Very First Grow: G13 Haze, White Widow & some bagseed

DSC03084.JPG

^^^^^ Great looking plant!! ^^^^

Nice growing and kudos for your patience. Looks like it has really paid off. :smokin:

++reps!!

:peace:

Harry

Bud/plant o' the month candidates?

+REP

thank you all for the kind words and reps. i never would have been able to do this w/o the help and advice from ya'll!:grinjoint:

good observation poke smot, thats actually little bits of fiberglass insulation left over from construction. :goodjob:

definitely, the pic that was reposted. seriously impressive. one of my plants might turn a cola that big... maybe.

I submitted the above pic for plant of the month at the suggestion of everyone. When I first signed on this site I remember looking at past winners and drooling over their plants. never did I think I could possibly have something worthy, let alone on my first grow.

I know I've said it before but its worth repeating... I would never have been able to get this far w/o the help of everyone on here, thank you! :420:

I wanted to finsh this up by 4/20 so I had something to smoke and everything worked out perfectly.

my very first harvest...

DSC03110.JPG

DSC03119.JPG

DSC03120.JPG

DSC03121.JPG

some close ups of the backs of the buds on one of the plants, they all look like this

DSC03111.JPG

DSC03112.JPG

this here is gavin, the one I submitted for plant of the month.
I'm not sure which pic to use for my second shot...

DSC03108.JPG

DSC03106.JPG

DSC03107.JPG

I don't know which to use cause it looks like 3 different plants. I should have spent a little more time with the photo. :bong:

Why name them at all lol? A farmer doesn't name his cattle.

Not griping, just curious.

Why name them at all lol? A farmer doesn't name his cattle.

Not griping, just curious.

why name your babies? cannabis plants should be taken care of as if they were your own offspring!

thanks for the props fellas and ladies.

to answer your question about why I named them, simple, I wanted some way to differenciate between them. I had something like 14 plants all together. so rather then using numbers I went down the alphabet and just picked the first name that came into my head. I wasn't thinking gender specific, just a name.

now, back to my previous question, which pic should I use for my submission for plant o the month???

why name your babies? cannabis plants should be taken care of as if they were your own offspring!

I'm not going to get up one day and decide to cut my babies down with a saw, hang them upside-down in a dark room, then cut them up and stick them in jars lol.

I just never could name that which I knew I'd one day harvest and smoke or slaughter and eat.

I did name the cat though. Well, the ex-wife did, but since the vet told us it was going to die soon just before the divorce, the ex- decided she'd leave it along with the bills, a fork, knife, plate, skillet, and most of my clothes. So I considered the thing to be mine thereafter.

After she split the cat got better. I guess that was just a coincidence.

I started to "say" that I suppose I'd eat the cat if I ever got hungry enough even though it had a name. But then I remembered that there's no white meat on a cat. So...

I still haven't named something that I was destined to destroy.

:focus: Those plants look smashing! When you've got trichomes standing around on the fan leaves, you know you did something right! Congratulations.

Back
Top Bottom