Unknown Strain From Seed - First Time Grow

Well looks like somewhere down the line I screwed up because I just found a few seeds in my bud. Kinda sucks that I didnt notice and male flowers at all so Idk how that would have happened.....smfh

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon
It happens. My first couple grows had a handful of seeds in them. Its pretty natural tho. Just the plants last ditch effort to repopulate!

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I guess now I have some extra feminised beans now but if the beans came from a cola that hermied would that mean that all those seeds would high a higher percentage of hermieing themselves

That's how i would look at it, but could be wrong. Are you sure it couldn't have been caused by a light leak during the dark cycle ? Or some other stress ?

Cure went great....hiw di you think you messed yours up

So I dried Patty for 4 1/2 days and put her into jars with about 15-20 gramsper jar and a 8g boveda....burped once a day...two weeks in and i pulled a bud to sample....wouldn't burn.....so I put my humidity gauge in a jar and closed it up for an hour or so and it read 74% humidity....wtf.....maybe it wasn't as dry as I thought when I put into jars....opened all jars and removed boveda and let them sit open for a day...stuck the gauge back in a jar for a while and it read 58%......put boveda back in jars and an hour later humidity back up to 68%.....switched the 8g packs out for 68g packs and Iv'e been slowly getting the humidity down and now its at around 64% and holding steady......am I still to high on the humidity???? What is the optimal range for curing?

So I dried Patty for 4 1/2 days and put her into jars with about 15-20 gramsper jar and a 8g boveda....burped once a day...two weeks in and i pulled a bud to sample....wouldn't burn.....so I put my humidity gauge in a jar and closed it up for an hour or so and it read 74% humidity....wtf.....maybe it wasn't as dry as I thought when I put into jars....opened all jars and removed boveda and let them sit open for a day...stuck the gauge back in a jar for a while and it read 58%......put boveda back in jars and an hour later humidity back up to 68%.....switched the 8g packs out for 68g packs and Iv'e been slowly getting the humidity down and now its at around 64% and holding steady......am I still to high on the humidity???? What is the optimal range for curing?

Im using 65% bovedas on this SK, i just need to keep a close eye on them.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Once it gets below 55 curing process is done and cant be brought back. If they were in jars in the humidity was high you did rite by letting it air a bit. Most people try to maintain around 62-58% but that depends on your preference. As long as you didnt get mold you will be fine

Canno, I am late to the party .

congrats my friend on your harvest. It looks like a nice, chill smoke

Glad you decided to wash your cannabis too. Ive been intrigued since watching that video too. I will have to try on some of mine!

I was also thinking Blue Cheese with the strain how you described it

You beat me. I am so close i can taste it lol

Fabulous job!! Enjoyed the journal very much

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Back
Top Bottom