bud to my wish list. Decided to get some Black Domina for the December harvest. Can't wait! They're regular seeds so hoping for 1 male and some females.

Your Hammerhead x Afganica is going to be powerful smoke. I love how HH is doing they're budding nicely and hope the cold give the girl some colors. Interested to see how your G13xHP do. Looking forward to your journal with them.

Usually a good smoke or two and a new name is born. I also take notes when reading or watching movies/shows on words that would be suitable or Cannabis strain.

Of course the ones I've named are not official. Might change it later on after the smoke test or may discard the whole line (if the progeny does not exceed the parents) and transfer the name to a newer crosses. My new dream is to have a commercial seedbank someday.

Friends i have some bad news ,i was sitting watching tv and there was a nock at the door i didnt have the main door shut as it was hot and i didnt think this would happen ,anyway 2 guys came to my door and asked for some weed i said mate what makes you think i got weed he said some guy yea sure well i new straight away something was going down they pulled out 2 big fucking knives and lunged thru the screen door i jumped back and said chill out i get you some weed ,so they where amatuers they stopped in the hallway and said who else is here etc etc i said no one they where more scared than i was well while i went to get them SOME weed fucked if i was givine them all my stash lol i grabbed 2 handfulls and thru it on the floor and walked back out to where they were gave them about 1 maybe 2 ounces they walked out then ,but there fools i know where they went lol i wont get revenge YET . Anyway they didnt go near the grow room didnt see it but i shut it down im going to move ASAP i will grow the white shark out the back normal way same with the hammerhead x ,,,,,as for the seedlings i will turn them to head straight away and bring them inside early afternoon so they think its head time hehe ,,,well its bad news but im ok it could of been alot worse and i can still have a pipe . i shut it down cause if those prickes get busted they will plea bargain and then cops will be on my front door so ive moved my seed lights everything to do with growing far far away from here :thumb:

as i said im ok little sad but things can only get better from here with that said time to medicate hehe

p.s i will keep you updated as much as i can Twelve12

Yes I did. I took the advice from DJ Short with naming new strains, one of which not to give violence connotation. Second, not to give a name that is from famous well known strain to ride on their coat tail. It is part of my code of ethics as an amateur breeder

Someday, take care of our health to live long enough to see Cannabis legalized everywhere, and we're free to grow and consume it as we please. Hope it doesn't take too long for the sake of everyone's safety.

Here here Twelve! :thumb:

I couldn't agree more! :)

Wow Ozman, that sucks.....best get packing your bags. Don't move too far away.

yea i will be moving asap ,funny thing if i was living in USA with a legal permit i would of had a gun if this happen i would of shot them both in the leg and stood on them lol until police arrived saying does it hurt maybe i shoot your other leg you retards.
:cheer:

main thing is they only got a little weed they didnt see or touch my plants they still live out doors now but at least they live so not all is lost but 1 of my seedlings got munched on lol it was a free seed so its ok col train lol at least i can still laugh about it 1thing im more secruity wise and will be better set up where ever i move to.

Back
Top Bottom