Volks Grow

i topped the HS that was the first one in, and vegged for a little over a week. she was a beast. . . i think topping could be a very powerful tool for this machine.

i topped the HS that was the first one in, and vegged for a little over a week. she was a beast. . . i think topping could be a very powerful tool for this machine.

Interesting, my take on the machine would be that singular colas would be the way to go. I suppose not having it filled to capacity gives me some lee way to play around. Some of my clones are "topped" just by the way I made them. I look forward to finding out.

yeah, but your well short of full.

I predict your topped clones will produce 1.5x the single colas at least. . . if there was crowding i might change my mind.

i guess we'll wait and see.

Hmmm, to top, or not to top, that is the question.... Best to do both, and see what happens.

OK, so I cleaned and changed the res. today. I used Dutchmaster zone, Flora Nova bloom, hygrozyme, bud blood, and liquid guano. Ph 5.8 @ 18.9c, 900 ppm. I may slowly raise ppm throughout the week, depending on reaction. I have a 40 gal res, and only have it half full, so if it gets too "hot", I can easily dilude. Yeehaw, it's like a roller coaster climbing the big hill, building suspense and momentum....

I love the organics, they can be tricky when growing aero, seemed difficult to maintain healthy roots. If you want great flavor, you have to have organics.

Day 8: Ph6.5 @20.3c 600 ppm, 2 gal drop. The little ladies are hungry! Today I added H-2, Canna Boost Accelerator, some more liq. guano, Bloom Sweet, molasses, and some A.N. Carbo Load. Oh, and some more Great White beneficials.
Day_8_010.JPG
Day_8_009.JPG

Day_8_007.JPG
Day_8_006.JPG

Day_8_005.JPG
Day_8_004.JPG

Lot's of growth, above and below. Very nice! Daddy Likey!

from the looks of it your going to have a lot of different sizes and shapes of plants.

some of them look like they've been in flower for 3 weeks already. those ones proabaly wont get as big or yield as much as the younger looking ones.

looking great, i can't wait to see what they look like in a couple weeks!

CMX,

at home depot, they sell 6" register assist fans in the HVAC section for $25. you'll have to splice it into a cord, I used a $1 extension cord and just cut the end off. then attach it to one end of the cooltube. that should be good enough to cool the light if the room is cool. otherwise the heat gradient is a bitch when you approach the center, and this can be a problem when your plants get bigger.

im sure your ok for a while though, you still have a long road ahead.

Back
Top Bottom