Web's 1st Grow

this is a game, it's not your turn,, the plants turn,, you must wait grasshopper,, the game is called wait, wait,, then when you are finished waiting,, wait some more,,

it shall be worth it,,

Web Waits patiently

Can anyone tell me where these water droplets come from please? there are no drips on my leaves when i feed and no wet on the roof..im perplexed

420-magazine-mobile1610287706.jpg

KIG ✌ WEBBY

Sent from my HTC 10 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I dont get water up near the canopy Angry, and dont feel upset

Those pesky gnomes Obi

sometimes water drops can form on a leaf that is covered by another leaf, the leaf under gets drops from?? not sure if the moisture is from the lower or upper leaf, don't matter i guess,, anyhoo, i see that regularly,, not huge dripping drops, moisture patches, sometimes could collect into a drop type thing i guess,, me 2 bits is all,, cheers

btw, the close up of the leaves, they look just fine, indeed

sometimes water drops can form on a leaf that is covered by another leaf, the leaf under gets drops from?? not sure if the moisture is from the lower or upper leaf, don't matter i guess,, anyhoo, i see that regularly,, not huge dripping drops, moisture patches, sometimes could collect into a drop type thing i guess,, me 2 bits is all,, cheers

btw, the close up of the leaves, they look just fine, indeed
Cheers Nivek. .

To defol or not to defol, that was your q,,

Ha, some do, some don't, simple answer. I do, heavily, under my scrog screen, and on top when needed,, defol I mean, I defol, I tuck too, but have no problem defoling, for,,

Bug and pest control,

Air circulation

Light penetration

And even just sos I can see the buds better

But some folks do not defol at all, tuck and rollq

Haha that's why I can't find a definite answer my friend .

I'm considering rigging some kind of Scrog up but think it will hinder watering etc?

I have done quite a bit upto 3weeks ago not that you can tell now .

Cheers for the reply mate.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Web, they look lovely, you cold start with a little, just to clear out the bottom part, so air can flow and buds get un covered , if any.
It is a good first start to learn to "see and read" your plants need :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom