VetSmoke 4 Strain Grow With Mars Hydro & Geoflora

They're getting launched out the window in a minute.🤣 Programmed them all to go Off at 09:15 and come On at 21:15. Nothing. Even did all 10 time slots on one and it still won't work. The light must've switched off at some point in the night too so they've had less than 12 hours light. Suppose it's not a drama for them at this stage thankfully.

Yeah I've got something in mind for that. Cheers bud. Just having issues with my plug timers right now. I've got 4 digital ones and none seem to be working properly all of a sudden. Reset and reprogrammed them all but the light isn't coming on when I plug it in, when it should be on. Slightly annoying.
Grab urself some lumii timers bro I've never had issues

Yeah I've got something in mind for that. Cheers bud. Just having issues with my plug timers right now. I've got 4 digital ones and none seem to be working properly all of a sudden. Reset and reprogrammed them all but the light isn't coming on when I plug it in, when it should be on. Slightly annoying.
I found the digital ones a pain went to the clicky ones use as digital ones stop working on me all the time is that nusher genetics the Israel stain? I seen you youtube they got a 60m warehouse for nasher I think I'll double check it's drew is sharing the channel it's on

I found the digital ones a pain went to the clicky ones use as digital ones stop working on me all the time is that nusher genetics the Israel stain? I seen you youtube they got a 60m warehouse for nasher I think I'll double check it's drew is sharing the channel it's on
Even my mechanical one has crapped out on me.🤣 Not sure on the background of Nasha actually. I got them free at Product Earth. Well, I paid a pound to spin the lucky wheel and win a prize.

Here's the info on the Gushcake.

Our Gushcake seeds will have cannabis connoisseurs around the world going mad. The sweet cross behind this strain subtly reveals its characteristics in a bouquet of fruity flavours. Gushcake’s trichome packed buds are the best choice for those who enjoy super tasty marijuana strains. Its Forbidden Fruits genetic lineage seeps through the bud as purple hues on calyxes and leaves. Its tropical aroma and flavour profile make this strain a unique combination. Its tropical and gassy flavors will leave you feeling relaxed and euphoric.
GeneticsGushers x Wedding Cake x Forbidden Fruit
THC28%
CBD0.3
Indica65%
Sativa35%
AromaPine
FlavorCandy, Sour, Sweet
EffectsCreative, Euphoric, Focus, Happy, Relax, Sleepy
Flowering time65 – 70 Days
YieldHigh Yield

Even my mechanical one has crapped out on me.🤣 Not sure on the background of Nasha actually. I got them free at Product Earth. Well, I paid a pound to spin the lucky wheel and win a prize.
Oh damm back to switching yourself lol and yeah I just checked check there stuff out its drewissharing channel looks amazing buds it's the hole factory :bongrip:

Oh damm back to switching yourself lol and yeah I just checked check there stuff out its drewissharing channel looks amazing buds it's the hole factory :bongrip:
Looked pretty awesome. Couldn't help but notice all the fresh pistils on the plants they started to chop. Wonder what the trichs looked like. Lol.

Think I've figured out the issue with the timers at least. I read something about the internal battery being weak or dead so I took them to work and left them plugged in a while. Just tested a program on them and it worked. I think the one I plugged in yesterday for 12/12 had been left on top of the garage tent unplugged for a couple of weeks. One of the others was only unplugged since the switchover yesterday though so I'm surprised the internal battery had already drained enough to stop it working properly. Ah well. Should be sorted now anyway.

Day 33. Day 2 12/12.

I can see it's going to get crowded in here pretty quick. The Purple Dick has already grown 3" since flip. Don't worry @InTheShed the smaller ones will go on some upturned pots tonight. Last night was hectic and I didn't get around to it. Hope you all had a fun Halloween by the way.
PXL_20221101_070757877~2.jpg
PXL_20221101_070819185~2.jpg

The Gushcake has a little something starting so on the next watering they'll all get biosys and some calmag.
PXL_20221101_071036362~2.jpg

Not sure if I mentioned before but the Jack Herrer in the Lego mug was a dud so it's been replaced with an auto blue zkittles.

Which one is the PBC? I don't know her from dick. :)

Those upturned pots lifted them the perfect height. That was a fluke. The Peanut Butter Cookies is singing away. She looks happy as can be.
PXL_20221101_213448456~2.jpg

Garden looks beautiful bud 👌🏼 is that a seedling in on 12/12?

Garden looks beautiful bud 👌🏼 is that a seedling in on 12/12?
Thanks mate. It is indeed. A Lego mug grow just for fun. Originally planted a Jack Herrer but that stalled completely after opening up. No signs of first true leaves so I scrapped it and put an auto Blue Zkittles in. Be fun to see what it does.

Thanks mate. It is indeed. A Lego mug grow just for fun. Originally planted a Jack Herrer but that stalled completely after opening up. No signs of first true leaves so I scrapped it and put an auto Blue Zkittles in. Be fun to see what it does.
Yeah I see the famous Lego mug 🤣 interesting probably grow slow then automatically flower like a auto.. just wonder if the time schedule will affect the time it matures 🤔

Yeah I see the famous Lego mug 🤣 interesting probably grow slow then automatically flower like a auto.. just wonder if the time schedule will affect the time it matures 🤔
Yeah it'll be interesting to see what it does. I've finished a couple of autos on 12/12 but never done one from seedling on 12/12. Thinking it won't grow big, which is great. May take a little longer to finish.

Day 36. Day 5 12/12.

The Purple Dick is standing around 20" tall now. The rest are around half that. They seem happier after the watering but the upper leaves on the PD are taco'd. I've raised the light up a little in case it's that.
PXL_20221104_214852139~2.jpg
PXL_20221104_214843889~2.jpg
PXL_20221104_214837337~2.jpg
PXL_20221104_214830507~2.jpg
PXL_20221104_214815135~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom