Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

They may be having issues with how they direct their emails. I queried about the Geoflora. It took three emails and then I was sent two emails asking what my store front was and if I didn't have one they couldn't give me access to their warehouse. :hmmmm:
Then some other guy sent me an email about the Geoflora.
If you ask me, I think Billy found a new job!

Was wondering how those ones were going! Yay for Arizona New Jersey South Dakota and Montana.
:passitleft:

How’re you travelling VG?

Hope you’re feeling a little better than before (I hope for a lot better actually but we take what we can get, right!?).

there was a plant or 2 back there, they looked pretty good!

Was wondering how those ones were going! Yay for Arizona New Jersey South Dakota and Montana.
:passitleft:

How’re you travelling VG?

Hope you’re feeling a little better than before (I hope for a lot better actually but we take what we can get, right!?).

there was a plant or 2 back there, they looked pretty good!
I am really happy for my fellow growers. Hope I live to see it happen here.

Wish I could say I feel better. Haven't been medicating'.
I'm sick, can't eat or rest well and it's made me an emotional headcase. I'm making poor decisions and acting waaayyy out of character.
Hybrid has been keeping me from having a total breakdown. No idea what I'd do without her.

Hope my plants weather this storm. I managed to feed only the GG this morning before lights out.
Hope my Sexxpot is ok.
I have nutes at the ready for her but somehow overlooked setting any water out for the veg plants.

My head is not in the game....

I'm sick, can't eat or rest well and it's made me an emotional headcase. I'm making poor decisions and acting waaayyy out of character.
:( That's no good, although I did notice something was up the other day. ;)
1604540229526.png

My head is not in the game....
:kisstwo: How bout now? :hug: Did that do it? :kiss: That had to get you back in the game. :hug: :kiss: :kisstwo: :hug: OK, well I hope you feel better soon.

Hope you get to feeling better soon.
Thanks PW.
I'm going to heavily dose myself this evening. Get some good rest.
:( That's no good, although I did notice something was up the other day. ;)
1604540229526.png

:kisstwo: How bout now? :hug: Did that do it? :kiss: That had to get you back in the game. :hug: :kiss: :kisstwo: :hug: OK, well I hope you feel better soon.
Thanks for the smoochies and hugs

LOLOL, you had it right the first time. :)
You're killin me.... I'm far too stoopid for this.
Now it's fixed!

Highya VG,

I grew a CBD lady this summer out in the garden. I can't even remember the strain (I have a copy of the fact sheet she gave me with the seeds, but can't find it), but she grewvery strong. Had a lot of buds, and also had a lot of sugar leaves. I topped her once, and she got quite tall (about 6'). I think she gave me about a lb. of biomass.

Little story - Julie (my wife) was diagnosed with cancer in her uterus lining. She started taking CBD oil right then. Last friday she had the hysterectomy Friday, and the doctor said there was no cancer! I'm a believer!! BTW, her mother passed from cancer when she was Julie's age. Happy Smokin'
I'm happy to hear Julie is recovering so well! Not so much it occurred though! CBD is an everyday thing here now especially after hearing a successful story like yours. Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom