Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

I have Red Diesel, Triple Cheese and Peyote Critical to add to the list. They are all Barney's strains I won. Now I have the problem of deciding which ones to grow first.

Did I tell you that I went dumpster diving for my bagseed clones I threw out? I managed to get one healthyish looking clone along with one Lemon clone. The bagseed doesn't have roots yet. Couldn't help myself and Mr. Ground wasn't mad actually. He was shocked when I threw her out. He wanted the other plants gone, he wasn't talking about her evidently. He has some sentimentality towards her, plus she's a great smoke. Now he's concerned about the clone not taking. :eye-roll:

Hope you offered him a drink when he got there. He's walked all the way from Amsterdam with them lol. Congrats VG!
You for sure know how long I've been waiting. All of the stress of having a clandestine package with my name on it completely left my body in one breath. It was pretty stellar.

Peyote Critical looks good also.

I was looking at her again last night. She's supposed to be a near bulletproof plant. Her resistance to bugs and molds is crazy good. Top shelf medical.

I'm thinking that I'm going to run the best med strains first. That's what I need them for.

I was looking at her again last night. She's supposed to be a near bulletproof plant. Her resistance to bugs and molds is crazy good. Top shelf medical.

I'm thinking that I'm going to run the best med strains first. That's what I need them for.
... I've dropped 3 PC seeds, to date. Not a single one has germinated. LoL
:rofl:

All previous seeds I've tried were freebies that came with this or that Seedsman order. I tried, they kicked back. LoL

I think this next group will be much more productive

That Haze would be a choice to, it's the year of the Haze!
I was going to see who else has grown her here. I think Magoo may have. I like to poke around and take notes about the strains I have. I usually note who is growing them in case I need help or have a specific question.

... I've dropped 3 PC seeds, to date. Not a single one has germinated. LoL
:rofl:

All previous seeds I've tried were freebies that came with this or that Seedsman order. I tried, they kicked back. LoL

I think this next group will be much more productive
Dang. I hope mine pop. Hopefully this is a different lot.

Dang. I hope mine pop. Hopefully this is a different lot.
I think that freebie pack got fried by customs machines... everything else I've grown from Barney's were bangers!
:thumb:

I need a good strain for fishing and mowing the lawn.

What do y'all smoke on during those types of activities? Would a Haze be appropriate here? My indicas make me too lazy to get going.

Haze and Sativa's for that for sure

My Amnesia Haze is great, in oils for me.
I've grown very fond of the sativas now, thus my new grow...lol

@Chris Scorpio
How do you clean your qbs? I want to do a deep clean in the tent after my lemon is done. I wish they sent ANY type of instructions with these boards.

Back
Top Bottom