Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Bittersweet.... I sold my little green VW. I sold her for $420.00. Just seemed right. Qbs here i come. Do you think hlg takes visa prepaid?

I am only able to spend $330. $69 too much. Their light is $399.Bummer, I would rather buy from a sponsor. I do appreciate what they do for us.

Found the 240 watt qb kit on Timber. Would be $325 with discount. Has wired potentiometer and 3 year warranty. Needs a frame. How much for a frame?

Hi Virgin Ground,

Frame materials are inexpensive - aluminum angle works best. .75" or 1" profile - 1/8" thickness makes a good stout frame.

I do have some random pieces of aluminum angle here in the warehouse - when you place your order, let me know your frame dimensions and I'll include any relevant pieces I have at no charge.

Thanks,
Dan

Cool @TimberGrowLights . I am pretty set on your 240 watt qb kit. I will be ordering within the week. Do you take prepaid visa debit/ credit cards?

i think I want the frame to be 30-36" long. It is for a 2 x4 tent.

I appreciate you finding me. Was this by luck or did one of my guardian angels direct you here?

I am so stoked right now. If my plants knew what was coming, they would be too. With the open frame there is a possibility that I can keep my GROWant hanging between/ around the panels so I don't have to remove it when I'm done vegging. When it is time to flower, just turn on the Timber.

Cool @TimberGrowLights . I am pretty set on your 240 watt qb kit. I will be ordering within the week. Do you take prepaid visa debit/ credit cards?

i think I want the frame to be 30-36" long. It is for a 2 x4 tent.

I appreciate you finding me. Was this by luck or did one of my guardian angels direct you here?
We do accept all forms of credit/debit/prepaid credit cards. The frame length sounds good for that size and shape tent.

I/we try to keep an eye on the forums where we are sponsors to try and answer any questions and assist growers with lighting needs. Glad we found you too.

Hope you have a good day.

Best Regards,
Dan

Back
Top Bottom