Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Awww..NICE! please do tell where these came from and how they got here! Gorgeous! wow. I hate to ask, and say no- I won’t be offended - but how are you going to use those two magnificent pieces?
They were a present from the bf.
Just gonna smoke my brains out with them. So far so good.:bongrip:
Are there any sponsors here that sell things like those?
Not sure....

Mine were made by a local artist I know. We got them for a steal.

We got big name sponsors here... seems like someone should grab the basics for enjoying the smoke, no? i just filled out a survey today that asked about my smoking preferences- amongst many other things... Worth investigating...
I just looked and Apollyon is a sponsor here. They have bongs and such.
I looked briefly but can only remember the penis bong for some reason. It just sticks out in my mind I guess. :battingeyelashes::cheesygrinsmiley: :laughtwo:

Just want to add to that thought...my boy is ADD and back when he was in high school and taking Concerta (I think it is a US brand), he decided to get high with his buddy from Lacrosse (his first time ever) and ended up calling his sister at work to come help him because he was so messed up and freaked out. LOL. Turns out that ADD med didn’t mix well with THC? Pretty hilarious story to hear my daughter share (she was very pissed off at the time she shared it but the story has aged well, lol.) Anyway, good luck on your quest, I hope it works out and you get a script. I’m assuming Since you’ve Already tried the drug, you have also tried it with weed...?

lol that's funny.

i was exceptionally well-versed in cannabis long before ever having an adhd diagnosis. i went on ritalin because i went back to school as an adult. it was the only way i could plow through the work load.

it never effected me in that regard at all. i drank oceans on it though. i went from a social drinker to a full time occupation. it was part of the reason i clawed it back and got off the stuff after i got my diploma.

the canna pills work great but it can take a bit to get the strain and dosing in the right zone.

You see what it can do for your attention when doing stuff that demands that.

actually used it more like bennies. i had people trying to buy that stuff way more than any weed i had. ritalin is the number one trafficked substance inside the school system.

Good morning VG!
How ya doing? I know I missed lots but going to try and jump back in here. Have a good weekend!
:hug:
Hey you!:hug:
You didn't miss a thing. :battingeyelashes:
I did make it around the sun one more time.

actually used it more like bennies. i had people trying to buy that stuff way more than any weed i had. ritalin is the number one trafficked substance inside the school system.
Had a girlfriend used to give me hers. They were little purple ovals I think. She was into downers. Much later I found out how popular it was. Lol!

Ok. So I've been freaking out for the past hour but I've got a grip now.
I may have mentioned how busy I've been. It's hard to get on her for even brief periods. In that time I have done nothing but feed my big girls. I have avoided even looking in that tent for guilt.
I pulled the GZ out this morning to assess the situation. Here is the situation....
GZ got big.

ATF got bigger and is 5" away from the light.

Dang those 5 gallon pots look small.
I have screwed myself but don't worry. This 'super genius' has a plan:laugh::rofl::laugh:

Stay tuned.....

Had a girlfriend used to give me hers. They were little purple ovals I think. She was into downers. Much later I found out how popular it was. Lol!

i could literally get my hands on piles of the stuff legally. i was so over-prescribed escobar put me on speed dial.
i actually figured out my own dosage and self medicated way under the script.

the stuff stockpiled under my script ... couple idiots sussed it and started asking. threw a load in the trash not so long after.

Ok. So I've been freaking out for the past hour but I've got a grip now.
I may have mentioned how busy I've been. It's hard to get on her for even brief periods. In that time I have done nothing but feed my big girls. I have avoided even looking in that tent for guilt.
I pulled the GZ out this morning to assess the situation. Here is the situation....
GZ got big.

ATF got bigger and is 5" away from the light.

Dang those 5 gallon pots look small.
I have screwed myself but don't worry. This 'super genius' has a plan:laugh::rofl::laugh:

Stay tuned.....

holy ... that has to be rootbound. even in fabric. can't you still feed it all the way without transplant though ?
i thought fabric allowed that. or maybe that's coco ?

waiting ...

holy ... that has to be rootbound. even in fabric. can't you still feed it all the way without transplant though ?
i thought fabric allowed that. or maybe that's coco ?

waiting ...
My GZ mom that I chopped a week ago was rootbound but looked healthy. Had to core her to feed her.
This GZ and the ATF aren't rootbound yet. It's still easy to saturate the pots and they look healthy except for the ATF having some light bleaching.

i was thinking maybe a bit of a defol .. though i know you don't grow that way so much.
It's a bit of a weird angle on the photo of the GZ. Only the top 1/3 of the plant has any foliage. I should get some good light penetration once I squeeze her into the closet. I have a really good fan. And will have plenty of light for her.
If I need to do any defol it will be very little and would have to see her in the closet first. I will remove any small suckers from her.

i kind of lollipop like you did there, and i'll clear out the interior of a lot of fans. you have the supercrop over it too lol :)

:passitleft: Hey y'all.

Long day but got some things crossed off of my list. Just a few more things to wrap my lil brain around yet.
Have to go to the hardware store tomorrow to pick up a few things.
Babies are growing pretty fast after their transplant. I will be moving them to the Mars 2x2 tent in a few days.
Sour D has a deformed leaf. I always get mutants. Lol

Thanks for stopping by to check on my progress. I appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom