What deficiency is this?

Happygrow777

I’m a beginner at this and need a little help. Just started my 5th week into flower and my leaves are looking like this. Ph run off is 6.7 room temp is 70 humidity is at around 23% and lighting is Led. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

17377381-79F6-412C-89B5-0F11F44BB945.jpeg

Get your temps up to 80-84f during lights on. (Oil space heater is what I use) 84f is optimal with LEDs. Start giving 5ml/gal calmag every time you water/feed. Nitrogen looks a little heavy—back off a bit. Let medium dry out a bit more between watering—looking a bit waterlogged.
Google for information on LST (leaf surface temperature) when using LEDs. Tons of info on it.

Get your temps up to 80-84f during lights on. (Oil space heater is what I use) 84f is optimal with LEDs. Start giving 5ml/gal calmag every time you water/feed. Nitrogen looks a little heavy—back off a bit. Let medium dry out a bit more between watering—looking a bit waterlogged.
Google for information on LST (leaf surface temperature) when using LEDs. Tons of info on it.
Thanks I’ll give it a try

Hey @Happygrow777 and welcome to the forum!

This is very well-defined interveinal chlorosis, which means discoloration between the leaflet veins. Showing on both older leaves and young leaves. This can be a sign of boron deficiency. Boron works together with calcium, but it's rare to have a deficiency. What is your growing medium? I am not familiar with leaf burn with indoor lighting, so maybe ZigZag is onto something there. But it seems like it wouldn't cause this type of distinct interveinal chlorosis – I dunno.
1675073093492.png

First thing I would do is get temp up to between 81 to 84⁰ and humidity up to about 50%, 3 weeks ago it should have been 65%.
Odds are this is a calcium or potassium deficiency but if your air temp with lights on is 70⁰ what is it when lights out and if you're in small pots are they off the ground or sitting on concrete?
Your soil and roots might be like 60⁰ and having humidity in the 20s could make all kinds of weird shit happen.
You may have the nutrients in the soil but plant not able to access it due to environmental factors.

Mid seventies isn’t going to cut it with LEDs
Yes he’s right. I did a lot of research on this as well. With LEDs you should be around 83 degreesish farenheit. The problem is most info out there is from prior to LEDs being popular. I raised my temps after having slower growth during my first grow where I was closer to 77 degrees. Have a good one:thumb: and good growing!

70f isn't bad. it's 21C. optimum is 22 to 24c. 25c is 77f. weed stalls at 14c and has trouble above 28c.
we ran cob led before they were available in the commercail market.

what are the lights off temps ?

Back
Top Bottom