Two autos, one pot/medium

ghostpeppa

420 Member
Hi, first post on here....have a quick opinion poll....Cliff Note version..

2 just poked out seedlings(Barney's Pine Express and SS Blue Himilaya) autos germed and planted in same solo cup by accident, and are side by side in cup.....try to separate or bump them into a 5gl and let'em be....I am going with the the second option, but wanted some input before it gets to far to do anything diff...

thanks!

Accidents cant hardly be fixed, mother nature says let the Twins grow and dont disturb the roots. Being safe, first, but plants may not reach maximum growing, because of two plants useing the same soil. they may need more nutrients also. Have fun watching them grow!!

i did this awhile back with 3 seeds all in same cup. They all did just fine. But this was before they had super extensive root systems.

If you have a gentle hand I say do it.

I do this all the time with various plants even rootbound plants and if you do it right you'll be rewarded in the end with happier plants.

The longer you wait the more chance of shock you risk.

They say with autos to put them in the pot they are going to finish in from the start. When autos get stressed your yield takes a hit, I would separate them as soon as possible.

Back
Top Bottom