Vladimir's - Coco - Acapulco Gold - Flux - CMH 150W

Max of 3 times the size of when first placed into flower moreso its dependent on strains, sativas go 3 x size indicas tend to be twice the size before commencement of flower so say 12" start 24" finishing height, btw very impressive plant structure you should have gone lots longer for maximum harvest:goodjob:
uk420man

Greetings Wrecked and 420Man :welcome:

The smallish stature of the plant... It's part of my strategy to keep her compact for a small light. At the rate she's growing, she will certainly push my 150W CMH to the limit. Plus I cloned her :bongrip: There is a future for her other than being cured, smoked, vaped, rolled, extracted..

DAY 03 FLOWER

Pinched off some tiny growth here and there. Removed 2 old fan leaves that were not in optimum condition. I don't have time to build a scrog so I devised another method to open her canopy up with hanging small weighted items on her branches.

I am in the process of building her cola arms now and trying to keep space between each one.

She is not as green as I want her to be for this stretch phase, moving the PPM up to 1000

IMG_024142.JPG

Vlad :bongrip:

Herbal weight lifting... I love it!

Edit..
I'm not so sure about her status of "green". She looks to have mostly sativa in her. From my (very limited) experience, they don't show that deep lush green. Photos are tough sometimes to tell. I'm not saying "don't up the ppms". I'm just recommending you give her a second thought. Trust your gut. If she needs it, give them to her! Looking very good VP!

Thank you Spitz... I got this bean from a mysterious source, I'm glad you pointed out the sativa characteristics so that I have some soaring highs to look forward to.
I just know this is a colombian plant and loves to be warm! She sure is cozy under that 150W cmh

Added Vlad's Silica Nuclear Blast
Added Vlad's Super Premium Elite Phosphoric Acid PH down.

Okay. She is starting to need watering/feeding twice a day now.

Going to install the auto dripper system next week then it's bye bye hand watering.

Still plenty of N and Calcium and Mag for the whole stretch of 4 weeks.

DAY 04 FLOWER

IMG_024250.JPG
IMG_024347.JPG
IMG_024555.JPG

Vlad:bongrip:

Thank you Spitz... I got this bean from a mysterious source, I'm glad you pointed out the sativa characteristics so that I have some soaring highs to look forward to.
I just know this is a colombian plant and loves to be warm! She sure is cozy under that 150W cmh

Added Vlad's Silica Nuclear Blast
Added Vlad's Super Premium Elite Phosphoric Acid PH down.

Okay. She is starting to need watering/feeding twice a day now.

Going to install the auto dripper system next week then it's bye bye hand watering.

Still plenty of N and Calcium and Mag for the whole stretch of 4 weeks.

DAY 04 FLOWER

IMG_024250.JPG
IMG_024347.JPG
IMG_024555.JPG

Vlad:bongrip:

Plant Bondage .... Glad I am not missing this one!

Wow.. Hope you don't mind; I wanna see how this turns out..
Love the washers! Well done, Comrade!

Cheers Far East :thumb:
I vow to survive until the last trichome is pushed out of this female.

Her name is Explodey!

Welcome aboard Santb :passitleft: Thanks for the encouragement Rhet!

In the words of 420 Member `Bamalabrat` "we don't need no stinking luck!"

Today I fed her 3 times during lights on.

PPM is at 1000 and pH 6.0

Pistils are popping up all around at their predictable locations... I hope to have something nice to zoom in on this week and post :bongrip:

Stick Around Comrades

DAY 05 FLOWER

IMG_024747.JPG
IMG_024944.JPG

V

She's looking great bro! I'm subbed! Can't wait to see how she turns out :thumb:

Cheers TarHeel! Thanks for subscribing. Explodey is going to be a blast!

I just rechecked my under-the-desk tent for light leaks before her "bedtime" and everything looks swell.

Once Explodey is harvested I should have a plan to go perpetual and have a real grow cab with doors, fans, lights, and a flood and drain table. And I will buy that rooting hormone.

Keep the comments coming Comrades :bongrip: :passitleft:

Vlad

Very nice man, almost looks like a grapevine lol
:thanks: Mainlining for huge colas :bongrip: Took "5 weeks" veg time
Go easy with those ppms, see those tips of the leaves just starting to show very slight burn.. in coco ive been around 700ppm @ .5 conversion, keep an eye on it :thumb:
high Rhet, those burning leaf tips are old stock that I failed to cut away during the clean up from when this plant was in DWC.
I left those leaves on because they were shiny and perky so didn't want to hurt the vigor by removing good leaves.

I dunno about all this coco and hydro stuff seems like a lot of work to me LOL:rofl:

What's cool about COCO is you get the extreme control of hydroponics, without all the drowning associated with it.

I would run a fat DWC but.. no hydroton in this part of the flat earth where Vlad lives:bongrip:
Forget about ordering it... I'm not about to pay enormous shipping costs on a 50lb bag of expanded clay.

Hold on to your tinfoil hats, Vlad is trying to break the 1 gram per watt barrier :bongrip::bongrip::passitleft:

V

Hey Vlad.. This maybe a stupid question but have you seen LightAddicts flux journal? His current monster flux is.... Well, a monster!

Lookin good, by the way.
In Soviet Russia, LightAddicts flux journal follows you.

Thanks San,
When I first joined 420 I watched a Moderator's journal grow a flux plant, first time I had seen it. He ran it in plant of the month and got a few votes. I think it was pineapple chunk.

After a while I moved up the food chain and found LA's stuff. He definitely takes indoor cannabis cultivation far beyond hobby status. I've seen the monster you've mentioned.

Maybe my flux will grow up one day and he will stop by and admire what he inspired :thumb:

V:bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom