Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Chicks are looking good VG! Well, except the mutant, it looks good but it is an ugly little thing. Lol. :love:
I also have been having connection issues, and while visiting my mom yesterday she mentioned that she was having “internet” problems. Made me think maybe there was an update to the operating systems of our pads that didn’t automatically update - and there sure was! Got hers updated and did mine too - so far so good.

Highya VG,

Kalashnikov looks very healthy! She looks like she'll survive your torture chamber, lol. I was guessing roots when I first saw the strange looking seedling. Is that a thing with that strain?
journals are quiet all around. Harvest season must have been great for many 420 members. It was for me! Happy Smokin' to you!
Lmao. It does feel like a torture chamber some days.
Yeah, it's the strain. Either empty seeds or deformities with very few normal plants.
Have a good one Bode :love:
Chicks are looking good VG! Well, except the mutant, it looks good but it is an ugly little thing. Lol. :love:
I also have been having connection issues, and while visiting my mom yesterday she mentioned that she was having “internet” problems. Made me think maybe there was an update to the operating systems of our pads that didn’t automatically update - and there sure was! Got hers updated and did mine too - so far so good.
My problems with WiFi are from the modem. We've troubleshot, talked to a tech etc.
I'm near a college campus and a large elementary school. They get priority service and they are having problems too.
Looks like all of my apps are updated except Solitaire.....No!!!!! For the love of Dog, not the Solitaire!!!

Hi VG :passitleft: looking good here, 'cept for the odd one but she could be the winner! I've noticed a diminished quality all over our cable/wifi system since about halfway through the pandemic. Pixelating, dropped channels, slowing internet sometimes. Have a great day. Stay stoned.

I'm still having issues with my WiFi.

Look at this idiot...
My problems with WiFi are from the modem. We've troubleshot, talked to a tech etc.

Now we need to clear something out... lol

You got problems with both Internet, WiFi and your WiFi?! :laugh:

With so many folks at home, anyone on a cable modem is sharing the bandwidth with everyone else on that line along that the street, which is a lot of people all the time now. Used to just be after 7pm!

Were is 5G when we need it.... :thedoubletake:

Wishing a great weekend to everyone, hoping you are safe and well!

Hi VG :passitleft: looking good here, 'cept for the odd one but she could be the winner! I've noticed a diminished quality all over our cable/wifi system since about halfway through the pandemic. Pixelating, dropped channels, slowing internet sometimes. Have a great day. Stay stoned.
Same here Fred.
It makes teaching the kids a bit more difficult than it already was. It hasn't been the most fun I've ever had.

You can count on me staying stoned. Pretty sure I'm made of pot by now.
Take care.
With so many folks at home, anyone on a cable modem is sharing the bandwidth with everyone else on that line along that the street, which is a lot of people all the time now. Used to just be after 7pm!

Sorry about the mutant JSP, but as long as it's growing I'd ignore how it looks :).
Who knows the mutant may not turn out terrible. Looks like my DDA did. She's got her grow on now. The new seed sprouted today. Think she's gonna be slow too. Looks a bit odd.
Now we need to clear something out... lol

You got problems with both Internet, WiFi and your WiFi?! :laugh:

Were is 5G when we need it.... :thedoubletake:

Wishing a great weekend to everyone, hoping you are safe and well!
Sure am. What a weird coincidence, eh?
Hope you have a great weekend too CraZ.:circle-of-love:

Stuck in Asia I believe :).

Seems like everything is nowadays... whole commercial sector is wobling and limping with no steady supply of overrated stuff to promote us to buy...

Made my first Amazon buy now btw... ordered it through their German zone, just six months ago it was impossible to get them to deliver here but now it worked.

Yes, it took me a bit of re-reading to get my head around that

I thought I heard a joke first time someone told me about this strain... Peyote WiFi... I think I could have come up with some better name than this and not make people so confused. Would be fun with a pic of it gangsta leaning towards a router though... lol

Yes, it took me a bit of re-reading to get my head around that :rofl:
I cannot confirm or deny the presence of a certain strain in my garden.
Any likeness is purely coincidental and no direct reference should be inferred.
No plants were harmed in the making of this garden....oh wait......some definitely were.:straightface:

On a completely separate topic. You ever feel like you are being watched?
I often get that feeling.:nervous-guy:

On a completely separate topic. You ever feel like you are being watched?
I often get that feeling.

I know that feeling, don't get it as much lately though... don't know if its my smoke break or the new meds, I used to roll down the blinds in my living room and even put my phone in silent before just to be calm from all, but not anymore even forget to lock my apartment door sometimes. People here know I got a Ginza so they wouldn't even dream of knocking on my door. LoL

:rip: Sean Connery.

Heard about that, was it that damn virus again? Also heard about a new religious attack in France this week, haven't watched the news lately though....

Hope your weekends been ok, no trick or treating then?

I treated myself with using my screen as a makeshift light table... :laughtwo:

full

Perfectly ok if using a good pen and not pushing too hard creating any dead pixels... Airbrushing a Nam painting with helicopters if you are wondering why I'm making a Huey stencil... :)

Sorry about the extra set of eyes and the loss of 007.
:rip:
We all gotta go sometime and 90 is a pretty long life.
The eyes....always watching.lol
I know that feeling, don't get it as much lately though... don't know if its my smoke break or the new meds, I used to roll down the blinds in my living room and even put my phone in silent before just to be calm from all, but not anymore even forget to lock my apartment door sometimes. People here know I got a Ginza so they wouldn't even dream of knocking on my door. LoL

Heard about that, was it that damn virus again? Also heard about a new religious attack in France this week, haven't watched the news lately though....

Hope your weekends been ok, no trick or treating then?

I treated myself with using my screen as a makeshift light table... :laughtwo:

full

Perfectly ok if using a good pen and not pushing too hard creating any dead pixels... Airbrushing a Nam painting with helicopters if you are wondering why I'm making a Huey stencil... :)
I would think twice about barging into a house with a GSD inside.
Can't imagine Ginza would be very welcoming to a complete stranger.

Mr.Connery passed from old age in his sleep. No Covid that I saw mentioned.

We didn't trick or treat. We played games, ate food and the kids had a little dance party. It was pretty loud for so few people.

I have ideas for my light box but I need a specific type of table for it. I'm going to use an old sewing machine table if I can find one I like. They usually have cut outs for the machine to sit in and a wooden top that folds over. It will protect the glass insert I'll be adding to the cut out section. Then I just need to add some leds to the underside.

I've used my tablet as a mini light table before. It works in a pinch but can get fidgety.

Looking spicy there VG! :drool:
Highya Boo.
Having a good Sunday?
I sure hope so.
Looks delish.
How many days since seedling popped ?
Hey SM.
Ummmmm........
I think around 2500 days or so. :laughtwo:
She's a cut only GG#4 that was sent from a friend/mentor/loyal pervert.
I think the mother plant was started around 7 years ago but I'm not sure. I can certainly check with him.

She's been in flower for right around 3 weeks so she has a ways to go yet. I think she's a nine week flower.

Highya Boo.
Having a good Sunday?
I sure hope so.

Hey SM.
Ummmmm........
I think around 2500 days or so. :laughtwo:
She's a cut only GG#4 that was sent from a friend/mentor/loyal pervert.
I think the mother plant was started around 7 years ago but I'm not sure. I can certainly check with him.

She's been in flower for right around 3 weeks so she has a ways to go yet. I think she's a nine week flower.
:p I was just looking back here in the thread and figured that out.
Sorry. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom