Web's 1st Grow

The very bottom plant picture looks to me like it could be topped, although this is my first real grow! Cheers keep it going! Peace Out!

I was thinking the same just wondered what the general rule is. If there is one?

Way too many opinions out there for a stoner . my head nearly exploded with contradictions .....

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

at what stage do you recommend topping them please anyone? I know a couple are way too small yet but im keen to hear when you guys top or maybe not?
If these are photoperiod plants wait until the 5th node and then cut down above the 3rd node. Giving you 3 sets of branches. If it's an autoflower top it above the 3rd node as soon as the scissors fit.
You can take a look at my training tutorials in my signature below, they cover topping in detail.
Looking good still, I'll check in soon... Till then,

KIG :green_heart:cheers

If these are photoperiod plants wait until the 5th node and then cut down above the 3rd node. Giving you 3 sets of branches. If it's an autoflower top it above the 3rd node as soon as the scissors fit.
You can take a look at my training tutorials in my signature below, they cover topping in detail.
Looking good still, I'll check in soon... Till then,

KIG :green_heart:cheers
Nice one mate, the ones i bought are photoperiod (cant comment on the ones that just popped up) i think their on the 5th node now ill check them out tonight along with catching up with your tutorials.

KIG my friend

Sent from my HTC 10 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Welcome to the start of week 5 veg things are going ok i think?

IMAG112211.jpg

IMAG11248.jpg

Heres the tiny one coming on a little now :)

IMAG11287.jpg

IMAG11347.jpg

IMAG11356.jpg

theres a couple still catching up but i'll stick with them.

Input & advice always welcome.

Cheers Webby KIG :thumb:

Hey man plants are looking great! I know your mixing your coco with compost so this may not be of help to you but I've been posting this in New coco growers threads. I hope it helps on your next grow. Again these tips are for pure coco or coco and perlite mix.

The is a quote from ledrf.
1. Coco holds 30% oxygen when fully saturated.
2. If you let coco dry out, you will get lower yields and most likely nutrient issues because when the coco dries out, it leaves dry spots, where the roots dry up and die. That causes issues.
3. When you water every day or twice a day or ever three times a day, you are replacing all the oxygen the plant used up, thus letting it grow faster. You are also replacing any nutrients the plant used up with fresh nutrients. This is why I water every day with nutrients.
4. You get hydroponic results. Fast growth. Bigger yields.

How to water Marijuana growing in coco - YouTube

This thread has great info if you haven't seen it. I dont use the same nutes but I make it work for me.
How I grow in coco Youtube videos and pics

This is what I'm planning for my next grow.
Coco hydro organic - Easy & cheap - Water daily
Featuring fertilizers from home depot

You got this!

Cheers BedroomFarmer, Great resources on this forum I love it :)

More updates coming soon I've had a bit of a growth explosion in the last week and as this is my 1st one I'm trying a few different methods Ive taken from reading on here eg: Topped some left some alone, some LST & an attempt at fluxing (we'll see on this one! lol)

I'll be sure to keep you posted. Peace :Namaste:

Webby :thumb:

Hi All :thumb: Welcome to week 6 18/6 600w HPS in my own mix of coco & compost Ph 5.8 Canna terra Vega nute only

Things are jogging on nicely, no dramas as yet (fingers crossed!) see what you think :)

I believe I have 10 girls as all are displaying the same sex and 8 were bought as fem

IMAG12145.jpg

IMAG12116.jpg

IMAG12104.jpg

Heres my little messed up girl i'm glad I gave her the chance to survive

IMAG1200_1_.jpg

How long before I should be thinking of flipping them to 12/12 opinions please :Namaste: I feel in a bit of a dilemma as some are much more advanced than others :hmmmm:

IMAG12074.jpg

IMAG1200_1_.jpg

IMAG12036.jpg

IMAG12083.jpg

IMAG12016.jpg

Lots of new growth everywhere the girls are loving the environment :green_heart:

Thanks for stopping by as always all input is gratefully recieved Cheers Webby :thumb:

Heya webby,, cheers to you friend,, just a note on when to flip to flowering,, 12/12,,well, there are no hard and fast rules number one. A plant can be grown directly from seed at 12/12 and it will go to flower right away, with surprisingly good results.

One thing to consider is how much room you have for a flowering room,, those plants will get much much bigger, at least double in size once put to flower

The bigger the plant the bigger the harvest, a direct comparison indeed, but one needs room to work with these plants so flower room size is maybe the final decider as to when to go 12/12.

Good growth my friend, cheers

Heya webby,, cheers to you friend,, just a note on when to flip to flowering,, 12/12,,well, there are no hard and fast rules number one. A plant can be grown directly from seed at 12/12 and it will go to flower right away, with surprisingly good results.

One thing to consider is how much room you have for a flowering room,, those plants will get much much bigger, at least double in size once put to flower

The bigger the plant the bigger the harvest, a direct comparison indeed, but one needs room to work with these plants so flower room size is maybe the final decider as to when to go 12/12.

Good growth my friend, cheers

Hey Nivek :thumb:

Thanks for your comments :) Things should work out just fine as the space I have is exactly double that you can see (double hps also) so when they get to a kind of an even canopy I think I'll flip the girls & hope for the best of judgement :Namaste:

Thanks man, Cheers Webby :green_heart:

Update coming soon my friends, im amazed at the transformation

Cheers webby ✌

So here we are in week one of flower . i flipped the ladies 2days ago. Theres still 10 going strong 8of which i know are:

5 master kush
3 sensi skunk
2 are mystery popped up from nowhere!

As this is my 1st attempt im looking for problems but i cant see any other than the need spacing out which is weekends job plus another 600hps.

They are on a solid 12/12 and look great to me only used canna vega and a little bloom upto now.

Cheers. Webby

420-magazine-mobile1629676180.jpg
420-magazine-mobile385723350.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1392657950.jpg
420-magazine-mobile854107702.jpg

Fine healthy plants, well done,, near half way there,, karma sent for the second act,, cheers friend,, good stuff

Back
Top Bottom