Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Oh my god that's horrible! You should probably just sit there and steam so you don't distract from what needs to be done for your son. I'm sure your bf will be able to handle it.

Not sure what your son is like, but I wish I had gotten some counseling for something similar that happened to me when I was about that age. It still pisses me off to this day.

I'm sorry for you and your son.
:peace:
I'm pushing for him to get professional counseling. He does have a school counselor and does see her regularly. He has had some definite mood changes since it happened. He's in a much darker place now. Has a constant vibe of ennui about him.
Some of that is just hormonal though. He is at that age.
I was a dark little thing at his age too...VG goth phase.

Kids that did this live 3 blocks away from me. Not terribly smart to record themselves.
They are still harassing him. Everytime they share that vid.

Pushing who? Is he resisting? Get him into professional counseling while you still hold sway over his life. I wish I had gotten my son in before he could say no.
BF is still a bit resistant. Thinks the school counselor is enough. Kid is none too happy about it either.
After tonight the BF may come around. Hopefully.

Tell him I recommend it from personal experience.
I tried to relay my own ptsd from my childhood. Didn't seem to have much of an effect. I was in counseling for years. Should probably go back. I've been under a lot of stress lately and it's starting to get to me. Haven't been eating, sleeping has been crap, body hurts all over. Horrible attitude.

Seeing his boy this upset may change things.

Sorry to hear of the troubles VG and hopefully everything gets worked out for the good! Lawyers can been a real PITA but sounds like your on the right path!

Stay strong!
Yes they can.
I just have to do what I can. When I can.
Keeping my mind busy during the down time has been challenging.
I appreciate the support Dutch.:love:

I am finding that these stresses and anxieties are cumulative. Folks dont realize these things add up.

I finally spoke to a counsellor about some highly stressful incidents at work that occurred over the last few years. While not a magic ointment, they did help, and provided tools to help me help myself.

Still a lot of work to do and a ways to go but feel much better.

I am finding that these stresses and anxieties are cumulative. Folks dont realize these things add up.

I finally spoke to a counsellor about some highly stressful incidents at work that occurred over the last few years. While not a magic ointment, they did help, and provided tools to help me help myself.

Still a lot of work to do and a ways to go but feel much better.
I believe you are right. It does have a cumulative effect.
The fact that stress can shorten your life has to be taken into consideration as well.
I think the stigma surrounding therapy is still there a little. I'm starting to think that is what the Bfs problem is. This is unfortunate as it is hard to change someones opinion when they have held it for so long. I think it's important so I may have to put my foot down and be a hard ass about the situation.
I can be a real... Best I Take Charge Here type, if I have to be.
I tried to remind the BF that a small problem can become a larger one down the road.

My 1.03$ input...but keep in mind, I have no kids

I'd find the biggest kid in school, or neighborhood, pay him to beat the bloody snot balls outa those kids....

Bet it solves half the issues, and film it of course

Kids these days have it sooooooooo good...and sooooooo fucked up... Social media kills kids learning, social skills, drive, fun, and lots lots more

Kids these days...but worse than that... Parent's

My 1.03$ input...but keep in mind, I have no kids

I'd find the biggest kid in school, or neighborhood, pay him to beat the bloody snot balls outa those kids....

Bet it solves half the issues, and film it of course

Kids these days have it sooooooooo good...and sooooooo fucked up... Social media kills kids learning, social skills, drive, fun, and lots lots more

Kids these days...but worse than that... Parent's
Rather not go to jail if possible. Ordering a hit on some kids just isn't my style. Lol

Back
Top Bottom