What's In Jim's Grow Room?

I finally got to sample a bud off the first Chem 91 X Cherry Aliendawg plant that I grew (it was a small plant) after a full 4 week cure. The flavor was delicious, the high was strong but none of the rapid heartbeat I generally experience with higher THC strains. This did not put me to sleep (couch lock) nor did it make me want to swim the English Channel while clipping grocery coupons simultaneously. It did however talk me into pulling out some albums (Dave Mason + The Beatles) was spend an hour listening to some fine music.

So for me personally this is a keeper strain. I will keep it alive in clone form until I can give a go at trying to reverse her for some S1 seeds.

Good looking plant Beez.

Echo.
Man, you guys all grow some dank! Love it!
beez grows them that way. Flowers cure hard as rocks and yes....dank. I think I'll get to see your GG4 line when I meet with beez in a couple of days. I'm looking forward to that.
So for me personally this is a keeper strain. I will keep it alive in clone form until I can give a go at trying to reverse her for some S1 seeds.
I like this one too. I like it a lot.

The breeder had a harvest range from 42 to 70 days or at least that's what I wrote in my notes.
great journal lots of info great stuff man keep it up :thumb::nomo::bongrip:
Thanks. I was glad beez showed some flowering girls. :thumb:

What I have done here with my cloning just complicates what I want to do.

My first grow was bag seed of fairly decent quality but I haven't any idea what it was. It was grown in a small cabinet which I immediately determined was inadequate so I stretched out into a 4 x 4 tent and started growing some quality genetics beginning with Jack Herer and White Widow.

Following that was a few autos and Blue Dream, Chemdawg, Amherst Sour Diesel and a Panama. Around this time I also got a Master Kush male and pollinated the Panama with that boy.

A bit after this I was cloning and reversing sex with STS and making S1 seeds with the Blue Dream. I followed that by an Ultra Dawg (or Dog) grow which also had a male which was used to back cross the UD. A 3 x 3 tent was added then for overflow plants.

Then a west coast angel gifted me about 40 seeds of breeders on the cutting edge of whatever is going on out there. Here's an example of some of the seeds that were included.

BreederName
AnnunukiSunlounger F2
Barney's FarmPineapple Chunk
Barney's FarmCookies Kush
BC Bud DepotGirl Scout Cookies
BlimBurn SeedsChemdog #4
BlimBurn SeedsGrizzly Purple Kush
Cali Connection818 Headband
Cali ConnectionBoss Hogg
CannaradoPuckin' Genius
CannaradoTK 91
Compound GeneticsCherry Bomb Gelato
Compound GeneticsPineapple Faanta
CSI HumboldtBig Bad Bubba
CSI HumboldtSlo Flo
Cult ClassicSunset Strip
Cult ClassicSupreme Ruler

So last grow I found keepers which were all cloned but I'm a bit of an explorer and want to grow everything above and that listing is only about one-third of the seeds.

It's quite a dilemma. At some point I'm sure I'll start a seed or two and the clone count will dwindle.

Jim I only grew one of the ones on that list. Not sure if I mentioned that or not, but it was the 818 headband. I got three clones and they went on to be my perpetual for about a year and a half. I grew some other stuff too but that 818 is fire! I had to let it go after how long I'd been enjoying it. You got some nice options there, That CB Gelato has me interested too.

818 Headband

:adore:
  • full
Damn Beez, that is a seriously good looking flower. Gorgeous plants! :bravo:

Not bad yields for 2 gallons, hope you recover quickly.

Congrats on the harvest.

Bump up to a #4 and you got 100gm easily.

Hope that Jellium makes it thru the summer.
She should be nice sized by August. She's a fast grower. I just pulled her mom down @ 45 days she was done in 40.

Mandarin Zkittlez - that's been my go to lately. I'm almost out but it makes me giggle I get high AF and a good nights sleep.

It did however talk me into pulling out some albums (Dave Mason + The Beatles) was spend an hour listening to some fine music.

Nice - if I aint pulling out LPs to listen to while getting high,
There's a ripple in the Force.

I VAPE 100% .... well say 99% of the time.
For COPD, vaping is like you quite smoking and you get high AF. Win win.

I started vaping mainly cause I've been swim training. Smoking and swimming got pretty rough. Once I stopped lighting up I was able to swim much much longer. It will help.

The ciggs.. hard to give up. I went cold turkey years ago. I've been thinking of growing organic tobacco for my wife so she can roll her own. There's folks that grow tobacco at home just like we do weed.

Prolly how they should regulate weed on the federal level. Same as tobacco. Stick a tax stamp on it and sell sell sell. History repeating cept actually selling the tax stamp this time. lol

Saturday I added to my clone kingdom a Black Cherry Punch, a Purple Punch and a GG #4; all from the @beez0404 gardens across the state. Many thanks to beez and the original growers.

So my plans for not running a bloom tent this summer will be adjusted accordingly. I expect to put at least 5 girls into the bloom tent in the next couple of weeks and we'll see what happens. Interesting fact here: All of these have been entered in 420 contests by the original growers with 2 winners.

Black Cherry Punch

GG #4

Purple Punch

Some good looking additions Jim! :yummy:

It's a great time to be @MagicJim
:ganjamon:
It is. It's a rainy day here with partial clearing skies predicted for tomorrow.

One of the best things about these days is my oldest comes in to spend some time. She's mostly an outdoors girl so snoozing near the plants is just a thing.

Looks good there MJ - You sure do have a lot going for taking time off lol!

I've found that trying to take time off in the summer is well hard for me to do.

GL with your VEG tent - sure looking good in there!

Hey there MJ - I know yer probably busy in your grow tents, but just wanted to let you know that we have a fresh batch of Comfrey Salve - home made.

Hows the ladies working out??

Drive-by

Been awhile but glad to see you still cranking them out

GL and Keepem Green,,, cept that one with the dark stemage,, she might have some nice colors.. Black Chery is one I've been wanting to grow myself..

Hey there MJ - I know yer probably busy in your grow tents, but just wanted to let you know that we have a fresh batch of Comfrey Salve - home made.

Hows the ladies working out??

So I still have a smidge of the first salve and almost all of the last tin you sent. I'm good for the moment and actually most of the aches and pains are manageable at this time.

Drive-by

Been awhile but glad to see you still cranking them out

GL and Keepem Green,,, cept that one with the dark stemage,, she might have some nice colors.. Black Chery is one I've been wanting to grow myself..

It has been a while. I'm within 10 days or so of putting some things in flower.

Lots of interesting new strains for me but I'm going to grow out the Black Cherry Punch, Purple Punch, Sour Angel, It's It Punch re-veg and the GG #4. I've got soil amendments on order and I will recycle a tub next week so I can up-pot the Jellium and let her into the bloom cycle in a few weeks.

I'll show you the veg plants although it's just greenery without flowers.

Almost forgot the news. I smoked my last cigarette on Tuesday, June 18th. At least I hope so. I've been leaning hard on those 4 mg Nicotine lozenges and I'm certain to gain a bit of weight but so far so good.

OK...so here's just pictures.

Wow full house there buddy.

All the plants looking healthy and green.

Let me know you need any comfrey salve. We have a re-supply.

I just had knee surgery so it's coming in handy for me!

One day at a time with cigs - some day soon you won't even think about them.

Back
Top Bottom