WheelOFortune's - first turn

Hmm, what about two Volksgardens side by side with a 1000 (or 600) watt on a lightmover?

A cow pie who doesn't know what holy shit is?

holy shit is local, and its awesome. a bit on the harsh side, but very potent and in an hour or more you will get the munchies like you haven't eaten in months. very good yeild. i might be able to get someone to post a pic, not sure. mammoth colas!

Greetings,

I am the person responsible for Holy Shit. In fact, it was a strain developed by a friend of mine almost three years ago. It is a cross of Northern Lights and Blueberry. It is rumored to have a bit of Skunk #1, which gives it a dank and heavy scent both before and after harvest.

WheelOFortune is doing a great job running this test with a bit of Holy Shit in his wheel. If it works out, I may just invest in one myself. I'd like to thank him publicly for this service, as this is the only compliment he will ever receive from me. Otherwise, he's quite the douche bag. Just kidding. He's actually a genius of sorts when it comes to DIY growing (check out his incubator above).

Here it is. Six plants grown under 2 X 600 watt HPS:

P3310088.JPG

P3310086.JPG

My camera sucks. A buddy of mine is a pro, but he won't let me use his $4000camera to take pot pics. Square!

Yes, the holy shit is awe-inspiring and it also knocks you out. WheelO says it's "a little harsh," but that's just because he's yet to grow up and quit being a little girl. He'll thank me after his first wheel harvest. That strawberry cough is going to be giving its lunch money to the HS in a few weeks...

Maxximus, have you quit your journal? I'm interested to see how it's coming...

a few more days, and ill get some pics. just flushed them and changed the res today. i wish i had cash for some bud blood or fox farm seseme shit to get those buds popping quicker. I've never used beastie buds or cha ching before either. i think ill try cha ching , maxx seems to think it works well. I should have some extra dough by then.

the hairs are coming in now at least.

one of my lowryders just wont stand up, so i staked it today with a popsicle stick. i now have all my LR#2's in the wheel for a total of 7, 2 died after they cracked and 1 i killed, from the 10 pack i got. i had to pull a couple of the SC runts to fit them in the wheel. they wont go to waste though, ill give them away.

i am completely counting on new seeds from the girls in the wheel now, in order to backcross with my hybrid seeds. ive been considering placing a plastic shopping bag around the males after i sex them to control the pollination. what do people think? will this starve them of co2 or anything else that might ruin them? it is of utmost importance that they pollinate the wheel so i don't have to buy more seeds.

so I had a small disaster today, my chain drive popped off of the gear sometime after i put the lr#2's back in this morning. Ive been putting them in the freezer over night for more light. not strong light but some is better than none for auto-flowers right?

2009-04-04-130822.jpg

2009-04-04-130759.jpg

its hard to see because my camera is so shitty.
from the looks of the growth my wheel probably stopped for 2-3 hours, i have rotated it 180 degrees to reverse 90 degree turn some of them have made. I will leave it off untill i think the plants have righted themselves.

2009-04-04-130634.jpg

2009-04-04-130644.jpg

2009-04-04-130710.jpg

the pics above are kinda fooling, because the second node from the top looks like its the top. you have to look close to follow the main stem. ill take more pics after I fix them.

this one's easier to see:
2009-04-04-130540.jpg

Back
Top Bottom