Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

:p I was just looking back here in the thread and figured that out.
Sorry. :Namaste:
Absolutely. Not a problem.
:passitleft:
I am. Super lazy Sunday for me, but I think I needed it. Thanks for asking! :love:

Wow. I forgot that she was a clone. A Mother for 7 years? I wonder what that looks like? :thedoubletake:
I've made pancakes today and fed my plants. The rest has been long naps and catching up on a few journals. Lazy is awesome!!!!

I don't know if the original mother plant is still alive. She lives on through a long string of her clones though. A clone is supposed to be the same age as the mother+.
That GG is looking really pretty! Can't wait for the gangsta lean.
She is much prettier in person.
I'll add more support but want her to be spread out for as long as possible to soak up the leds.
I will have two more plants going in that space with her and when it's time I will cinch her in with bamboo and ties just a bit to make room for the others.

Thats very interesting. So would weed from a clone be more “mature” (aka maybe better) than from a fresh seed planted?
I guess things like environment can change the clones making them lose vitality.
I know that uv lamp changes living organisms at a cellular level causing mutations.
I don't know who's gardens these plants have been through and what kind of environment and lighting they used.

But seems to me that plants have a lifespan too. Some are annuals and some can live for thousands of years like the bristlecone pine.
Not sure how long the cannabis plant can go.
I've heard that people have kept lines for decades.

I would think twice about barging into a house with a GSD inside.
Can't imagine Ginza would be very welcoming to a complete stranger.

Mr.Connery passed from old age in his sleep. No Covid that I saw mentioned.

We didn't trick or treat. We played games, ate food and the kids had a little dance party. It was pretty loud for so few people.

I have ideas for my light box but I need a specific type of table for it. I'm going to use an old sewing machine table if I can find one I like. They usually have cut outs for the machine to sit in and a wooden top that folds over. It will protect the glass insert I'll be adding to the cut out section. Then I just need to add some leds to the underside.

I've used my tablet as a mini light table before. It works in a pinch but can get fidgety.

Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend with the family! :)

That sewing machine table sounds like a great idea! Here those old ones are super expensive due to the cast iron legs everybody wants them to artdeco their homes...

I think I will build one myself but I'm thinking of using an old lcd screen under a sheet of glass to be able to project with underneath, that way I will save on expensive printer inc. We'll see... lol
She's a leaner

Got that right... but she's also super frosty. :blunt:

That sewing machine table sounds like a great idea! Here those old ones are super expensive due to the cast iron legs everybody wants them to artdeco their homes...

I think I will build one myself but I'm thinking of using an old lcd screen under a sheet of glass to be able to project with underneath, that way I will save on expensive printer inc. We'll see... lol
I looked into the old Singer cabinets with the cast iron. I need something with storage space in it too. I also want to use it as a small desk/workspace.
They actually made some that look just like a desk and that's what I'm looking into right now.
It may take a bit to find just the right piece. It needs to be compact enough for my bedroom. I'm already having space issues.

Will be cool to see what you end up with.

Hi V, Gg sure looks frosty and delish! So do the little ones. Funny how the GG is definitely recognisable as the one from Big Sky country.
My gosh Stone. I thought I was almost 5 weeks into flower.
I'm such a bird brain. I actually looked and she's only at 22 days since bud set.
Think she's stacking pretty good for being at three weeks since flower.

I haven't seen a lot of full plant shots of this cut. I did hear that it leans a bit sativa.
The GGs from the seed banks look more indica from what I've seen.
Some have hardly any frost at this age.

My gosh Stone. I thought I was almost 5 weeks into flower.
I'm such a bird brain. I actually looked and she's only at 22 days since bud set.
Think she's stacking pretty good for being at three weeks since flower.

I haven't seen a lot of full plant shots of this cut. I did hear that it leans a bit sativa.
The GGs from the seed banks look more indica from what I've seen.
Some have hardly any frost at this age.
She's real looker at 22 days! One of the most advanced I've seen. Sweet!

She's real looker at 22 days! One of the most advanced I've seen. Sweet!
Surprising because she hardly has any leaves on her.
Soon to be from crazy country!
Where is this crazy country of which you speak?
I am very stoned and it went right over my head.
Fantastic! Spreading the love in 2020!
I love love, love.
Maybe some GG#4 will straighten them out down there!
Again, where!?!
That's how to roll!
I used to roll down hills.
Last time I realized that I was too old for it. Now I just roll fatties.

Back
Top Bottom