Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Nicely done VG! Everbody loves you. I find that odd but meh, whatever. I know you'll do Gramps proud.
1. Thanks
2. Nobody doesn't....
3. Me too, whatevs
4. Sure hope so

:yahoo: on the clone shipper and the new seeds! Time to start a bunch of 3 gallon pots and grow a variation tent like Crazy suggested!

:yahoo:

I don't follow that at all, but it's probably just me since I'm not following much of what came after it either. Moving on to MrS' journal now to see if that one makes sense...
Sorry to confuse you. Thanks for stopping by. :ciao: :love:
Wow fantastic work getting recruited clones through space at this time!
:bravo:
Glad it wasn't sent a day later. It's supposed to be brutally hot and humid tomorrow.

Transplanted into some solo cups and fed with 2gr/ gal MC. Lost the top on the taller one. She has a nice root system so I expect her to bounce back no problem. I put the top in some perlite to see if it will clone. They smelled a bit like ammonia when I opened them. I did check for root rot and they both had nice white roots.
Here they are.
They will spend a few weeks in the bathroom. Then they will get a more permanent home.

It often seems like my son spends a few weeks in the bathroom.
I have 3 in various stages of puberty and one of our bathrooms is out of order right now. I have to grab a shower at 5 am if I want one.
Very nice on the true-blue gorilla cuts. That’s a rare bird you’ve got there. There’s just something about having the real thing.....
You can understand my excitement. Just smoked her.
I have crosses of GG but this is excellent. It was nice of him to send some bud so I could have a preview.
I think it took about 20 minutes to write this. I just keep smiling off to nowhere and getting lost in nothing.

I have 3 in various stages of puberty and one of our bathrooms is out of order right now. I have to grab a shower at 5 am if I want one.

You can understand my excitement. Just smoked her.
I have crosses of GG but this is excellent. It was nice of him to send some bud so I could have a preview.
I think it took about 20 minutes to write this. I just keep smiling off to nowhere and getting lost in nothing.
Yuuuup 1000 yard stare weed. Mines exactly the same... i dunno if you ever saw my beauty VG, so I’ll post this here for you, my grandpa glue s1.. grown with MC alone:

Yuuuup 1000 yard stare weed. Mines exactly the same... i dunno if you ever saw my beauty VG, so I’ll post this here for you, my grandpa glue s1.. grown with MC alone:

I just 1000 yard stared at that pic. I got lost somewhere in trichomeland.:kiss:
She was a beauty, no doubt about it.
Nice pics too.

The glue has landed. I repeat, the glue has landed!
Congrats on your box o buds! Sounds like the best kind of mail there ever was. :yummy:
Better than Xmas for me.
Now, maybe I can stop talking your ear off about it.
I wasn't terrible , was I??:cheesygrinsmiley:

I just 1000 yard stared at that pic. I got lost somewhere in trichomeland.:kiss:
She was a beauty, no doubt about it.
Nice pics too.

Better than Xmas for me.
Now, maybe I can stop talking your ear off about it.
I wasn't terrible , was I??:cheesygrinsmiley:
Yeah she was, thank you kindly on the photos. Hands down my favorite jar. Everyone I’ve let sample it has said it’s in their top 3 strains of all time(because they’re too proud to admit it’s the best weed they ever smoked :laugh: ).

Never! Well.... almost never ;):kisstwo:
You're a peach, kiddo.:blunt:
Sorry it took me so long to answer. I was talking to some crazy chick.;)
Yeah she was, thank you kindly on the photos. Hands down my favorite jar. Everyone I’ve let sample it has said it’s in their top 3 strains of all time(because they’re too proud to admit it’s the best weed they ever smoked :laugh: ).
This stuff is no joke. I could see inexperienced smokers getting more than the bargained for.
What did yours taste like? I have to check but this may have been grown in Pro mix and MC. It was that or DWC.

Looks like the buds that I'm smoking were grown in DWC. He is currently switching over everything to Pro Mix and MC.

Darn it. Having a bunch of brown outs here.

In your head or in your neighborhood? Everyone running the AC on high?
I assume that it's my neighborhood but can only confirm my own home.
They only lasted about 30 mins.
It is pretty warm I'm sure just about everyone has their AC on.

You're a peach, kiddo.:blunt:
Sorry it took me so long to answer. I was talking to some crazy chick.;)

This stuff is no joke. I could see inexperienced smokers getting more than the bargained for.
What did yours taste like? I have to check but this may have been grown in Pro mix and MC. It was that or DWC.
mines sort of got this like fuel-skunk-lime flavor and smell. That middle smell was what surprised me the most. My Grandpa Glue is notably skunky

mines sort of got this like fuel-skunk-lime flavor and smell. That middle smell was what surprised me the most. My Grandpa Glue is notably skunky
This was really skunky too. I could taste caramel, coffee and a floral citrus but just a touch at the end.
After a few chillums I couldn't keep my right eye open for some reason. Passed out hard and slept really well.

Back
Top Bottom