Viparspectra Redux: GDB's Serenity Grow

I think both she and the FF (right) need some help with their roots.
Odd that the 2 in new soil are not real happy, while the one in the used soil is chugging along just fine...

I think you're right about the roots, GDB-
Maybe the new Happy Frog soil isn't quite as happy as it should be? 🤔
I hope the Myko+ does the trick- it sure can't hurt...

I think there is significant improvement in the GP x BB since yesterday.
She's taking her time Carmen, but I think she's getting there! Thanks for looking in. :Rasta:

Odd that the 2 in new soil are not real happy, while the one in the used soil is chugging along just fine...

I think you're right about the roots, GDB-
Maybe the new Happy Frog soil isn't quite as happy as it should be? 🤔
I hope the Myko+ does the trick- it sure can't hurt...
I ended up getting new Ocean Forest rather than Happy Frog because it was on sale. But I don't think soil is the issue. The issue is related to that guy I see when I pass a mirror and something he has probably done! :Rasta:

Good morning all and Happy Sunday!

It's day 35 for the little ones and slowly but surely the GPxBB (left) seems to be returning to good health.

Babies 7-23-23 D35.jpg

Both she and the Forbidden Fruit (right) were fed .8L of PB veg feed + MYCO+ @ 1/4 tsp per gallon.

The Slurricane (middle) is on Grow Dots and was given 2L of Real Growers Recharge.

Here's a solo shot of her just because:
Slur 7-23-23 D35.JPG

I'm keeping hope alive!

As always, thanks for looking in.

PEACE.

CORRECTION...

Both she and the Forbidden Fruit (right) were fed .8L of PB flower feed + MYCO+ @ 1/4 tsp per gallon.
That should have said "PB veg feed."

I have made the correction in the original post.

I love trying new strains. Even though I find most to be fairly similar, every now and then you grow one that's "different."
Try one from The Rev over at KOS maybe? If you taste them I suggest an indica that grows like a sativa, Red Sky! Mine had a solid cherry flavor and a 2 x 4 to the head! Maybe my favorite of all time! His Dark Matter had Pine down very well if that floats your boat. I get what you're saying about the similarities. Some are different. It helps if you're one that can taste them. Not all of us are that lucky.

Try one from The Rev over at KOS maybe? If you taste them I suggest an indica that grows like a sativa, Red Sky! Mine had a solid cherry flavor and a 2 x 4 to the head! Maybe my favorite of all time! His Dark Matter had Pine down very well if that floats your boat. I get what you're saying about the similarities. Some are different. It helps if you're one that can taste them. Not all of us are that lucky.
Don't they just have reg seeds? I'm not too keen on sexing and then tossing.

And I would be shocked if you said that with a straight face! :laugh:
Yo I totally did like straighter than Natalia Grace's face when she told her new neighbors she tried to murder her adoptive parents. I believe that shit. 110%.

Seriously GDB, when you've got 2 plants cruising and one struggling and all your plants have always cruised, we all know it's not you

I enjoy reg seeds. They are however, a horse of a different color for a while and that takes space and time.
It's the "time" part that bothers me most. I'd feel like every male plant was a waste of it.

I've got some reg seeds from Ethos that sound interesting. Who knows, maybe one day! :)

Yo I totally did like straighter than Natalia Grace's face when she told her new neighbors she tried to murder her adoptive parents. I believe that shit. 110%.

Seriously GDB, when you've got 2 plants cruising and one struggling and all your plants have always cruised, we all know it's not you
Thanks for the words of support Krissi! :Rasta:

This 12/12 for the first 10 days then 18/6 gave me sex id in 20 days above ground for all the last bunch. There's that.
Yeah, that was (is) a good way to go about it! I'll bet all the reg growers have taken note! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom