Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Karma is a bitch

And when those boys are bleeding out their ears, karma will love the darma she has given those boys

Blue Shark turned out so nice. I thought the BF wouldn't like it as much because it's a 1:1. It's his favorite plant that I've grown. My ex husband tried it when my kid took some home. Loved it. Doesn't know that I grew it and wants more.
He told my kid not to f-up his contact because he's finally getting some nice stuff in.
This is some really slow acting karma. Lol.
After a few months of curing. Not a bad trim job.

Smells amazing!!

Oh I cannot wait for my first harvest looks great my friend!
Thank you for the compliment.
My last grow was a little bumpy but I came away with some really nice smoke in the end.
I'm convinced it's my lights. They are fantastic. My current grow (Toucan do it!!!) Is going much smoother. I'm excited to see the end product ....in about 8 weeks.

Welcome to 420!!!

Thank you for the compliment.
My last grow was a little bumpy but I came away with some really nice smoke in the end.
I'm convinced it's my lights. They are fantastic. My current grow (Toucan do it!!!) Is going much smoother. I'm excited to see the end product ....in about 8 weeks.

Welcome to 420!!!
Gotta be the lights

Can't be the grower :thedoubletake: :cheesygrinsmiley: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::headbanger:

Looks really good
Hey, thanks.
Wish you could smell her.:drool: She smelled like paint when I grew her. She smells very fruity with a hard diesel note after curing. Some sexy smelling weed...indeed.

Holy s#*@!!! In a good way or a bad way?
Mixed shock. I don't look like the same person at all. Lost a bunch of weight and my acne cleared up. My hair is a foot longer and I dress much nicer.
Through all of this, the thing that I noticed the most was how miserable I looked. It was hard to look at.

The upside is that I'm not that miserable anymore. A lot can change in a year or two. Sorry to get so heavy.

How 'bout them...(insert relevent sports team here)???

Damn, just caught up. I think you’re on the right track putting your foot down. Whatever the bf’s preconceived ideas about it may be, the fact is it’s not going to hurt him to go to counseling. But not going to counseling could... I’ve been considering going to some counseling myself. Need to take my own advice here... sending :love: :hug:

Yes, I'll be sure to point that out.
I asked him if we could talk about it again tonight and he seemed ok with it.
Belive it or not, that's some real progress.

Back
Top Bottom