What's In Jim's Grow Room?

What's In Jim's Grow Room?!

Shit man... did we ever find out? :smokin:

Hope all is well my friend. :Namaste:
So good to see you. My wish for peace right back at you.

Grow room filled with all kinds of cannabis. In the 4 x 4 is a Black Cherry Punch, a Purple Punch, and a It's It Punch. These are joined by GG #4 and my Pakistan Valley. All of these got a barley malt tea this week so I may change their lighting schedule any day now. Top temperature in there today was 95 F so this might not work too well.

Over in the 3 x 3 veg tent is a Jellium, Sour Angel, Chem 91 x Aliendog and copies of all. I've culled 2 this week so there's more of these decisions to make.

I'm still not smoking cigarettes and of course still have those urges. Nicotine Lozenges are used a few times a day.
@SweetSue gave me the vapor machine she won and I'm trying to get comfortable with it. It can do a bag or a whip. So a big thanks to her. Sorry about the burple crap.

Good talking with ya today.. That is a different one than I won... I have a Zephyr Ion myself for bags close to a Volcano just not in price.............

Good talking with ya today.. That is a different one than I won... I have a Zephyr Ion myself for bags close to a Volcano just not in price.............
Man it was good to chat. Well...I'm not sold on the high I get from vaping. I still have some adjusting to do I'm sure.

So I had to get my soil turned one more time and add some fresh EWC to the whole batch of soil. I up canned the Jellium into the 2 gallon softies I flower in and may add another It's It Punch to the mix and try to flower 6 plants over in the 4 x 4. Anyway here's a pictorial treat:

That's all I have today. Got my mind set on having some shrimp for lunch. :bongrip:

""Get your "Fresh Jim!" Baked Daily""

That vaporizer is a beast, how do you fit that in your pocket? :laughtwo::volcano-smiley:

Did you quit smoking joints and pipes too?
:rofl:
Nope....it's not a practical portable device. :volcano-smiley:

and I doubt that I would quit smoking joints and my pipes. I rolled up some joints the other day to stash in my little car and have only used a clean spoon today for my herbs. I've used a pipe for about 50 years now. It's just not something I'd give up easily. :smokin:

I'm not sold on the high I get from vaping
I'm on the same page. It's different that's for sure!
For me the high is not as quick hitting - i sometimes hit another bag cause i'm unsure and then it suddenly wacks me, i don't feel blazed but i'm high enough to lose focus or forget things, and then at times i felt it was longer lasting than what a spliff or even dab would be. Even if i vape and i'm super high i lean towards rolling a spliff! :rofl: flavour is always nice with vapes, but i guess if the herbs good it's gonna taste good no matter how you consume it.

Cigarettes got to be the hardest thing a man can quit,,, period.... You're doing great.....

GL and Keepem Green

MJ I smoked three packs a day for many many years, when I quit ( Hipnosis) I felt like a million dollars, Then one day while having a glass of wine with my neighbor she was smoking my old brand , I thought hell I can smoke one and it won't hurt!!!!! Oh how wrong I was, I took that first hit of that ole Marlboro and it was like I shot nicotine straight into my veins..... my whole body shook, first thing at daybreak I Was at the store buying my carton of smokes, yep I was right back to three packs a days just like that!. I hated myself for doing that. Well I went back and got hypnotized and haven't smoked another cig since then. Thank ya Jesus..... Now I smoke the hell out of produce grown here are from friends, but you can bet your last dollar I'll never smoke anther cigarette.
Now my friend, at any time you feel compelled to send me any or all of your current clones PLEASE feel free to do so !:peace:

MJ I smoked three packs a day for many many years, when I quit ( Hipnosis) I felt like a million dollars, Then one day while having a glass of wine with my neighbor she was smoking my old brand , I thought hell I can smoke one and it won't hurt!!!!! Oh how wrong I was, I took that first hit of that ole Marlboro and it was like I shot nicotine straight into my veins..... my whole body shook, first thing at daybreak I Was at the store buying my carton of smokes, yep I was right back to three packs a days just like that!. I hated myself for doing that. Well I went back and got hypnotized and haven't smoked another cig since then. Thank ya Jesus..... Now I smoke the hell out of produce grown here are from friends, but you can bet your last dollar I'll never smoke anther cigarette.
Now my friend, at any time you feel compelled to send me any or all of your current clones PLEASE feel free to do so !:peace:
Hipnosis?? Tell me more!!

Jgrowlove, I looked up an hypnotist where I live and made an appointment with him went in sat down and with an hour or less I was out, smoke free. I've heard from some folks that they can't be put under, I had no problem..... I wanted to quit. I believe it was $150.00 but I was spending $50.00 every three to four days. 60 smokes a day I had to get up early to get all those sucked Ito my lungs .... You probably can google one in your area. Good luck I wish all those wanting to quit the best. May you always have :peace:

Things are now falling into place. I was trying to find a home for a Black Cherry Punch and a Jellium. Done and dusted.

Speaking of getting things done. I had the door panels off of the TT yesterday so I could glue down the top fabric. The car was garage furniture until I bought it in 2014. Anyway....German engineering. One bolt secures the door panel. Of course that bolt is hidden behind an aluminum cap which is released by a simple turn once a tab is pushed inward from the bottom. YouTube video said use an ice pick. Crap...I haven't seen one of those in years. Gun tools. I used a roll pin punch.

Great job Rooster1 on the cigarettes. Yep. It's easier for me to go smokeless than it was to stop. Hypnosis you say. I'm glad it worked.

I'm cutting down also on the nicotine lozenges and trying to stay busy. There's always something around here to fix or clean.

I might jam another It's It Punch into the 4 x 4 tomorrow and flip the light schedule. Yep. That might be the plan. Beez made those S1 seeds so I guess the last progeny of my original seed plant can go. It sure is good weed.

I'm still working with the vaporizer. I'm liking the bags better than the whip but I haven't worked with the whip as much. Another one of those vids said to turn the fan on lowest setting with the whip to assist. I haven't tried that.

That's all for now. :volcano-smiley:

Man any other time I'd have loved to give ANYTHING with Black Cherry in it... That strain has bred alot of really good pheno's...

I always hate it when I shitcan plants... BUT Cloning makes it toooooo easy to overproduce cuts. I take 3-4 to make sure I get a happy one....... and throw 3 away most the time?????

Is a cool deliver system you did.. I've lost count of VCR tape cases and Slurpee cups I've given friends over the years..... I shipped/received cuts since the mid-'70s. Long as they got them overnight,,, or close..... And they are well rooted........ and Happy....

Truth be said,,, I'm SO far behind on all my threads,, that I'm just looking at pic's......... And I need to backtrack........ BTW said high with Sue,,, as you know? Hope to say hello before she leaves? Small world........ And REALLY is........ GL and I'm scrolling back.......

You sure got a nice bunch going this round.

Looking good. Good luck with the cig thing. I quite cause I was laying on a stainless steel bed for 6 days in the ICU. They woodn't let me out.
Figured it was a good time as any.

I like to vape - I use a hand held personal size. Can take anywhere really.

My first experience with vaping was an original Volcano. They portable if you put it in the back of a little red wagon and tow it around with ya..lol.

Good luck with your young green ladies.

So I keep hearing that the Black Cherry Punch is extremely good smoke. I'm getting a little excited about this. I already think of the It's It Punch as very high quality herb and the Purple Punch might be the sleeper here. The Jellium gets raves and the last Gorilla Glue I smoked was top shelf so I have high hopes for the GG #4.

I switched the light schedule in the 4 x 4 on July 20 so I expect to see some flowers beginning in a week or so.

I decided to cram 6 ladies in there and see how this goes. I guess everyone knows I do a bit of topping and trimming but little training and I just try to keep them from drying out until harvest. Some of these didn't get a lot of veg time but that may help me keep everything under control here.

I'm still running the Necter for the Gods nutrients along with some organic teas. They all got an abundance of Barley Malt tea just before flip.

It's It Punch clone

It's It Punch re-veg

GG #4

Black Cherry Punch

Jellium

I'm going to have to think about what these leaves are trying to tell me.

Purple Punch

More later I'm sure. Still cigarette free. :bongrip:

Ive tried BCP at Dr Doobs place once when I went to visit him and SweetSue in California on 4/20 this year. It was one of the most amazingly flavorful and potent buds I've ever tried!! Was very lucky and pleased to get a few seeds from Dr Doob as well so I'm excited to see yours grow out!! All of your plants look healthy and ready to produce some top shelf buds!

Back
Top Bottom