Twelve12's Breeding Program

I love what you are doing! I have an awesome mom of Grape God and she is a MONSTER! The grape smell is so strong even in veg, it's ridiculous! I have some photos of her in my gallery, she is in the outdoor grow, the huge one in the back.

Hey man finally got some seeds goin. I had 30 or so bag seeds rooting a fem blue cheese and I'm getting a GDP clone. I'm going to force a clone off the blue chees to hermi and polinate the GDP. Good luck with your crosses man.

Hey Acideye! That's awesome you're going for feminized seeds. Recommend the use of Colloidal Silver to produce male parts on female plants so the seeds don't have any hermie genes.

Here's some info on it (excerpt taken else where):

"What happens (in terms that I can just about understand) is that the silver molecules bind themselves to copper molecules in the bud sites of the plant. Copper is used for ethylene production by the plant which is used for bud production in female plants. By binding up the copper molecules and making them unavailable, the Colloidal Silver suppresses the ethylene production and effectively tricks the plant into thinking it is male. Again, it has nothing to do with stress, and if the plant didn't have a genetic inclination towards being a hermie, then the seeds will not have the hermie trait either."

I love what you are doing! I have an awesome mom of Grape God and she is a MONSTER! The grape smell is so strong even in veg, it's ridiculous! I have some photos of her in my gallery, she is in the outdoor grow, the huge one in the back.

I hope she'll be a monster. Then again I'm growing indoor so cannot compare to the great outdoor. I'll check out your gallery for some pics! Right now the Heavy Duty Fruity is twice as big as other plants, I think it's a male. Will have to see by the end of this week got some clones in bloom and will show they sex soon enough.

Thanks man now here's one that's been making my brain itch. So say the cross works and I get fem GDPxBC f1 and I cross 2 diffrent females from that stock by forcing herm do you think the resulting f2 will have the wide range of variations like when you breed with males or do you think with all of the force herm it wouldn't be wise to go past the f1 with that method?

Thanks man now here's one that's been making my brain itch. So say the cross works and I get fem GDPxBC f1 and I cross 2 diffrent females from that stock by forcing herm do you think the resulting f2 will have the wide range of variations like when you breed with males or do you think with all of the force herm it wouldn't be wise to go past the f1 with that method?

Cross breeding past F1 will unintentionally breed in hermie traits. I think this is why seed banks don't do it. For those who experienced hermie without intentionally stressing the plants result in having a hermie genetic, a small percentage from the entire seed production but they do happen. Also breeding with males you get more genetic codes contributed to the pool, and in F2 cross they come out both recessive and dominant.

Awsome that's what I thought man.

Let us know how it goes with the BCxGDP goes! I might have to try and make my own version of GDP (DJ Short's Blueberry x Super Silver Haze) since there are no GDP where I am.

Hopefully your heavy duty fruity is a girl. I'd like to know and see how she flowers. I am really interested in getting this strain.

Let's hope so. From my previous observation the males in veg are always double in size and with long thin branches, the female tends to stay short nodes. Either way, I would love a male to pollinate the rest of the females. Got the Cheese flowering and if I can get a cross with that it will be fabulous. I'll keep you posted with the HDF.

Update: Firestorm Logo

My first strain in this breeding program is Firestorm (Pineapple Express x Grapefruit Diesel). Thought I take sometime today and create a logo for it. To identify and give character to the strain with some visuals. Hope you like, took me quite awhile to put together. It'll be neat placing the logo in photos to identify the strain.

Firestorm.jpg

Still need to design one for "Downtown Stumble" (Vanilla Kush x Grapefruit Diesel).

Update: Firestorm Logo

My first strain in this breeding program is Firestorm (Pineapple Express x Grapefruit Diesel). Thought I take sometime today and create a logo for it. To identify and give character to the strain with some visuals. Hope you like, took me quite awhile to put together. It'll be neat placing the logo in photos to identify the strain.

Firestorm.jpg

Still need to design one for "Downtown Stumble" (Vanilla Kush x Grapefruit Diesel).

I like it! Nice job!

Having been a graphic designer before retiring, I am speaking from experience! :thumb:

I wondered that too.

@ Ozman. Sounds like someone in your circle ran their mouth and needs a good ass kicking !!

No it was no one in my circle last summer i was in my kictchen the front door was open no one comes here only people i trust anyway i was making a sandwich and the next thing some 55 or 60 year old guy walks in the house im like wtf are you doing mate he raved on some shit i said get out but i think he seen the bong and told hes young mate cause i seen this guy that invaded me with this old guy and put 2 and 2 together.

theres 2 houses next door to me that are old and run down no one lives in them and my house is old to so this old guy probably just haveing a sticky beak and thats how it has happen ,i know where the old guy lives so i will wait till i move before i decide if i will smash his car up or somthing lol.

p.s im lucky summer is just starting at least i can use the sun to keep my little babies growing seed my G13 and then move have a break ,then start up again :thumb:

Your design looks awesome somuch creativity! Are you offering sales on any of your seeds or is this for personal use only?

Thanks GodSpeed! Cannot offer seeds for sale with the current USA politics. These are personal use and hopefully to built a strong strain portfolio of my own.

I like it! Nice job!

Having been a graphic designer before retiring, I am speaking from experience! :thumb:

Thanks GG7! Getting good review from retired graphic designer on my 1st attempt is an honor.

i know where the old guy lives so i will wait till i move before i decide if i will smash his car up or somthing lol.

Glad you found out who it was. An eye for an eye will only escilate the conflict. I would just pack up and move to a new location far from the current place. Learn from the event, and strengthen the security. No need to create negativity over cannabis.

First a company logo, now a product logo. Business will be booming.

Thanks man. Not booming anytime soon. They'll be blooming for sure!

Hey 12 Awhile ago I asked about discolored leaves and you directed me to "How to grow......" Want you to know that even tho I am slow finding my way around I have been doing a ton of research in that section So :thanks: for the direction
Also been catching up on your journal Wow brother you sure are doing a lot in cross breeding :goodjob: And your Logo Well ........ It Rocks

I will be following this too - looks like fun. I don't have space to try any breeding but have a bit of livestock background, so all the concepts are familiar. It hurt to cut some pretty boys over the summer....

Hey 12 Awhile ago I asked about discolored leaves and you directed me to "How to grow......" Want you to know that even tho I am slow finding my way around I have been doing a ton of research in that section So :thanks: for the direction
Also been catching up on your journal Wow brother you sure are doing a lot in cross breeding :goodjob: And your Logo Well ........ It Rocks

Hey clayhead, glad you went on reading more. Constant reading and researching will help deal with any problems that may rise. Not only that you can tweak the system to boost growth/flowering. Haha yes I'm breeding Cannabis after reading up some info on it, and decided to jump right in after confirming a male. Not much more work since they're the same plants available just keeping the male and know which one to cross. Having a record so I don't loose the sanity. Thanks for tuning in.

I will be following this too - looks like fun. I don't have space to try any breeding but have a bit of livestock background, so all the concepts are familiar. It hurt to cut some pretty boys over the summer....

Hi 2Tuff2sk8, thanks for joining the adventure. What kind of livestocks did you worked on? Maybe in the future you'll get more space to play with Cannabis breeding. Oh man I feel ya.

Update: Firestorm & Downtown Stumble

Took some time today and design a logo for the second strain I've crossed; Downtown Stumble. Haha it's first person perspective, about to fall over at night while in downtown.

downtown-stumble.jpg

1 of 5 seeds (regular). All germinated using the paper towel method between 3-7 days.
MG_1699.jpg

Then we have Firestorm! 1 out of 8, originally had 10 for germination and lost 2.
MG_1692.jpg

Growing these out 5 of Downtown Stumble, and 8 of Firestorm should do it. Will cross these two together later down the road, right now I'm focusing on creating F2.

Watched some goats being judged at a fair once...seriously though - you look at structure, colors, shapes, girth etc in both; the application is just a bit different. Gotta learn what is dominant and recessive etc....:cheer:

I don't have the right kind of space to breed plants though....

Twelve12 said:
Update: Firestorm & Downtown Stumble

Took some time today and design a logo for the second strain I've crossed; Downtown Stumble. Haha it's first person perspective, about to fall over at night while in downtown.

1 of 5 seeds (regular). All germinated using the paper towel method between 3-7 days.

Then we have Firestorm! 1 out of 8, originally had 10 for germination and lost 2.

Growing these out 5 of Downtown Stumble, and 8 of Firestorm should do it. Will cross these two together later down the road, right now I'm focusing on creating F2.

Very good Twelve! :thumb:

It's pretty obvious that you have a natural talent for design! I'm really impressed! :)

P.S. You never finished our conversation over on my journal! I've got a couple of questions for you about your Coco! So did OG. Please head back over when you get a free moment!

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

Watched some goats being judged at a fair once...seriously though - you look at structure, colors, shapes, girth etc in both; the application is just a bit different. Gotta learn what is dominant and recessive etc....:cheer:

I don't have the right kind of space to breed plants though....

Very similar indeed. Breed out the unwanted traits and breed in desirable traits. The whole breeding allow us to select what's available, more or less that are there, and inbreed some more to bring out a wider spectrum of gene. You're right, to have a proper breeding space would need a factory size to grow out hundreds or thousand to find the winner, also to run multi cross effectively. Someday hope we all get our own factory.

Hey 12/12, I like the Downtown Stumble pic even better than the Firestorm. That skewed perspective really makes it uh.......stumble ?

Haha, yes the perspective provide the stumble part. Makes me dizzy looking at it, lol.

Back
Top Bottom