What's In Jim's Grow Room?

@MagicJim I just finished growing a BCP and GG#4 and currently have a Purple Punch flowering. All I can tell you (with a chuckle) is that your F*$%#%^ tent is going to be SOOO FULLL!!! Both the BCP and GG#4 are going to get wide, as a matter of fact so will the Purple Punch. The Purple Punch I have flowering now has a footprint of approximately 2' x 4' with the front of the tent the only thing keeping her from getting wider. The Jellium is okay side to side but she will want to get tall.

Looking great in there Magic! Loving the variety. :passitleft:
I'm going to have to think about what these leaves are trying to tell me.
I’m thinking either a magnesium or potassium deficiency. I would add some CalMag to my next feeding and see if it helps - she’s not stacking flowers now so I can’t imagine she’s needing a lot of potassium at the moment. :yummy: I’ve not used nectar gods nutes before, but which ones are you feeding now?
Looking forward to seeing some flowers in there Jim! :rollit:

I have a feeding scheduled early tomorrow morning and I'll give them something that should help them transition to flower. Of course this might require me to do some additional reading tonight or find that feeding schedule. Or I could just wing it.

I'll add a little Epsom salt to the mix and see if it affects those leaves. Funny thing about that Jellium is the leaves are dark bright and shiny.

I put the BCP in an Air pot and the Jellium in the Octopot , both are looking good after their trip. If I can pull 13 zips off that Octopot like Brixnewb has twice I'd be one happy camper. I can't thank you enough MJ.....:peace:
All it takes now is some light, water, nutrients, some fresh air moving around and a little loving kindness and all will be good my friend.

I was wondering if you had seen what brother Bob had to say about these two strains.

I treid Beez's BCP = top shelf.

Checks all the boxes and I'm picky af.

Whats up with the Jellium??
She grows fast.

My Jellium along with the rest of the flower girls got their nutes this morning after I sprinkled a bit of Azomite on the top of all the pots and worked it in with a spoon handle. Then they got an early bloom mix. Most had their bottoms trimmed up. It always seems that I take a lot off but at harvest time sometimes I wonder. All got at least one bamboo stake and I wired up the Purple Punch and the re-vegged IIP. There's probably more of this type stuff to be done but I'm mostly and lazy stoner grower so it can wait. :rofl:

Anyway....I got much of my other chores done yesterday and now that this is done I'm going to play a bit. :bongrip:

Proof of life in the veg tent. The tall one to the left is Pakistan Valley and should really be mated with something.

All of this is a result of wanting a copy of my first Chemdawg. I’ve been cloning ever since but can’t seem to find a balance.

Hey Jim can you share a little information about the Pakistan Valley plant/strain? What is it's origin? Sativa? Indica? What you like about it that makes you keep one around? Always looking for knowledge.

It's landrace indica from the Hindu Kush range in northern Pakistan and found by World of Seeds. It is very narcotic and I'm pretty sure I saw 20% THC advertised somewhere. She displayed a little color on the seed plant.
DSC_084214.JPG

The second time I grew the thing I burned it again so I've not had good luck bringing this one home.

I'll bet that would have a strong narcotic effect if you harvested with all milky trichromes or even with some amber. I don't have any pure Indica strains but do have some Bubba Kush seeds from @SeedsMan that are 90% Indica. I'm anticipating similar characteristics to the PV.

Hey MJ, looking good in your garden. That Pakistan Valley is shooting for the stars lol!

Update on the flower tent

I put these girls into a 12/12 light schedule on July 20th. One night last week I discovered that the digital timer went into event #2 which only gave the girls about 6 hours of dark. I corrected it but it's messed my start date up and my memory is worthless so we'll call this end of week 1.

The good news is temperature moderated slightly and top tent temp has been less than 90 F with RH running about 40% on average. I had all good intentions to measure the girls this morning but somehow got distracted. I think it was the camera's low battery that threw me off.

As you might expect with the light foul up there is only limited pistil production and I drenched them with a microbe brew tea with some enzymes to see what happens. The healthiest specimen in the tent is the GG #4. She just is the most beautiful plant. Maybe after I get the camera battery charged I'll take a few portrait shots of her.

That's it for now. Have a great day folks. :bongrip:

Man that's what I hate about tents.. Unless you want to put AC in,,, is temps. I was growing in a well kind of tent I threw together down in Arkansas in the summer. I couldn't keep temps down for shit. Wasn't access to equipment like nowadays.
Was a place you could get stuff but it was in St Louis 'worms way' I think.. But a homie had bought one of the water-cooled fixtures with the heat exchanger. Well, he gave up on it real quick and I jumped on that light. I was able to run a 1000 watter in a 5'x5' room with no temp increase. Well light,, but I could touch the glass and it was cool. Takes up space,, but not in the tent. And with the exchanger, you use cold water constantly.

They even do water-cooled LEDs I see. I'm not sure what light your running,

I know I love them dimmable.

They look like they weathered the heatwave and doing fine.. All ya can do is throw some extra air movement on the roots and keepem moist. I hear a tonic helps. Like super thrive or a B12 tonic. I almost always keep a bottle of superthrive around. Good stuff for just about anything,, a vitamin for your plants. Is the heatwave over?

Was good to have Sue stop by. Didn't have any time to really do anything but throw a chunk of meat on the BBQ. And sit out back and shoot the shit... Was cool her friend took her around abit to see alittle of the country... It is pretty around here. The whole PNW is. LOTS of trees..

BTW they blocked me at that thread I was hurrahing on.. If the owner gets complains because of a difference of opinions by their house mouses. They block ya.. And it was a debate thread...... That's what was funny. I can post anywhere else,,, just not there.. There are alot of kids out there...

And they know how to type........... Hell I can't spell let alone type........

Superthrive. Gold medal award winner from the 1940 World's Fair or something like that. I started using it this year but I remember my mom used it along with Schultz Instant for her house plants.

I use Superthrive quite often now where I used to use just pH adjusted water. I still adjust everything I give the girls in the 6.2 to 6.8 range.

Many of these plants are in my newest soil mix which is somewhere around 4th run soil amended with KIS Organics Nutrient Pack and EWC. I'm certain the soil would provide a water only plant full of buds at harvest and mixed with the right genetics would satisfy almost any cannabis consumer.

Watch out for those dick heads Woody. They're interested in silencing any support of the second Amendment. :rofl:

Hey Magic Man, I had to quote you bout the lazy stoner grower, love it!

SuperThrive, I use it for all my clones put in the water when I cut the stems and soak the soil too. I also add it to my veg feeds.

Hey Jim, loads of good looking plants in there!

Back
Top Bottom