Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Hi Chris. Hope you are well today. I am waiting for my new cellphone to arrive. It should be here today. Then I will upload pics of my poor naked girls.

Have the girls epsom and molasses today. In hindsight I probably should have watered them a little less, seeing as how I stripped them of half of their leaves. I put the fans on high to help dry it out a bit faster.

Hi smeegs.
Yup, playing with my new phones camera. I'll eventually get the hang of it. My bedroom is pretty dark. I love the black n white. And the little guy is my muse.

Things are going well with the girls.

I let them out of their bondage today. I am going on week 4 of flower. Having no idea what kind of plants these are I have no idea how long they will flower for.

So I have been super busy the last week. Destroying my poor frail brain with ppfd graphs and such. Time to decide on a new light.

Girls are getting super fuzzy.:yahoo:

Either another GROWant or some qb 132s or a qb 288 v2 260 watt 3000k. I'm leaning toward the qbs. I like the GROWant for vegging and I have a 24 watt white smd board for clone and seedling that I really like.

Looks like they are doing fine.
I hope to have better pics up in the next couple of days under white light. I am surprised they are doing this well with 80 watts from the wall. Man Penney! You have some long journals. It took me two days just to read Scorpios. Looks like I will have to clear my calendar for the next month.lol.

Will 2 boards be enough for me? I was looking at the along version. It has a 3rd spot on the heat sink to add boards later. I think it has a driver that's rated for 2 boards, so I would have to upgrade that later too. I wonder if they would swap out for a slightly bigger driver?

Back
Top Bottom