Yeah you can use them for pretty much everything but Wastei uses it to control his feed schedule. I have never used one just the pi boards a long time ago.
The reason I'm choosing the Arduino is because it's got parts/plans already for sensing DC voltage, and also activating AC voltage. I looked at the Raspberry Pi as well, but for what I'm planning, it was more difficult.

Yeah you can use them for pretty much everything but Wastei uses it to control his feed schedule. I have never used one just the pi boards a long time ago.

@Wastei this is the device I was talking about I've no idea how it works just taken parts off it.

PXL_20230519_191536086.jpg
PXL_20230519_191440122.jpg
The relays are probably burnt or broken. They last about 2-3 months before they break under that kind of load. You need relays that are more specific and rigid to control and run DC devices.

Those are really just intended to do short breaks of less then a second while you often run pumps for several seconds or minutes.

I modified my relay board with bigger industrial magnetic relays. They will last me a lifetime.

The relays are probably burnt or broken. They last about 2-3 months before they break under that kind of load. You need relays that are more specific and rigid to control and run DC devices.

Those are really just intended to do short breaks of less then a second while you often run pumps for several seconds or minutes.

I modified my relay board with bigger industrial magnetic relays. They will last me a lifetime.
Thought you might know what this was lol it was left with me but I'll probably chuck it in the bin. No clue what to do with it. It came with a load of RDWC stuff which will probably be chucked also.. hard to sell grow equipment.

I just stuck my clones into Coco so just waiting for them to get their roots in then I'll feed on timer.. think I'm gonna start them in smaller pots next time then up pot their taking ages showing some stress signs but hopefully get some results like yours 👌🏽

Thought you might know what this was lol it was left with me but I'll probably chuck it in the bin. No clue what to do with it. It came with a load of RDWC stuff which will probably be chucked also.. hard to sell grow equipment.

I just stuck my clones into Coco so just waiting for them to get their roots in then I'll feed on timer.. think I'm gonna start them in smaller pots next time then up pot their taking ages showing some stress signs but hopefully get some results like yours 👌🏽
It's a small diaphragm pump with controller that supposed to go to two solenoid valves from what I see in the pictures. It's intended for HP Aero.

IMG_20230521_212943502_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230521_212907964_HDR.jpg

Chugging along! She really started to put on weight. Taking measures later tonight but I lowered EC slightly back to 1.1 EC.

Edit: 1.1 EC in 1.45 out. pH 5.5 in pH 6.3 out.

Had some runoff raising on me so I lowered EC slightly and changed the water schedule by increasing runoff at lights out and last watering. 20 seconds 5x a day.

Looking great Wastei what week they at now?

Your fertigation times do you use the same frequency each grow? Or Do you tweak it to suit the plant throughout its life?

Looking great Wastei what week they at now?

Your fertigation times do you use the same frequency each grow? Or Do you tweak it to suit the plant throughout its life?
Thank you! She's doing alright. She just entered 5th week I think, 30 days in? Long way to go! I believe I flipped her on the 20th of April. I haven't run coir since 2005-7 ish so I'm trying to relearn old tricks. It's more or less a matter of simulating what I can't do manually.

I start by feeding them once daily in veg and as they progress they'll need feeding two times daily before entering flower. Then I wait til I don't see much runoff, then I'll increase to three times daily and repeat this until I reach 5 times daily. I don't run any pots bigger then 3 gallons since it's to much of a hassle with bigger root balls at harvest. Starting in 32oz cups, then 1 gallon and 3 gallon.

IMG_20230524_193358015.jpg

Early flower, start of week 5. She's growing faster and faster and the peppery scent that I've been missing is finally coming in. Peppery scent often means rocket fuel when it comes to Sativa's.

pH 5.5 in, 6.3 out. Input EC 1.0, runoff 1.4.

Early flower, start of week 5. She's growing faster and faster and the peppery scent that I've been missing is finally coming in. Peppery scent often means rocket fuel when it comes to Sativa's.

Looks like it's going to be a nice yield. Especially after 5th. Well done

Looks like it's going to be a nice yield. Especially after 5th. Well done
Thank you sir! I've cheated a little bit since I've been running Kali Mist for years, lol! The old pheno I had yielded really good and was just as sensitive as this girl. If you go a few points out of range she'll complain.

@Wastei if I was to pm you would you have the time to guide me through what to buy and how to set up a relay for my pump? I've been looking at all these smart timers but I just don't think they would be as reliable. Cheers ✌🏽

Mmmm... Kali Mist. award-winning 90% sativa (or maybe 100%?). "highly mold resistant and will do well even in very humid climates"... maybe this is my next sativa try! Dominant terps, myrcene and caryophyllene... I like it. caryophyllene is the peppery one... got a bottle of it right here, smells like cloves.

@Wastei if I was to pm you would you have the time to guide me through what to buy and how to set up a relay for my pump? I've been looking at all these smart timers but I just don't think they would be as reliable. Cheers ✌🏽
I don't know if I'm the right person to ask? I currently just use a cheap aquarium pump timer that I can set down to 1 second and it has memory for 8 on/off cycles. Doing 20 seconds x 5 daily with a 200gallon/h pump.

Send a pm, I can probably point you in the right direction. It all depends on what pump you're going to run and for how long? Cheers!

I don't know if I'm the right person to ask? I currently just use a cheap aquarium pump timer that I can set down to 1 second and it has memory for 8 on/off cycles. Doing 20 seconds x 5 daily with a 200gallon/h pump.

Send a pm, I can probably point you in the right direction. It all depends on what pump you're going to run and for how long? Cheers!
Aaah ok that's alright then I have one saved just a cheap digital Timer Delay Relay Switch that'd does seconds just thought you had something better.. I'll give this a try if I don't like it I'll give you message.

Cheers mate

IMG_20230526_170342959.jpg
IMG_20230526_170314006_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230526_170303498.jpg
IMG_20230524_213245316.jpg

Second layer of clusters are forming. Good size on then means a happy girl. Finally got some Polysorbate20 from India of all places. I use it in foliar sprays and when I make Triacontanol paste/solution.

Looking great over there..did you get the Kali from serious seed?
Great weed!
Yes I ordered directly from Serious site a couple of years ago. Still have Serious Kush, StrawberryAk, AK47 and more Kali Mist to pop.

Yes I ordered directly from Serious site a couple of years ago. Still have Serious Kush, StrawberryAk, AK47 and more Kali Mist to pop.
I noticed that a bunch of the sellers carry the original Serious Kali Kush. Some are currently sold out, but not all.

Finally got some Polysorbate20 from India of all places. I use it in foliar sprays and when I make Triacontanol paste/solution.
Whoa dude! ...my cannabis universe just expanded. 🤩

"1-Triacontanol is a fatty alcohol of the general formula C₃₀H₆₂O, also known as melissyl alcohol or myricyl alcohol. It is found in plant cuticle waxes and in beeswax. Triacontanol is a growth stimulant for many plants, most notably roses, in which it rapidly increases the number of basal breaks."

Just reading... enhances photosynthesis, helps with resilience to stress, increases basal breaks (branching from main stem), bigger buds?

tagging @danishoes21

Back
Top Bottom