What Kind Of Idiot Plants At the End Of August?

Savvage61

me :goof: well my tent has 4 photo younglings going under a scrog and Im out of room and in VA it is usually late november before it gets cold.as hot as it gets in va during the summer Im afraid I'd just be growing Hemp feather dusters
they say 60 to 70 days and the herbies High thc pack they nailed my Godzilla cookies at 70 days so that would put harvest near the firsty week of november I figure why not last time I tryed to grow outside was about 45 yrs ago I lived in lancaster PA land of the Amish so me and a buddy hid them in a cornfield oif the Amish Farmer who lived down the road I dont even remember what happen to them so I'm guessing it wasn't anything big. and besides it adds a little more adventure like Ned Stark said "Winter is coming" ok here is what we got

• BrandHerbies Seeds
  • SexFeminized
  • Flowering typeAutoflowering
  • Suitable forOutdoor
  • Suitable forIndoor
  • EffectBetween soothing and energizing
  • GeneticsPurple Juice x Unknown Ruderalis
  • Height70 - 120 cm
  • Yield400 - 550 g/m² indoors
  • From seed to harvest65 - 70 days
  • Genotype30% Sativa / 70% Indica
  • THC23 %

Purple Juice Auto (Herbies)​

of course I used the Heaven shores pre mix and plenty of Dynomyco and topped it off with 1/2 cxup of Geo flora Veg
20220828_165111.jpg
20220828_165124.jpg
20220828_165131.jpg
20220828_165242 - Copy (2).jpg
20220828_165404.jpg

Rabbit Proof (Dang junkie Rabbits got my sunflowers) dog proof, lawn mower proof (as long as I aint high
let the fun begin @
REMEMBER " WINTER IS COMING

You asked:
"What Kind Of Idiot Plants At the End Of August?"...
...and the answer is a true hobby grower. ;) The kind who grows something just to see what happens.

Being that you are putting an 'auto-flower' in the ground I have to figure that you should be able to pull it off unless you are near the top of one of those taller Blue Ridge mountains. Since you are near or in the Richmond area then I have to wonder what you mean by getting cold at the end of November. Your November weather is similar to our October weather so I am thinking that you could go into late November if need be.

It might actually take longer since once the days and nights do get cooler the plant should slow down. It will not be getting that consistent warm day and night times it would get if grown inside the house. The flowering phase might end up go into mid-November or a touch beyond. Plenty of us northern outdoor growers have pulled off grows that have ended a week or more after the first fall frost or sometimes even after a early snowfall.

...and the answer is a true hobby grower. ;) The kind who grows something just to see what happens.

Being that you are putting an 'auto-flower' in the ground I have to figure that you should be able to pull it off unless you are near the top of one of those taller Blue Ridge mountains. Since you are near or in the Richmond area then I have to wonder what you mean by getting cold at the end of November. Your November weather is similar to our October weather so I am thinking that you could go into late November if need be.

It might actually take longer since once the days and nights do get cooler the plant should slow down. It will not be getting that consistent warm day and night times it would get if grown inside the house. The flowering phase might end up go into mid-November or a touch beyond. Plenty of us northern outdoor growers have pulled off grows that have ended a week or more after the first fall frost or sometimes even after a early snowfall.
I grew up in the mountains of PA when cold was -0 here in richmond 40 Degrees better go grab milk and bread cause everyone else is. here in the plateau of VA they are big wussies Chance of flurrys quick shut down the schools 🥶
Fortunately it isnt till Jan , Feb before it gets really cold 35*F . I would love to have ya tag along but ya gotta promise to add some advice lol I would be honored , Smokin. I am hoping to be in the 50 to 70 degree F range Picture of red juice so some reddish /purple colored bud. yes please follow along just remember Better grab a jacket.
Savvage

well I said I was idiot lol I have been watching the sun everyday for a month and I Had a spot that wouldf give me sun all day to about six o'clock and that will change with the season but even then I would get the most sun available. In VA ity is legal to grow but not in public and this is a awesome spot. well today at 3 pm I checker her out and she wqas in the shade, Becuase Dumazz me missed that sweet spot by 10 inches so I had to transplant it again lol. maytbe you guys can help me out growing outside means I dont have to PH my water ? correct?
I do plan on giving her and I did some Geo flora every 2 weeks my problem is I have the chart of how much per what size pot you are using the chart goes to big containers but there is no instructions for when your potr is the ENTIRE EARTH 🌏:rofl: this should be a intresting grow That was a true question about the PH thought Im, thinking the garden hose is fine. is it?

Thanks everyone who is following I appreciate all shared knowledge
Thx Savvage

this is a awesome spot. well today at 3 pm I checker her out and she wqas in the shade, Becuase Dumazz me missed that sweet spot by 10 inches so I had to transplant it again lol.
If I am picturing your situation right you should move the plant to a the north by 10 inches. The sun itself will slowly move to the south so the tops off all shadows will move north. Tad bit over 3 weeks and the sun will rise due east and set due west and midday it will be straight up. But 6 hours of direct sunshine will be great.

growing outside means I dont have to PH my water ? correct?
Almost correct. If the pH of your tap water is acceptable then it should not be a problem. What is the tap water pH?

I have the chart of how much per what size pot you are using the chart goes to big containers but there is no instructions for when your potr is the ENTIRE EARTH
You probably can go with the large container doses like you are thinking. Does not hurt to call them if you can find a phone number for the company. The eMail option is available though their "Contact" web page.

Hi ya Savvage!

Im growing a bunch of @Herbies Seeds outdoors too. Im in northern Mass. I went earlier than you and did a stagggred 12 plant, 6 strain grow. Ive just started my first harvest actually.

I have two pieces of advice I can offer right way. Watch for a fast budding, late in season means more red light which might be something that can move autos to flower.

The other is to pay attention to rainfall amounts, you need to make best guesses wrt how much they are getting. esepcially if adding liquid nutes. Overwatering outdoors can happen as quickly as a popcorn thunderstorm dropping and inch on your girl two hours after you water and fed. If they get too much rain getting them nutes gets super hard.

Oh and pests! (sorry three things!) You want diatomaceous earth on hand as both a foliar spray and to dust the ground. You also will want some insect soap. Possibly slug bait too.

Hey come check out my grow... Godzilla Cookies x 2 and a Purple Juice as well! Loving @Herbies Seeds !

SHEET UPPER MASS! now thats cold

me :goof: well my tent has 4 photo younglings going under a scrog and Im out of room and in VA it is usually late november before it gets cold.as hot as it gets in va during the summer Im afraid I'd just be growing Hemp feather dusters
they say 60 to 70 days and the herbies High thc pack they nailed my Godzilla cookies at 70 days so that would put harvest near the firsty week of november I figure why not last time I tryed to grow outside was about 45 yrs ago I lived in lancaster PA land of the Amish so me and a buddy hid them in a cornfield oif the Amish Farmer who lived down the road I dont even remember what happen to them so I'm guessing it wasn't anything big. and besides it adds a little more adventure like Ned Stark said "Winter is coming" ok here is what we got

• BrandHerbies Seeds
  • SexFeminized
  • Suitable forOutdoor
  • Suitable forIndoor
  • Height70 - 120 cm
  • THC23 %

of course I used the Heaven shores pre mix and plenty of Dynomyco and topped it off with 1/2 cxup of Geo flora Veg
20220828_165111.jpg
20220828_165124.jpg
20220828_165131.jpg
20220828_165404.jpg

Rabbit Proof (Dang junkie Rabbits got my sunflowers) dog proof, lawn mower proof (as long as I aint high
let the fun begin @

hey guys this makes it a whole new ball game My son came up with a great idea "Whats the FARMERS ALMANAC say
a game changer check it out FARMERS ALMANAC if this is as accurate as their fishing almanac I got nothing to worry 'bout 😱

Weathered a storm last night but she pulled thru I had to add NEEM a few days ago and I got something on the leaves from the storm last night and she isnt getting as much light asd I hoped she gets full sun from day break till 2:30 I guess she gets in direct light I hope with her being a Autoi the amount of light wont have as much of an affect (im trying to give her hope loll) we did finally name her she is officially named GIRL.she has hyad a ruff weeks transplasnted, attacked by bugs smothered in neem 2 thunder storms and a dog trying to scrach her butt on the Cage. and she is still standing
20220903_135143.jpg

2:30
20220903_135137.jpg

• BrandHerbies Seeds
  • SexFeminized
  • Suitable forOutdoor
  • Suitable forIndoor
  • Height70 - 120 cm
  • THC23 %

20220828_165111.jpg
20220828_165124.jpg
20220828_165131.jpg
20220828_165404.jpg

let the fun begin @
Well you will have short solid coloas 👊🤙✌think I may try that next season

well I said I was idiot lol I have been watching the sun everyday for a month and I Had a spot that wouldf give me sun all day to about six o'clock and that will change with the season but even then I would get the most sun available. In VA ity is legal to grow but not in public and this is a awesome spot. well today at 3 pm I checker her out and she wqas in the shade, Becuase Dumazz me missed that sweet spot by 10 inches so I had to transplant it again lol. maytbe you guys can help me out growing outside means I dont have to PH my water ? correct?
I do plan on giving her and I did some Geo flora every 2 weeks my problem is I have the chart of how much per what size pot you are using the chart goes to big containers but there is no instructions for when your potr is the ENTIRE EARTH 🌏:rofl: this should be a intresting grow That was a true question about the PH thought Im, thinking the garden hose is fine. is it?

Thanks everyone who is following I appreciate all shared knowledge
Thx Savvage
When I grew my auto in the ground, I just made sure the ground was well tilled. Added 3 - 5gal pails of compost, 2 handfuls of bone meal & 1 of blood meal , in a 6 ' circle . when blooming a few hits with 3 part bloom nutes & bud boom . Think the clover patch in front helped also
Watered it with tap water & what ever came off the shed roof when it rained

Dang that is crazy it almost looks like a Ginseng root the difference between mother earth and plastic lol

well I have some bad news :rip: the family dogs saw it was growing very small so they said PISS ON IT! they knocked off the fencing protecting it and dug it up and literally PISSED ON IT! so barring a miraculous rebirth that planet went to the big cannabis field in the sky
R. I. P.

DO YOU BELIVE IN GHOST👻 IT HAS BEEN DUG UP, TOSSED ASIDE STEPPED ON AND PISSED ON !@!!! it will not die I went out to pick up the cage and here is what I found
20221011_170746.jpg
20221011_170754.jpg
20221011_170815.jpg
IUm gonnba get a doobie out of her yet lol

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom