Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

A marvelous head of bone! - Curley The rh and temp is real good in my house. They should dry well.
Lol. So far no mold. They seem about half dry so I might be trimming early next week.
You're gonna have your hands full. I can't imagine trimming four of these girls. Hope you have help.

Lol. So far no mold. They seem about half dry so I might be trimming early next week.
You're gonna have your hands full. I can't imagine trimming four of these girls. Hope you have help.
I laugh in your general direction. No I won't have help. Well I'll have Ms otter backing me up with "high tea" and snacks. I think (hope) it's going to be a two day affair. 55 day flower time by the book minimum. If that happens It's only 4 more weeks. I don't think so but who knows, soon after anyways. I get lost in there every day twice. I've been bringing the pipe down with me lately at night when I do my 8 pm check and having a couple puffs of strawberry cough and dream of whats to come what's my next move. Did I mention I love this.
Best of health for your neck/spine. Mine is AFU, I know some of what you're going through. None of which is good. Prayers your way for complete recovery and no more pain.

I laugh in your general direction. No I won't have help. Well I'll have Ms otter backing me up with "high tea" and snacks. I think (hope) it's going to be a two day affair. 55 day flower time by the book minimum. If that happens It's only 4 more weeks. I don't think so but who knows, soon after anyways. I get lost in there every day twice. I've been bringing the pipe down with me lately at night when I do my 8 pm check and having a couple puffs of strawberry cough and dream of whats to come what's my next move. Did I mention I love this.
Best of health for your neck/spine. Mine is AFU, I know some of what you're going through. None of which is good. Prayers your way for complete recovery and no more pain.
The only help around here is help smoking it. Lol.
He did pick out a strain, I was pretty surprised by that. Baby steps.

Thanks for the well wishes! :hug:

The only help around here is help smoking it. Lol.
He did pick out a strain, I was pretty surprised by that. Baby steps.

Thanks for the well wishes! :hug:
Oh Mr. Ground
I hope you come around

When Mr H was hassling me, and then tried to talk to me about some I had grown, I said “what were you doing smoking that?! You don’t get to have it both ways.” It’s just my op, but it’s so hypocritical! I’m glad he helped with the strain pick though. A vested interest should definitely help the cause!
For the cause!!

The only time Mrs.carcass is ever going to take an interest is if I learn to
grow apricot flavored THC gummies...
I guess I could try and make some infused jello for her...

The only time Mrs.carcass is ever going to take an interest is if I learn to
grow apricot flavored THC gummies...
I guess I could try and make some infused jello for her...
All you need...
91mu117-+CL._SL1500_.jpg

:thumb:

They try to cover it with oldies rock but then you are stuck in a loud vibrating tube listening to J. Geils.
Some Marley would have been a better choice...

"don't worry... about a thing,
'cause every little thing gonna be all right.
singin': "don't worry about a thing,
'cause every little thing gonna be all right!"
Rise up this mornin',
smiled with the risin' sun,
three little birds
pitch by my doorstep
singin' sweet songs
of melodies pure and true,"

You get the idea!
:hug:

Some Marley would have been a better choice...

"don't worry... about a thing,
'cause every little thing gonna be all right.
singin': "don't worry about a thing,
'cause every little thing gonna be all right!"
Rise up this mornin',
smiled with the risin' sun,
three little birds
pitch by my doorstep
singin' sweet songs
of melodies pure and true,"

You get the idea!
:hug:
That just happens to be my favorite Marley song!!!!
Lol, or some of those AMR or SMR, I forgot what it’s called. The soothing sounds - Bob Ross. You know what I mean..
A thunderstorm/rainstorm playing in the background while Bob is talking away would be as good as xanax.

That just happens to be my favorite Marley song!!!!
Ya I crank up the volume everytime as it's my fav as well, and if alone I sing along at pitches that have known to harm animals... but it makes me feel good!

Ha ha! Jokes on me. I was going to cut her down today, then I realized that if I wanted to hang her whole ,that I would need to find a big lopper or a saw. I only have small pruning shears.

I have a hatchet, but that seems too violent and would probably mess the plant up. It would be fun to yell "Timber" though.

What do y'all use to clean your jars? I need to prep mine. Rinse with alcohol and then wash them?

Back
Top Bottom