Utopian Sub v2 - You, Me, and Barney's Farm Makes 3 - Perpetual 2000w

Re: Papa Green's Utopian Sub v2 - You, Me, and Barney's Farm makes 3 - Perpetual 2000

No real news. The plants are hanging out. Temps and everything seem fine for the day. They're entering their dark now. I will begin to harvest tonight. As Irishboy pointed out, the plants release nutes at night, so to get the best taste I like to harvest "early-morning" before the lights come on or right as they do.

:peace::rollit:

Re: Papa Green's Utopian Sub v2 - You, Me, and Barney's Farm makes 3 - Perpetual 2000

Ehy man, between a plant and another, is there a little space where i can sleep in my sleeping bag??
Gratz.
:peace:

lol, me too. I can even sleep standing up! Just velcro me into a corner like an astronaut. .......And I'm good at keeping out the inbred hillbillies. I love hillbillies. They're delicious. Taste like chicken. .....just make sure to pick some Fava Beans and Fondu sauce. f,f,f,f,,f,f,f,f,f,f,,,,,,,ah!

I like to harvest the first 30min into lightcycle max, but I don't do the 48hr darkness cause of the other blooming plants. Plus I dont feel it helps TOO much. eh? to each their own. Which strains are you harvesting?

Ehy man, between a plant and another, is there a little space where i can sleep in my sleeping bag??
Gratz.

I've thought about putting a cot in there for reals. :grinjoint:

lol, me too. I can even sleep standing up! Just velcro me into a corner like an astronaut. .......And I'm good at keeping out the inbred hillbillies. I love hillbillies. They're delicious. Taste like chicken. .....just make sure to pick some Fava Beans and Fondu sauce. f,f,f,f,,f,f,f,f,f,f,,,,,,,ah!

I like to harvest the first 30min into lightcycle max, but I don't do the 48hr darkness cause of the other blooming plants. Plus I dont feel it helps TOO much. eh? to each their own. Which strains are you harvesting?

Yeah, I can't do the extended darkness easily, so its not gonna happen. I've fooled around with that but never seen enough results to justify the effort in my room. I guess if I was doing 1 cycle at a time I would leave the lights off a few days - that's easy.

Gonna start with the Volde. Prolly do the Kali and Montana as well. The Volde in the scrog will be tricky, its pretty woven in amongst the other plants. Gonna get interesting. I'll put in a few hours on it tonight, see how it goes. If I make it to the Montana and Kali that would be very good.

8 hours to go...

:yahoo:

counting down................3,2,1,....ok, lets do this! ;)

hey there im in for the rest of your grow, looks like a nice harvest coming, also your nutrient dissorder table at the first page of the journal is realy realy good

Poppa you are the man. King of scrogs. grower of furry nugs.:welldone:
so whats up scrog of the year?they should give you an award brother

this is the time you been waiting on....yeahhhhhhh....lavendar

Thanks all.

Normally I would thank everyone individually, but I'm not up to it right now.

Last night went haywire. My friend and I went went out for a beer and pizza.
As we were leaving the pizza joint we got jumped by some wannabe gangsters. They hit me over the back of the head with a bottle, broke my nose, and tried to stab me. My buddy kicked the knife out of the guys hand, then took a bottle in the head.

It was out of the blue. Apparently one of those things they need to do to get in the gang. Veteran police officer there to file the report. 8 witnesses. Video from the pizza place. 2 guys are in jail, the other is being tracked down.

Its funny where I live is often compared to to good parts of LA. When someone asks me - I say its the same as LA but more crime and traffic. Folks think I'm joking. pfffff

So after an evening in the emergency room, the harvest has to wait a day.
:peace::rollit:

Wow. Hope you recover quickly. I feel fortunate to live in a place where such things rarely (or never) happen.

Thanks. I have a few stitches and staples in the back of my head, and they shattered the cartilage in my nose, so lots of blood, but not much pain. I go back in 10 days for them to check the staples and stitches.

I've never had anything like that happen. It was right on the single busiest sidewalk in the entire town. Literally. On a monday nite. Who woulda thunk?

Yep. That might have been the final straw for this town. I will likely start looking in earnest now for a place to move and start/join a coop or dispensary.

--------

On a good note, CAP has bent over backwards to solve the CO2 gene problem for me. They overnight shipped a new unit to the closest hydro store to me. Should be here about 3 this afternoon. I take in the old, they give me the new. Zero downtime and minimal pain in the ass. I feel like after all the harping I do on equipment and manufacturers up here - its important for me to let folks know when the Man does something good. Even if it is only to avoid getting sued for blowing up someone with an improperly assembled propane Co2 generator.

Pics and harvest will come tonight.

Re: Montana

Final Flush. Not gonna be a huge yielder, but that's ok. If she smokes half as good as she looks I'll be fine with that. Her 4 clones took off and look great. All very similar. With a little practice I bet I can get her much fatter. The cola is about 8 inches long and about 2" wide.
montana1.jpg

Beautiful my friend! I'm sure it will taste delicious. In fact I'm willing to taste test for you any time Papa! LOL!

Got the outdoor going finally!

Hey Papa, so sorry to hear about the assault, and happy to hear you weren't hurt any worse. I hear ya about losing patience with city life. Living in a more rural setting is great but it can be hard to find co-ops or dispensaries. Sounds to me like you have a good plan in mind. Best to you.

Now... about that harvest... :)

Wow Papa, glad to hear your fine, for the most part. I grew up in a rough area in Southern Cali where anything can happen. I have seen a lot of things in my life. Glad I live in a fairly good area in WA state. People won't really mess with me due to the size me and the people I hang around with. I am also smart and won't start shit, don't really have to worry about gangs. I have gotten lucky in my life, I have people tried to jump me on 2 occasions and got away both times. They both happened between 4th and 6th grade. Glad I don't live in that area anymore....:roorrip:

It's shit like that that makes me glad I can't own a gun. I would have shot those mutherF**KERS in the head. I hate hate hate gangbangers and wannabee's especially. I'm glad you only had a 1 night stay at the hospital, but zero days is always better. That is total bullshit about punks jumping you (or anyone), and can understand why you'd want to move. I'd say, Hey come move up here by me!, but it's probably about the same here.

..........but if you ever need a sidekick for a little vigilante justice I'll book then next flight out there for ya. .........weather permitting. ;)

I hope you recover quickly, but unfortunatly I know how noses are. You gotta breathe, and it hurts. Plants are just plants. they can wait...

Sit back, put your feet up, recover with a margarita and a bowl.

Papa, sorry to hear about your unexpected trip to the ER. Coulda turned out much worse, so I'm glad to hear it didn't. :)

Hey Papa, so sorry to hear about the assault, and happy to hear you weren't hurt any worse. I hear ya about losing patience with city life. Living in a more rural setting is great but it can be hard to find co-ops or dispensaries. Sounds to me like you have a good plan in mind. Best to you.

Now... about that harvest... :)

LOL, while I would normally agree with you, I was just out in the country.... biker heaven...... all Hell's Angels. Very quite, prestine place but man, I actually felt a bit fidgety. Dont want to get involved with any of them, violent SOBs
But definitly glad you are ok. Good luck with the harvest, you just grew the ultimate pain killer

Damn bro that story upsets me. I dont know you personally but if I saw it go down I would have grabbed the closet object next to me and do everything I could. Some people call me crazy for having an M4 carbine in my car. I tell them its perfectly legal as long as its not loaded and the ammo is in a different compartment. Close enough to get to if I ever ever ever had to though. Im a damn democrat to..hhaha seriously though man, I am glad your ok and not any worse. Damn punks need to learn a lesson! At least you have all your pretty girls to come home too.

Back
Top Bottom