What A Site! Make a 57 yr old disabled veteran Smile Smile Smile!

Vinchenz

Out of months of reading blogs and sites and forums I FEEL LIKE I AM HOME !!!! You guys and Ladies are AWESOME !!! The Help, the Love, the HONESTY !!!! You folks are my kind of FOLKS !!!!!
ok..... 57 , busted up pretty good but alive and massive pain daily.... 16 screws and 2 plates in my spine(yeah Ouch) : ) & 2 screws left ankle and a total HIP was my new thing last year.... have never grown till now (tired of waiting 3 weeks after a call and what I do get is not bad (could be worse) but it does very little for my pain.... The most I can do is do some and pray I can FEEL SOMETHING (most times I do not get a buzz but I DO GET A LITTLE pain relief)........

My 2 girls (LowFlyer AUTOs) 6 weeks in ROCKWOOL 4 inches tall nutes at 1/2 strength going for DWC today with top feeding every 2 hours for 15 minutes.....

Think I have stunted them; and after 3 days on the net looking for answers, I am Fresh Water Flushing (Distilled) and going with DeepWaterCulture....... Have a small box from ----------- (the SUPERBOX) & I am so pumped and excited it's as if I am STARTING with the gunja ALL OVER AGAIN like when I was younger!!!!!

I know I will make it.... too many others have made it and it is just a matter of Time, Research, and the RIGHT PEOPLE that are willing to help on matters I have missed.....

THANK YOU ONE AND ALL !!!!! I have a FAMILY !!!!! :rollit: :party:

Hey hello Vinchenz and welcome to 420Magazine! Good luck with your grow and may it bring you some sweet pain relief. If you make a journal a lot of people will drop by and offer guidance, they actually saved my crop (I thought it would be so easy, but mistakes were made). Not only that but it's great for checking back how long such and such has been etc, you'll soon get what I mean. All the best :welcome:

Thank You so very much....... Gonna journal and make this happen...... So very appreciative of the support.......Light Addict, Kriaze, & Dutty...... YOU guys are Awesome!!!!!!!

"Busted up pretty good but alive!" Great mindset Vinchenz, good for you man. :thumb:

Thanks for your service, and welcome to 420 magazine!

Back
Top Bottom