Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

What will you all be smoking for the holiday weekend?

Nice Lemon OG Candy momma. Your descriptions of her flowers sound sublime.
I am smoking her right now. I'm making some lemon bars in just a little bit, from some oil I made with her last night.

She is devine.

Wow! That was the best complement I've ever had on one of my journals. Thank you.
The fun is continuing on my Barney's farms journal. Come over and join in if you'd like.
I am sincere, truly a great journal of fun, sharing, and education. :thanks: :laugh: :rofl: :goof: :woohoo:

Thanks for the invite, I'll head over to the Barney's farms journal right now, and check it out. Correction...after a few hits of some Lucky Bubble #2. It's that time to re-write the mind, and alter perspective for the best potential outcome.
He he! :bongrip: :yummy:

I am sincere, truly a great journal of fun, sharing, and education. :thanks: :laugh: :rofl: :goof: :woohoo:

Thanks for the invite, I'll head over to the Barney's farms journal right now, and check it out. Correction...after a few hits of some Lucky Bubble #2. It's that time to re-write the mind, and alter perspective for the best potential outcome.
He he! :bongrip: :yummy:
Yes, you do want to be I the right frame of mind. I'll join you...:passitleft:

While I'm here I thought that I would drop a pic of my Lemon Og Candy mother grown under 24watts of 7000k smd.

I need to cut about 2/3 of her down today. She's too big to fit in under my fish tank.

That's a pretty little filly you got there, Ms. V.

lol, for some stoner reason I thought this was a thread I wasn't a part of :hmmmm:
Wow, I was really lost there. Glad I didn't miss anything.
Oh, you're so funny.
Nothing much going on here these days. I'm barely keeping it alive right now but I want to return to it in a few months. I should update my clones soon.

Dear God I'm bored. These plants are driving me nuts and I'm out of whisky.

I wonder if the Barney's guys are going to read that journal? Wonder what they'll think of it? Lol.

I've never seen a seed company, genetics not like seedsman, ever show in a journal

And they all expect things to happen, least I'd assume that

Something

The Purple Haze x Malowi is taking it the hardest...not sure it's gunna make it another month

Posting a few pics in a bit...just noticed how nice the Golden Tiger is looking

He He He..........In-you-end-oh.

Hey look what just came. My friend came all the way to me today. We are going to have lunch and shoot the shit for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom