Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

I'm finally home.
In the end I did not have a chance to speak. There were far too many people for the alotted time.
I had written my small speech before hand and was able to hand it directly to Mr.Walz. He is a very gracious individual. I only wish I was a little more eloquent, but I was pressed for time.

I was surprised to see many people of acquaintance there as well as former co-workers.
I was also able to spend some time with my son. This was the most important and enjoyable part of the day. He is of exceptional character for a young man of his age.

I was able to peek in on the girls, just before lights out. They are really starting to struggle under their own weight. I am going to start flushing them tomorrow. The countdown has begun.

My stash is almost gone from my first harvest. I may have to source some herb from someone else for a month or two. Boyfriend all of a sudden decided that it wasn't so bad after all, so he's been hitting it hard. This harvest should give me 3-4 times the amount of my first grow.
I was hoping my days of out-sourcing were over. But, alas.....

I still buy and trade just to have some variety available. Plus I like to BS.

I dislike the people I have to deal with. It would be a different story if I considered them a friend. The less I have to see them, the better.

So, I got to use my new Apera today. It works pretty darn good. It was quick and responsive so far.
pHed my water to 6.8. Time to start flushing!!!!

I'm trimming them up just a bit. They have some crispy leaves. Don't want them on my buds.

I dislike the people I have to deal with. It would be a different story if I considered them a friend. The less I have to see them, the better.

hows there weed though?

My primary guy likes me cause I am picky, most people don't give a rats ass. I roll him a big ole fat palm king cone for him of some of my stuff and we generally kick back and burn one and jam to some tunes. But younger than me....great on a deck. He likes me cause I remember the 70s. I usually get 35 grams for about 150 or so, it's decent enough stuff, but hydro and vacc sealed so the buds are compressed. If I bring him a big ole pistol covered nug, you would think he found a 20 dollar bill on the sidewalk.

The stuff around here is ok. Really expensive $20-25 a gram. And the way I smoke, it's just too damn expensive. I also have to drive a fair amount to get this overpriced, underwhelming weed.

I think it was my second or third grow before I became self sufficient, I am running low now but I'll make it to harvest.
That's what I'm looking at. We can only hope at this point, with these girls. They are wonderfully frosty today.

The stuff around here is ok. Really expensive $20-25 a gram. And the way I smoke, it's just too damn expensive. I also have to drive a fair amount to get this overpriced, underwhelming weed.
Oh, did I mention that he's my ex husband? Yuck!

They are civil enough to have a beer occasionally. My oldest is my exes stepson. His real dad was sporadically present at best. So he's always been close and considers him dad. We do our best to make my son happy , and get along the best we can. He's still a real idiot on occasion though.

Back
Top Bottom