UltraGärtner's First Journal! White Lemon In Coco Coir Autopots 1200w Grow

Ah finaly! 3 hours of work done!! build up the reflectors move half the girls on other side redo all air and feed lines. i tell you those parapolic reflectors are pain in the ass to setup got like 5 cuts in my hands and this is 2nd time ive done them! they are too big to have them lay around when not in use so have to take them apart and build again when take in to use

still have to cleaning to do in tent and set up the lines proberly but first i need some FOOD and medicine!!

New_setup21.jpg

New_setup8.jpg

New_Reflector2.jpg

New_Reflector.jpg

Good day Sir's and Ma'ams

it's been little over 4 weeks of veg now 2 more weeks to go time going sooo slow when in veg phase!
and in bloom time seems to fly hehe can't wait to start bloom

girls getting bigger and bigger everyday now they drank my half tank witch is 50L in 6 days now they getting thirsty just like me when it's FRIDAY hehe

M_dchen3.jpg

M_dchen2.jpg

That one mom is getting huge its been 4 months for her about
M_dchen.jpg

Hello everyone!

ok installed the scrog today well you can't really call it scrog! it's the worse thing i never used :D you gonna see why soon

Web4.jpg

I tho i can save some time and money and use 2 of these they cost high price of 8 euros total hehe
since i have been so busy lately and gonna be for few weeks work and gym so didn't have time to go hardware store and buy chickenwire and some wood to make the screen my self like ive done usually bad mistake!

Web21.jpg

Web31.jpg

i can tell you right now it's gonna be last time i gonna be using something like that the web don't even cover the whole area since you can't tighten them up at the ends well don't really need since it looks like not gonna get it full anyway this time like last time i did

i hope those useless fish nets gonna do even half decent job! 5 days to flower!

:thumb: Looking nice and green there Ultra I haven't seen that type of reservoir. What are you using? :thumb: The white lemon strain sounds like it will bomb the neighborhood with its smell. Can't wait to see you flower. Do you fill the whole tent then use the second light?

Thanks! it's flexi tank it's easy to move and clean when it's empty its go really small space! got it almost full started bloom on friday pics coming in a minute when i get my head straight! :D

Hello All!

It has started! the bloom phase finaly!

so i switched the lights friday was first day after the light cycle switch so basicly today is the 3rd day!

filled the tank with bloom nutes on early friday morning with:

3ml/l sensi grow coco a+b (still gonna use grow till i see white hairs coming)
2ml/l Voodoo juice
2ml/l Piranha
2ml/l Tarantula
2ml/l Bud candy
2ml/l Sensizym
2ml/l Rhino Skin
2ml/l Bud Factor x
2ml/l Bud Ignirot

never used Bud Ignitor before let's see if it's worth money and hype if it's work should start seeing white hairs on next friday if it's really speeds up the start of bloom and flowers start to form faster than usual

still using MH bulbs at least first they are growing fast they gained like 10-15cm of height in 2 days had to put some weight on highest ones trying to keep them as even as possible.

Bloom_d2_3.jpg

Bloom_d2_2.jpg

Bloom_d2.jpg

They are looking like they cant wait to show what they are capable of. Nice plants Blumenbruder.

You seem to have quite an arsenal of AN...that stuff is even more expensive then in the states...its ridiculous. Voodoo juice for example is 75€ for one liter...what the?

The nutes i use are growing nice plants for years, if not decades, now, so it cant be that bad, they are from Holland and 1L costs 7 to 12 bucks. Only one product costs 20 per liter. You can get big bottles of the entire soil line for ~70€. Concentration 2-5ml per liter per product. But they dont have liq mycos i believe for example, at least i dont know about it. But the root juice they have is pretty good. I made my clones just with that stuff. Its the most expensive product i know of their company. They dont advertise much and dont hop on every new hype and have basic design so i thinks thats why they can offer such good prices for their stuff, everyone over here know what HESI is.

They have a tested and working flower ignitor including bud booster, rooting complex, vitamins, aminos, encymes and the regular nutes for veg, flower and a pk booster designed for soil. Maybe they have mycos in their rooting juice because i get nice white mycelium arround any root hanging out of the pots since i use that stuff. Its definately a great product and maybe all i need.

Current Grow Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - 420W DIY COB - SCROG 45W DIY Veg Light

My journey seeking the light. Found some
SeymoreNugget's DIY talk - Building lights - Sharing ideas

Thanks Mr Nugget!

Yeah they are pretty expensive but you don't need to use them much 2ml/l is the max doses on the boosters and 4ml/l is max for base nutes good thing you don't need even a liter of voodoo juice hehe only you is it 2 weeks start to veg and 2 weeks start to bloom phase =)

These girls know how to make screen useless hehe they went totally cracy after lights flip they started to grow branches out of brances gonna be mess hehe

i cleaned the legs under the screen but they are now almost same condition they was before i cleaned before bloom hehe just have to clean slowly few branches or leafs at day don't want to stress them. =)

bloom_d3.jpg

Bloom_d3_2.jpg

Hmm i'd say maybe about 2/3 max wanted to leave some room for the mothers in the middle but seems likes they don't want to grow as much as their girls hehe maybe because they have been on veg like 4 months and i stalled their grow a lot so they don't grow too big but the girls have grown even bigger than their mothers.

well the mothers are on soil and giving them all organic nutes maybe that's why they bit slower i dont' know never actually bloomed the mothers usually just kill them off when i have enough succefully clones. =)

Ok peeps it's day6 and i see first white hairs! so i changed to HPS bulbs! and cranked max power 660w per light i don't usually use the overpower setting since it's eating the bulbs lifetime a alot but this is prob last time i'm using HPS lights gonna go for the 315w lec's

d612.jpg

It's hard to see on the pic but on my own eyes i can clearly see some white hairs on that unless im color blind suddently plus when you see th first sugar leaves pushing out it's really close to burst fully

d6_2.jpg

about 6cm more height from monday so the total height is about 60cm would be more if i haven't skipped few holes and foreced them to go vertically with the longest one when installed the screen

should have prob gone double screen tactic put its too late now maybe next time

d6_3.jpg

d6_4.jpg

Looking sick brother your plants are thriving, prost to that! I was also looking at those CMH 315's, are you going the Philips route?? Wish I could afford one of them, would be great actually

Pat's Mars Hydro II 700W Grow

Pat's Small CFL Grow
i'm not sure yet witch one there is lot of different companies pushing out with with 315w CMHs if you buy the full fixture the reclector with build in ballast it's expensive yes about 500euros.
but there is now you can buy just ballast i saw was it maxibright selling 315w balast's only it was like 120 euros per ballast and then you only have to buy reflector like HPS plus you can use E40 socket reflectors since there is conventor that you attach between the CMH bulb and reflector since it's phillips own sockets there is no reflectors for that socket yet but defo gonna use the phillips bulbs i'm using the philips HPS bulbs they are very good among the best in market

Back
Top Bottom