Web's 1st Grow

Fine healthy plants, well done,, near half way there,, karma sent for the second act,, cheers friend,, good stuff

Nivek my friend thank you . really pleased with how things are going . when there's more news I'll update again!

Cheers KIG Web✌️

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Oooo very nice Web. Definitely pulling up a distinguished fine antique leather chair with my pipe and a cup of tea if nobody objects... We can race Web if you want I am just behind you I think.

:surrender:Spooky

Dust off the Chesterfield Spooks.

It's my 1st one I'm not sure I'm up to racing speed yet.. but am more than happy to tag along with yours my friend .

Cheers webby✌️

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Evening 420 :thumb:

Went up to water the ladies earlier and my 3 Sensi Skunk are starting to form I'm made up so thought I'd share this little update with you guys :green_heart:

ss115.jpg

Apologies for the lack of white balance.

ss212.jpg

They were really ready for water tonight so drenched them I hope im not taking the dry/wet cycle too far they were a little droopy when i watered them :phew:

above2.jpg

Keep it Green my friends any advice always welcome :Namaste:

Cheers Webby :420:

the greens between the pics are quite different,, i am thinkin the two closeups show a paler plant than it actually is,, plants look beautiful, healthy as can be,, great job,, cheers fer now,, :goodjob:

Evening 420 were on 3rd week since flip (start of week 3) im really loving the development at the moment.

Trying not to interfere too much see what you think, maybe I should be doing more I read all the time that new gardeners over analyse and faf' too much ?.

IMAG14745.jpg
IMAG14716.jpg
IMAG14724.jpg

Family shot
IMAG14737.jpg

Took this just becasuse it looks sweet .
IMAG14434.jpg

Minimum nutes this week canna vega and bloom. SS is a lot thirstier than MK .

Hope you like . Web KIG.

Back
Top Bottom