Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Yes, I looked at that. I'm pushing the boundary of my purse strings already. I have much thinking to do. I am by nature indecisive so this should be fun.

Hi @Smeegol . I've had better days. I'm trying to sell my car and I just can't deal with the stupid trolls. I hate Craigslist psychos. Do you have anything like Craigslist in SA? Anyway.....

Yup, but light shopping is not my favorite. I have spent too much time on that. Between my planted aquariums and now this.

Smeegol my friend, you are the closest thing to sunshine I have this morning. Thanks for being sweet, as usual.

I hear ya. Working on it. It SHOULD happen soon. Selling my car to come up with funds.
I will at least get another GROWant if nothing else, as it is a nice light for the price point. Best outcome would be some shiny new qbs. Mmmmmm....qbs.

Half of this journal is about inadequate lighting. But I started growing on a dare. All I had was dirt, seeds and a 23 watt smd panel. It gets expensive fast.

@Chris Scorpio . Hello. Sorry to summon you. I had a question about distance for flower. I am at 22" now. Should I be running it at 18"?
On yer GROWant??

I have mine reallyyyyyyyy close now, ran outta height...lol

I've run mine as close as 12" in flower and no issues but was due to height in the closet

16-18" would be good. Closer they are you loose spread and footprint so keep that in mind

If u run em close just watch em but you can move em closer for sure, go to 18" for a few days, and if the stretch up closer just watch em

They put me in a good mood this morning. Leaves are so frosty and sticky! Someone is coming to look at my car today. Fingers crossed. Sold car = new light!

Is flowering considered first day from 12/12 or is it from first pistils?

Back
Top Bottom