Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

GZ is exploding just like I thought it would, better work that scissor on her... She looks great and healthy Vg!
I'm getting really close to putting her into flower. Should just be a matter of days now. Trying to figure out which lights to use for her.
I have a few options. I can use the Mars sp150. I can also use a 90 watt HLG qb and a 80 watt blurple together.
Which ever light I don't use will go in the 2x2 for my RQS girls that will be flowered in 2 gallon geopots.
Still not sure about thinning her out. I'll have to see her under the light/s.

I'm getting really close to putting her into flower. Should just be a matter of days now. Trying to figure out which lights to use for her.
I have a few options. I can use the Mars sp150. I can also use a 90 watt HLG qb and a 80 watt blurple together.
Which ever light I don't use will go in the 2x2 for my RQS girls that will be flowered in 2 gallon geopots.
Still not sure about thinning her out. I'll have to see her under the light/s.

put it under a pair maybe

The mars light is the "ramp" version of their lights right, long and narrow? Guess the Qb is more concentrated on one plant instead and together with a blurple even better as long as it wont overheat the tent now with this warmer period we are in...

Will be fun to see how she turns out for ya, makes me miss when I cloned Holy Punch... She was an exploder as well and I'm def growing that one again together with Kali's.

put it under a pair maybe
That's what may very well happen.
That GZ is a monster! I might be getting my hands on some GZ seeds so I am watching yours with curiosity, envy, fear, joy, the works! :p

Good luck with the flip!
Thanks.
This is my second time flowering her out. The first time I burned the ever-loving crap out of her. Barely got a harvest.
I look back and laugh hysterically.
Let's not have a repeat of that.

The mars light is the "ramp" version of their lights right, long and narrow? Guess the Qb is more concentrated on one plant instead and together with a blurple even better as long as it wont overheat the tent now with this warmer period we are in...

Will be fun to see how she turns out for ya, makes me miss when I cloned Holy Punch... She was an exploder as well and I'm def growing that one again together with Kali's.
I have a climate controlled room. It does well if the bf doesn't set the temp too low. The closet the GZ will be in sits opposite of a brand new window AC unit. It gets chilly in here. I'm worried about keeping them warm. The AC in here helps to cool the rest of the house so he tends to set it low. It's an area of contention here.lol
I will get to see how well my closet works without the removable shelf. I liked the idea of having a flexible space for everything from short autos to tall sativas.

That's what may very well happen.

Thanks.
This is my second time flowering her out. The first time I burned the ever-loving crap out of her. Barely got a harvest.
I look back and laugh hysterically.
Let's not have a repeat of that.

Nute burn or light/heat stress?

It normally doesn't take that long to install a door. Nothing about the framing in that closet was square.

Nute burn or light/heat stress?
Low soil pH. I did a slurry test and it was 10 points too low. I managed to save the other two plants by adding lime only to lose 90% of one of them later to mold. Was a rough run for me.

new window AC unit. It gets chilly in here, he tends to set it low. It's an area of contention here.lol

Man I wish they would sell those here, I got one of those mobile R2D2 lookalikes with everything inside... :rolleyes: Saw a clip about them on the tube, just because everything is inside including the condenser and compressor they get about 20% less effective than a window unit... So 8000BTU just got down to 6000BTU from this. :confused: The window units are not sold here just because esthetics on houses, specially apartment complexes. Guess there is always a risk of one falling down as well. :laughtwo:

Been thinking of a smaller split (not spliff) unit and have the outside part on my glassed balcony, wouldn't disturb my neighbors more than the fan from the one I got now I figure.

I liked the idea of having a flexible space

Love solutions to optimize space as well, luckily I live alone now in a 3 room 82m2 so I got space for the moment but always wish for more.... more more...
:blunt:

Morning Cutie,

It’s been a long project for you. Congrats on hanging the door... isn’t it great to toss the punch list into the garbage? Stopped by here early Sat AM and typed a message but power outage redirected my efforts.

I know you are a super smart cookie, but wanted to add... watch that cool AC. As you know - warm air rises / cool air sinks. The coldest point in any room is at the floor while the warmest spot is at the ceiling. So yes ma’am - good on you for utilizing door sweeps, plant risers and all the extra effort to ensure optimal conditions!

Making more cobs and rso too, hope to sample new oil later today!

Man I wish they would sell those here, I got one of those mobile R2D2 lookalikes with everything inside... :rolleyes: Saw a clip about them on the tube, just because everything is inside including the condenser and compressor they get about 20% less effective than a window unit... So 8000BTU just got down to 6000BTU from this. :confused: The window units are not sold here just because esthetics on houses, specially apartment complexes. Guess there is always a risk of one falling down as well. :laughtwo:

Been thinking of a smaller split (not spliff) unit and have the outside part on my glassed balcony, wouldn't disturb my neighbors more than the fan from the one I got now I figure.

Love solutions to optimize space as well, luckily I live alone now in a 3 room 82m2 so I got space for the moment but always wish for more.... more more...
:blunt:
Bf is looking at a portable unit. Didn't realize that they lose 20%. I'll be sure to let him know as it will greatly impact his decision. I'd like a mini split but they are a bit expensive for me right now.
Something for the future perhaps.

I have zero extra space. One of my upcoming projects is to build some storage for under my 2x2 tent. It will have the added benefit of raising the tent 18". I won't have to bend so far.
Some days my back can't handle a full bend.

:passitleft:

Morning Cutie,

It’s been a long project for you. Congrats on hanging the door... isn’t it great to toss the punch list into the garbage? Stopped by here early Sat AM and typed a message but power outage redirected my efforts.

I know you are a super smart cookie, but wanted to add... watch that cool AC. As you know - warm air rises / cool air sinks. The coldest point in any room is at the floor while the warmest spot is at the ceiling. So yes ma’am - good on you for utilizing door sweeps, plant risers and all the extra effort to ensure optimal conditions!

Making more cobs and rso too, hope to sample new oil later today!
I'm so close to being done. I have another busy day today. Need to cut,paint and install trim. Have to go to the hardware store and get lightproofing stuffs. Install that and hang lights and my circulation fan. Also need to get pretty for my driver's license pic today. I look like a totally different person than my last one from four years ago.

Every day that has gone by has made my stress grow. I have these two monster plants that are getting bigger and bigger by the day. They are driving me nutso.

I can almost breathe again. I feel like I had a rhythm developing to my grow and it all went haywire.

VG needs to get her groove back!!

I'm all down for trying cobbing. I'm gonna wait for my GZ plant. I need to get a instapot in the meantime. It should give me enough time to grab one.

Hope you are well.:green_heart:

Y'all have a brand or type of scrog netting you like to use? I have some but the holes are huge.
Need to scrog tf outta that ATF as soon as the GZ is out of the 2x4. I think she will take up most of the tent to herself. If I'm lucky I can squeeze the little GZ in with her. Fingers crossed.

It will have the added benefit of raising the tent 18". I won't have to bend so far.
Some days my back can't handle a full bend.

I made this when I switched closet for my operation, very effective in limiting bends and back pain. Also gives the benefit of having storage beneath the tents.

full
full

The bench on the side is for veg and I shorted the original 2x4 to 1,5x4 and the one furthest in is 2x4 for bloom.

I made this when I switched closet for my operation, very effective in limiting bends and back pain. Also gives the benefit of having storage beneath the tents.

full
full

The bench on the side is for veg and I shorted the original 2x4 to 1,5x4 and the one furthest in is 2x4 for bloom.
Nice setup CraZy. :green_heart:
I have such a small area that I need to make every square foot count. I just missed out on a 30"x30" oak coffee table that would have worked perfectly.
I'll end up building something that will no doubt cost more than a $40 used coffee table. It should be nice though and I will have pride from building it myself.

The good and the bad.
First, the bad.
GZ clone didn't like her transplant.
As far as environment the rh is a tad low. 50% rh to 77°f.

I upped her MC to 4.5 a few days ago. I haven't seen any improvement. I'll figure her out. Just put her on new Pro Mix. It shouldn't be a pH problem. Just hungry from where I'm standing.

The good. These two cuties....

Happy as can be. They are moving on to 3 gr/gallon this week.

Back
Top Bottom